The only Chad Asian cunt

Say something nice about them

Attached: vn.png (580x387, 4K)

Based Rice Farmers. Btfo'd both the Americans, and the Chinese

If being chad means no one love us then yes.
There literally no one take us seriously
All we known for are war, struggle with superpowers and killing ourselves.
Bunch of savages.
Hope thing will change postively next 20 years

And the Japanese and French. We technically won, though.

Yes you won
Wasting precious families and dreams killing bunch of coastal savages
Happy?

Their language sounds alien

No, we let down the people of Sourh Vietnam when we made our stratwgiv withdrawl.

roflmao these niggers live all over my town I can hear them screaming their retarded language at each other at like 2 AM

History doesn't matter, it's not a good country right now. There are a lot of family killings in Vietnam in recent years. And drug related violence rampages.
Vietnamese society has low trust. Like from what I heard, a lot of people believe that most doctors won't do their job properly unless you pay them extra.
I live in Hanoi and what I like the most about Hanoi is the little girls are cute.

I hope you get murdered, scum bag.

Yeah children are innocent and harmless
I trust them more than the adult nowadays too.
But the problem lies with our people stupidity, not governement or doctors

And because of that belief, we hear stories about doctors being attacked for failing to provide treatment as soon as possible. We don't know if those doctors were busy or they were delaying the process for monetary gain. That just happens a lot.

You're so unintelligent and immature.

you lost

We need someone like Duterte to clean our street.

I’ve been to both Hanoi and Saigon

The dinks in Hanoi are monkeys, they act very similar to chinks. Rude, cutting in line, lots of scamming. They hate Americans and westerners there it would seem

Saigon dinks are more chill, and they are friendly to foreigners for the most part. But they’ll still scam you.

Also there are way too smelly leftist Europeans backpackers and leftist South African English teacher faggots. I wouldn’t mind if the gooks machete’d a few of them and scared them off

Yes actually.

>I like the most about Hanoi is the little girls are cute.
holy based
>i don't consider the depression of little girls when the man they have sex with goes to jail

Attached: 61e8e94a093c2734c139a3d419ad7cac1fb5bee8.jpg (540x591, 47K)

how do you say based and redpilled in vietnamese?
because you are VERY based

Attached: 1551416853685.jpg (640x965, 56K)

here, have my based stamp bro

Why are Americans so bad at war?

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-093739_Opera.jpg (810x2945, 801K)

Ahh our last military victory

Attached: 23.jpg (366x340, 57K)

Yeah but there are strict laws so you can't do anything with the lolis, btfo desu

They are stupid cunt

t. 86 IQ

doesn't really matter when government officials regularly have sex with children

What do you do in my country Nguyen Lu Hoc? You know it's illegal to fishing here?

All the loser (German) blood.

Attached: GERMANPOWNA0033601.jpg (2926x1560, 801K)

>pic
I am now waiting for an apology, Sverige!

Attached: American army.jpg (720x524, 243K)

>and the Chinese
False. Vietnamese were slaves of China for 1000 years. There's literally nothing the gooks can do to China to get even.

t.Zhang
This guy invaded your land and brought back ten hundred thousand chink slaves.

Attached: 800px-李常傑像圖.png (800x593, 1.3M)

Fucking kek

>I live in Hanoi and what I like the most about Hanoi is the little girls are cute
What can i say except he based?

before BTFOing themselves by making themselves slaves to the communists that promised to give them "independence" and then turning the place into an even worse fucked up country that turned millions of people into refugees.

Basically got rid of China only to turn itself into China-lite.

Rich coming from someone that gets off to children. You should be publicly executed.
It was a draw.
Children don't understand their emotions at that age. Even if they did, I doubt being raped would help them feel better.

thanks for their nice pho noodle and and coffee

Attached: Admiral Nguyen.jpg (294x220, 34K)

>Rich coming from someone that gets off to children. You should be publicly executed.
>Children don't understand their emotions at that age. Even if they did, I doubt being raped would help them feel better

Attached: 096.gif (800x371, 193K)

there was no draw. you lost