Hong Kong today is more democratic than it was under British colonial rule

Hong Kong today is more democratic than it was under British colonial rule

Attached: HK handover.jpg (720x405, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punti-Hakka_Clan_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_inhabitants_of_the_New_Territories_(Hong_Kong)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is? tell me, HKers

cantonese population should be deported to SEA

under British rule, Cantonese/Chinese citizens had few if any rights and no vote
only in the late 80s and 90s were there some very hasty reforms as a stop-gap against handover.

based
cantonese are vietnamese anyway

this

That's because the British suck dick.

won't CCP stop their conciliatory democracy in 20 years anyways? either way in the long run HK under brits would be at least more free imho

are you by any chance a fellow HAKKA BVLL?

no im a northern BVLL

hwan descendant

Attached: my ancestors.jpg (575x290, 85K)

Antagonisation is a very British pastime.

yes, the cantonese are a disgrace,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punti-Hakka_Clan_Wars
did you know the original settlers of hong kong spoke Hakka, it was only recently after the british acquired Hong Kong that the cantonese moved south to hong kong and made c*ntonese the primary langauge.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_inhabitants_of_the_New_Territories_(Hong_Kong)
and now the cantonese dogs are making it seem like they are the native of HK, and being oppressed, even tho the Hakka population is decreasing.

yea
and HK is no longer the economic powerhouse it used to be so PRC doesn't care too much
still I think they should be careful since pushing Hong Kong around could have wider effects across China

wtf, do cantonese people really do this???

have you met any HKers?

Attached: 1557065276880.png (347x335, 42K)

>Hakka
the virgin ethnicity

Based southern brother. Canto-Viet alliance when?

I go to HK all the time
used to be in the 90s and early 2000s most HK were a little upset but for the most part content and identified as Chinese same as mainland

now with new pressure and agression the majority of Hk firmly see themselves as "different" from mainland, either Cantonese or just Hong Konger, not Chinese
this is a bad precedent for China if the illusion of cultural uniformity breaks apart.

cringe

what a backlash, honestly it'd be funnier for them to acquire more awareness and trigger CCP

HAKKA BVLLS are the descendants of HUANGDI and YANDI, we all know that HAKKA BVLLS is the essence of success. LEE KUAN YEW created the success story of Singapore, Deng Xiaoping china, Hong Xiuquan taiping rebellion, Sun yatsen modern china, Moilin Jean Ah-Chuen, first Chinese Cabinet Minister, Mauritius,Arthur Chung, first President, Guyana, 1970–1980,Hendrick Chin A Sen, President and Prime Minister of Suriname, the list never ends.

if you read Lee Kuan Yew's own books he sites 1950s-60's Saigon as the inspiration for the success of Singapore

ho chi minh was a HAKKA BVLL. FACT.

All of South China should be deported to Indognesia. Fucking apes