If americans could exterminate one of their enemies what would it be?

if americans could exterminate one of their enemies what would it be?

Attached: 9eb6ad2135ece3e87883cc8b33c807b7.jpg (483x810, 79K)

Iran

Democrats or as I like to call em.......... DEMONrats.

t. Mississippi Strong-Man Competition quarter-finalist, three-time winner of the Chickasaw County Fair Hotdog Eating Competition, President of the Chickasaw County Charcoal Grilling Association, winner of the 1998 Mississipi State Lawnmower Race, avid harmonica player and traditional bow hunter, proud registered Republican voter, and proud Christian father of four

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

political parties

Attached: 1200px-Gilbert_Stuart_Williamstown_Portrait_of_George_Washington.jpg (1200x1460, 287K)

Obsessed!

more accolades than a canadian could even dream to have

Iran isn't even that bad and certainly no threat to us

america

>one of their enemies what would it be?
Diabetes.
(CALL LIBERTY)

I would exterminate that pussy if you know what I mean.

germans

b-but why?

Attached: NLDHDT5.jpg (720x762, 65K)

if you really need to just say shit like "popusis mi kurac krasni" in a flirty voice, i heard it works wonders.

larp reasons because of what you people did to france and rome
i was born in wurzburg and will let south germans live though

because you havent worked on merging with all other germanic states

The US government

Why not lobbyists

mestizos

Lobbyists are demonized, but are the natural product in any system where individuals group together with a combined interest and seek government to address said interest. Lobbyists are not bad in the same way a gun or a knife or a bottle of cyanide is not bad.

You're saying that as if they with their large influence represent the proportionate number of US citizens

America

Kill yourself, Scholmo. We have no quarrel with Iran. Our real enemy is China.

Jews want China destroyed even more than Iran.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-05-06-12-39-18.png (1439x2123, 842K)

Centrists

Anything Soros hates is ok by me.

No. I am saying that individuals and groups who engage directly with the elected government (I.e. lobbying) are an extension of free speech and participation in government by people and groups who share specific interests. A corporation, a church, a civil rights organization, or any other combination of individuals with shared interests can perform lobbying in order to get attention for the issues they care about. Professional lobbyists are people who are employed to pursue this lobbying full time. Some do it for money, some do it for morals, etc. same as any person does any job. If lobbying was somehow made illegal it would be a disasterous blow to the accessibility and accountability of the state to the people.

>T.Jow Forumsedditor
Different Jew. There is a difference between NetanWAHOO and Sorros.

protestants

Attached: 1526035312133.png (508x762, 799K)

Bed bugs. Fuck bed bugs.

what about what the french niggers did to my country in north africa, all whites are equally bad

This, burn them all

Themselves.

cope

>america pointing fingers
oh the irony