Types of incels

Which one are you? I'm kind of a mix of all of them. (Except "enlightened".)

Attached: 6jPNOBn.jpg (1620x1563, 540K)

where's the 'self-hating' one?
or blackpill genetic dead end?

wrong board, we already had sex here

im howling at the romeo
fuck sake hahahah what the fuck

Judgemental+Why me

i have a girlfriend and some times cum in her mounth? she swolow

All of those are too bitter and resentful to represent me. 29 year virgin, it either happens or it doesn't. I don't worry about it, because I don't have the luxury of thinking of family life at this time. If I'm going to settle down and have kids, I want my own life to be in order first. I don't want future generations to go through the same disarray that we went through.

Disgusting.

I'm the romeo, but less extreme.

high quality post

none of those.

Ok but what type of incel am I if:
>I actually rejected uggos
>primarily browse Jow Forums, go to the gym 4/week
>high test, good looking, muscular and 6'1
>incel because I only want 10/10 supermodels (ideal gf is a brunette with light eyes)

Attached: 943831b1c8ccd0505305ac7b0c24d0b2.jpg (640x640, 54K)

personality of the gentleman/denialist and appearance of the phoney

I am the one that doesnt give a shit about his life anymore

the closethomo, afraid to come out but reject every single female while oggling at male bodies

Well fuck, I have over a 100 pictures of roided up bodybuilders on my phone with folder name "goal body", is it too late?

Attached: 6mup3y3ophd21.png (646x595, 269K)

I might fucking miss horribly, but from what you said I've met quite some guys who fit the following despite being in so much denial:

you are only interested in 10/10 supermodels because they are so difficult to get that you know it is not possible, hence it is actually a relief to not be burdened with the effort of actually pursuing a relationship
You are terribly scared of relationships, you fear completely what might go wrong with them and as a result you pursue that perfection that serves two purposes: firstly because you think that a perfect woman would warrant a perfect relationship but, secondly, because you are not retarded and actually know that a perfect woman does not exist it serves as a perfect excuse to never actually want to try to go out with girls because the fear of failure
>"Yeah, I could go out with Stacy, but ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ I only go for 10/10 supermodels and I'm afraid Stacy might be a brunette but she has dark eyes so no thanks"

stay away from me gay frog

The Judgemental is probably the most justified. I mean, if you’re short you’re fucked, there’s not much else to it.

That’s just the Hypocrite.

The Phoney.

The Hypocrite

The /enlightened/, as well as The Propagandist

Attached: 654654.png (1000x800, 3.07M)

None really im just incredibly risk averse and wont do something unless im sure it'll work
I've seen girls attracted to me, even hot ones in high school. But i never spilled spaghetti, never rejected a chick except one fat one, never got rejected. just didn't act.

Attached: 1556776064155.jpg (707x536, 154K)

a mix of nice guy,hypocrite and phoney

kek

so the best one must be white?

Why me

You tell me. I hate everyone and myself. I just want to be alone and live a quiet life

Im not a virgin but i am a fakecel.

im a seemingly normal young man with a good career and education who goes to the gym but just has no social life whatsoever

Flag
Alle

>The Phoney
sounds about right
i'm CAN flirt but I DON'T want to because it feels weird

I'm a wagecuck type, no time for bullshit and when I have some free time I'm too tired to try anything. My workplace is a sausage fest.

Just autistic, lmoa

closest to the enlightened but I know I'm not there

am I an incel if I found a Russian gf on interpals?

i am short and will only accept girls with very large breasts even at the deficit of pretty much all other qualities
just not enough girls with huge tits and if i settle for less then every month i will see one and regret everything

how about neither of these
because I'm not mentally fucking autistic
jesus christ

Take the barapill

Why me is the closest but not really accurate

>somebody spent time making that image

Nothing of the above. I was just a little autistic, that's all.

Which one do I fit:
>has fairly cushy job which I do OK in
>can socialize but no close friend I can open up to
>no female friend in forever, but can talk to one just fine
>a fucking weeb
>long list of fetishes including loli, very far in the closet
>showers once a day, but hair is fairly unkempt and super plain fashion sense

enlightened except the 2D part, anime sucks.
And nature is perfect.

The enlightened except I am ugly and don't get neetbux