Literal subhumans

I've taught English in or have traveled to all East Asian countries and Hongkongers are by far the worst of East Asians and perhaps the human race as a whole, much worse than Mainlanders.

Just got ran into by these careless cunts in Myeongdong while they were busy yapping in Cantonese and it reminded me the awful experiences I had with these rude insects while I was in HK.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png (2000x1333, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W11o_4keAwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill Yourself

Attached: AverageAmerimutt.png (633x833, 628K)

sneed

Based

based

who is your favourite asian race? i bet it is HAKKAS (HWANGUK descendants)

The rest are all OK and have their pros and cons.
What do Singaporeans think about Hong Kong?

we are okay with hong kongers overall and usually on their side instead of mainland china but sometimes we still find them quite rude lol

Attached: CHYNA BAD.jpg (1125x1161, 305K)

i have nothing against china but they need to remember that all of china as well as outer mongolia, tuva, outer manchuria, north korea, and ryukyu are rightful HAKKA clay

based
brainlet retard

Ohhh, the Engrish teacher.

Be glad you didn't get killed, you yapping faggot.

屌你老母

>Hongkongers are by far the worst of East Asians and perhaps the human race as a whole, much worse than Mainlanders.

t. Ping Pong Wang

>English teacher
>Having an opinion

Thank you now fuck off

>much worse than Mainlanders
ok stop exaggerating

Attached: 1527230722351.jpg (277x276, 21K)

>Implying
Go outside Seoul or any major metropolitan city in SK and you'll realise how backwards Korean people are

still more advanced than you br*T subhuman

Attached: tfwwhitoid.jpg (640x1138, 82K)

t. Alberto Joao Wong

Have you met many esl English teachers in any of those countries? How about Japan?

go get caned

Oh I've met some backwards Koreans as well as backwards Japanese and Chinese but at least these countries have poorer rural areas where the people are less educated.

HK is one of the wealthiest and most developed cities on the planet yet its people are still assholes.

My family is from Singapore you mong. I've just lived in SK and can tell you from experience the people there are backwards as fuck

come home chink

>backwards Korean people are
but you guys barely qualify as human beings.
youtu.be/W11o_4keAwA

Attached: 인권 human rights.png (3400x2400, 718K)

>much worse than Mainlanders

yup, it's another shitty bait thread

Olá, é verdade que aí qüase não se fala português mais?

Attached: 1546320812453.jpg (700x938, 183K)

Are Singapore people Chinese of the same stock as HongKongese ?

hong kongers are majority cantonese
singapore people are a mix of hokkien, teochew, cantonese, hakka, hainan, etc, most people being the first 3

>t. Zhang Barbosa

Most schools still teach it but it's mainly used for business.

請問你是女生嗎?能做我的女朋友嗎?????????

What flag is this?

t. Filthy phone poster

Macao

macaco

你4閩南人嗎?

It's Macau, the former Colony of Portugal in China, which is why they are taught Portuguese there

客家人 lol

what the fuck did you experience in HK? I honestly cannot imagine anyone honestly thinking that Hongkongers are worse than mainlanders, mainlanders are the scum of the earth

Friendly reminder that posters with Japanese flags or Korean ones are not actual Asians.

They are faggot proxies or brainlet English teachers.

Can you give any specific reasons or stories as to why? Sick of seeing autists on here make sweeping claims with no proof or reasoning.

on9鬼佬

rare

HK/SG Chinese are the most civilized type of Chinese I've met.

Much better than Korean in general.

>HK/SG Chinese are the most civilized type of Chinese
kek

una suppa delicia

t. 張 barbosa

可愛

她沒回答我。。。 囧囧囧

Fpbp.

they're good people as far as I know. your opinion about them is just too personal and biased.

真可惜;_;

My Asian cousin!
(We just have you and Timor Leste, but anyways...)
How have you being?

Attached: Kuru-chan.jpg (474x474, 21K)

>We just have you and Timor Leste
2019, I am forgotten

Attached: download.png (275x183, 10K)

I am fucking tired of English subhuman teacher ,proxy fag posting behind SK,Japan flag

Yeah... Kinda...

But are Indians REALLY Asians?
I mean geographically they are, and so are you UAE, but I don't see them as Asians as I don't see you guys as Asians as well.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-06 Goa - Wikipedia.png (282x117, 5K)

>能做我的女朋友嗎?????????
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: _.jpg (392x495, 41K)

are you a girl?

Burning Sun scandal 버닝썬 게이트 Yankee princess 양공주 Bình Hòa Massacre 빈호아 학살 Bodo League massacre 保導聯盟虐殺事件 Japanese collaborators in South Korea 한강 인도교 폭파 Hangang Bridge bombing Burning Sun scandal Burning Sun scandal Jeju uprising 박근혜•최순실 게이트2016 South Korean political scandal 코리아게이트 Koreagate Gwangju Uprising광주 민주화 항쟁 光州民主化抗爭 2018 opinion rigging scandal in South Korea 더불어민주당원 댓글 조작 사건 Fake Democracy Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre 고양 금정굴 민간인 학살 국가재건최고회의 Military Revolutionary Committee National Defense Corps Incident 국민방위군 사건 Plastic surgery Choi Tae-min Choi Soon-sil 영세교 Korean Rasputin 여수•순천 사건 Takeshima 竹島

>implying this offends the gweilo
What’s wrong with you? You are supposed to have higher iq than us

Attached: gaussiana.gif (454x286, 9K)

抱歉
我只是一個超級無敵帥的大帥哥

騙人。
給我你的手機號碼。

幹為啥你會打繁體字啊
我以為你們都學簡體

換一換手機裡的語言設定就可以打繁體囉~~
我從學校畢業了才開始學讀繁體字。

Just doing my job of removing the schizophrenic pepsi worst gook.

Burning Sun scandal 버닝썬 게이트 Yankee princess 양공주 Bình Hòa Massacre 빈호아 학살 Bodo League massacre 保導聯盟虐殺事件 Japanese collaborators in South Korea 한강 인도교 폭파 Hangang Bridge bombing GDP lower than North Korea until 1970's Jeju uprising 박근혜•최순실 게이트2016 South Korean political scandal 코리아게이트 Koreagate Gwangju Uprising광주 민주화 항쟁 光州民主化抗爭 2018 opinion rigging scandal in South Korea 더불어민주당원 댓글 조작 사건 Fake Democracy Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre 고양 금정굴 민간인 학살 Imperial Japanese rule was good for Korea 국가재건최고회의 Military Revolutionary Committee National Defense Corps Incident 국민방위군 사건 Plastic surgery Choi Tae-min Choi Soon-sil 영세교 Korean Rasputin 여수•순천 사건 Takeshima 竹島 Metal chopsticks are unusuable 古朝鮮是假 Gojoseon is fake Circumcision

Attached: Gook_01.jpg (300x168, 12K)

So cringe. I guess HKers really are subhuman, cannot even make decent copypastas