Swinging

How popular is it in your cunt?

Attached: i'm a swinger.jpg (640x480, 79K)

Depends on the person.

GO on...

It's strange.
Really, it does not matter in what you believe in, feel like, etc.

You:
>1. Love the idea, go to these parties.
>2. Love the idea, does not go to these parties (too afraid)
>3. Does not care, let the people have their fun

No one really hates the idea really. It is kinda normal here.

Really? Wow, that's cool. And are most people in category 2?

It's the bohemian culture that we have here. It's really relaxed. Guy can fuck a woman, and a woman can fuck a guy. While the gays aren't 100% liked here, they are not persecuted and are not discouraged.

If people find out you are a swinger your social life is over. It's considered very degenerate.

Younger people definitely.
Elders are in the third category.

Are most Czechs in
>2. Love the idea, does not go to these parties (too afraid)?

Do you have any experience to share, Poleanon?

So does that mean that if an attractive younger couple approaches them they will join?

It's for old people, mostly. I had a strange experience in China where I was invited to a dinner party at a local rich guy's house, and after the dinner, it morphed into an orgy/swinging event. This was a few years ago, before Xi started cracking down on this stuff among local officials. There are definitely nude photos of me at this event somewhere, but it doesn't matter, because I wasn't married or anything.

For old people in USA, interesting.

I came in so excited thinking people were actually talking about children's play.

/taintedinnocence

Sorry, I don't understand the question.
Are you asking, what happens when a young couple see a swingers party?

I mean what would a typical young Czech do if they are asked by an attractive young couple to swing?

>Do you have any experience to share, Poleanon?

I worked with a woman who was into swinging with her husband. It was let slipped by a jealous lover of hers who wanted her to divorce her husband.

She ended up leaving the company when she was unanimously shunned by basically everyone there. She wasn't harassed or anything. But people turned ice cold to her and would always give her dirty looks, especially the women.

They moved away and divorced a year ago. As is the case in most polyamorous relationships, it didn't last.

Feel free to contribute, Hueanon. Tell us about swingers in Brazil.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. What else have you heard about singers in Poland?

>What else have you heard about singers in Poland?

It's looked down upon heavily in general. Not really accepted. You won't get murdered like in the middle east but your social/public life is basically over if the wrong person finds out.

Was this woman also a hypocrite (meaning very religious)?

Ask if they will be using condoms.
Gotta be smart. Don't want no STD.
Would likely accept.

No she was raised religious but was an atheist. Unfortunately there are a many hypocrites here in that sense, maybe not as bad as swingers, but people who sleep around etc.