Anyone know how well a gringo can live in South America on $50,000 USD per year...

Anyone know how well a gringo can live in South America on $50,000 USD per year? Is it enough to have a stable of hot chiquitas? Rural live is OK since I hate people.

Attached: urgay sun.png (700x490, 261K)

I work online, btw.

>work online
>rural life
>in sudacaland

kek

South America is a shithole. You would probably have to use a diesel generator and satellite Internet.

you would live like a king

if you want rural life, look for towns like san antonio de areco, it's only 100km away from buenos aires, and you can have a comfy life.

In Argentina?

How comfy? Please explain it like I am 5 years old. I am autistic and only know math.

why not just go to second world country instead of third world

Are you fucking retarded? You can get a top-tier apartment in the best part of Bogota for around $900 per month. Aside from lodging, the cost of living is negligible, unless you plan to buy a Mercedes or have comically extravagant tastes.

Just buy a ranch in the midwest

I hate Americans and have a things for Latinas.

this would be a better idea, your money wouldnt go as far but you would be safer

Just buy a ranch in Florida

>a stable of hot chiquitas
Go to Colombia and get yourself some Venezolanas

Floridians are trash.

>chiquitas

God I wish I could import some Venezuelan slaves.

the FBI is all over this thread right now

>Bogota
It’s time to stop posting

our president earns 67000 usd per year.

there are some nice town outside buenos, where the whealty rural people live

>our president earns 67000 usd per year.
How much when bribes are included?

It's a common slang for women, pendejo

>common slang for women, pendejo
that only makes sense if OP is a beaner

idk, about 1000,000,000 usd per year maybe.

>when you can't into decimals but blame bolivians for the absolute state of your cunts economy

Move to Patagonia

Attached: 3020fdc40dad79b45396cccf766709cd.jpg (1920x1200, 309K)

los norteños usan los puntos en lugar de las comas.

$4100 per month? I can rent a flat, eat like there is no tomorrow and save $3400

You will probably have problem with in the internet even on major cities.

i have 50mb and the connection is very stable

Nice try, spics. We know you are using your library computadoras.

haitiano ql

>common slang for women
where?

I heard a lot of people complaining about Argentina connection, but I don't have experience with that.

You probably know the hastad guy right? No I don't follow him, but it's said that one of the motives for him to come to Brazil was the connection. Here for the majority of the time it is stable, but it can have moments of instability or no connection, compared to the U.S I think it's more likely to have problem with connection here and at least for the case of Brazil the smaller the city harder it can be to find a decent connection.

>It's a common slang for women, pendejo

it's a word for little girls, you idiot.
Search for the Mexican show called Chiquititas.

my connection used to be shit, but the last year, the internet company updated their systems and now it works fine.

chiquititas is from argentina, and here pendejo means someone young, but in mexico it probably means something else... I think it's an insult

LOL, Really? I always thought that chiquititas were a Mexican show, but i used that to bully girl that were in to the show so i don't really know about it. i you guess that around 80% of Brazilians would say that chiquititas is a Mexican show.

Yeah, the meaning I know for pendejo is punk, brat.