American culture: fast food, debt, consumerism, hollywood, colleges, major cities, guns, free speech, cars...

american culture: fast food, debt, consumerism, hollywood, colleges, major cities, guns, free speech, cars, tech giants and drugs

Attached: americanburger_istock_000012108834.jpg (620x465, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61xTQ3Bg5XI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the world can't get enough.

>fast food
YES
>debt
YES
>consumerism
YES
>Hollywood
YES
>colleges
YES
>major cities
YES
>guns
YES
>free speech
>cars
YES
>tech giants
YES
>drugs
YES

And science denial.

Canadian culture

Attached: IMG_5930.jpg (640x669, 84K)

and obesity

I know every American has guns

Attached: images (3).jpg (500x281, 23K)

>free speech
Tell me, what's the difference between censorship when you can't speak things and "free speech" when you lose your work and got your life ruined for speaking something different from common narrative?

The government can't censor you. Yaaaaaaay, the government can't censor you.

derete dis

The government can't lock you up for it. Also it's not normal people who get fired, it's always higher ups that get fired for damaging public image of the company

james damore wasn't a higher up. he was small time. his tech career got wreked for his words

I should've made an exception for companies that are public and stock performance driven.

Free speech is the Government not being able to arrest you for your opinions, what free businesses do is not of the concern of the government.

Semantics. You can't say anything under dictatorship, you can't say anything under democracy.

No

> fast food
Shit tier
>debt
Shit tier
>consumerism
Jew tier
>hollywood
Jew tier
>colleges
depends on the major
>major cities
Shit tier
>guns
based
>free speech
based
>cars
based
>tech giants
Jew tier
>drugs
Jew tier

>fast food
cringe
>debt
cringe
>consumerism
based
>hollywood
cringe
>colleges
based
>major cities
based
>guns
cringe
>cars
cringe
>tech giants
based
>drugs
extremely based

Cuz you are free to destroy ur life.

Yes. The only difference is who gonna punish you.

Yeah and companies don't have to hire you, they are free to hire and keep whoever they want. A job isn't a right, it's an agreement with two parties.

So only companies are free to do whatever the fuck they want. Being punished for a word instead of deed is a clownery and a mockery to word freedom. The irony you don't even understand that.

Yet you can't work for government if you don't bow down to your real leaders, israelis.

The company that fires you is not the government. You cant be sued for saying nigger. I think...

no, i'm free to boycott companies if they like something that I don't. Companies aren't reserved the right to business and employees, they attain them by providing competitive benefits and pay.

correct, we have nazi marches here that are protected by the government. They all have jobs obviously

>american capitalist perception of free speech

im ashamed of this country. i want to help change it.

explain to me whats wrong with it

Corporations don't have to follow human rights such as free speech. It baffles me.

>freer than u muhammed

Attached: 1555404594514.png (696x602, 325K)

Free speech doesn't exist in the usa. Americans claim to live in the most 'free' country in the world even though it's not free at all

Yes they do. They can say whatever they want just like I can. The government can't punish either.

People working for these corporations can't say whatever they want. Capitalist heaven. And as I pointed out before , if you work for the government you can't say mean things about the Zionist entity of Palestine.

>fast food
sometimes is based
>debt
cringe, althought it helps for traveling
>consumerism
muh capitalism
>hollywood
garbage
>colleges
depends if it's trying to push multicularism
>major cities
they tend to be bad usually
>guns
cringe
>free speech
cringe
>cars
cringe
>tech giants
they're asian
>drugs
soylet tier

Work isn't a right, companies have the right to pick and choose, just like you have to the right to choose where you work.

Also
Government agencies also follow this agreement, they can pick and choose as they'd like.

Cringe and capitalistpilled

And please refute my argument of anti-antizionism being for all intents and pruposes illegal over there

lmao. So don't like free speech was a thing when it's not. It's not like you're the only country without it.

>anti-semitism illegal
it's not, you will never be charged with a crime for expressing your opinion. As I said earlier, work isn't a right so the government or companies are not forced to accept you as an employee. Same goes for you, you don't have to buy their shit.

Where are you coming up with this?

Can you go outside and preach death to all niggers in your country? Because I can.

total jewish control over finance, media and politics.

I dont know when america went from this pioneer, fuck the elite, carve our own path attitude to this bootlicker mantra they have now

canadian culture: all that shit minus guns and free speech

democracy and free speech has always been more theoretical than real. Your right to free expression has always been based on your support for the dominant narrative

50s

Because it didn't work out very well. 4 people owned more than half of the country's wealth in the 1860s, each of them owned dozens of monopolies.

He's not talking about businessmen, he's talking about the average joe
This attitude still exists, you won't find it here though or most liberal places in general.

Freedom of speech not freedom of consequences.

How is this so hard to understand?

It’s still baffling how you have no anti cartel laws and let multibillion dollar corporation fuck the country, environment and average joe so hard each year.

If you work hard someday you could be a giant corporation.

b-but american thots are the best thots
prove me wrong

Attached: 1550564700553.jpg (349x305, 22K)

We do have anti cartel and antitrust laws though

They get usually used when corporations try to fuck over the governement or other corporations, you still let amazon pretty much buy all middle class grocers and retail stores while they pay nearly no taxes

Freedom of speech should be the freedom of consequences when you speak, gypsy

Amazon only controls 5% of national retail sales. Trump also talked about breaking it up a few times.

But it's not, and never has been.

(not even Hungarian btw)

Obviously it's not in the third world

Racism as well, and not just from white people either.

Is Finland considered third world?

>cars
>guns
youtube.com/watch?v=61xTQ3Bg5XI