Why are white American stomachs so weak?

Why are white American stomachs so weak?

Why are ETHNIC stomachs so strong?

Attached: 59332439_387065125482809_6030433479501715722_n.jpg (824x824, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKQxvXZJI7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

brown people need strong stomachs to eat mud cookies

Attached: 9be7fa20e16f328a790d9fd7645e7c2g.jpg (474x304, 32K)

Americans get diarrhea when they eat everything because they have underdeveloped gut biomes due to too much fake food like velveeta and mechanically separated chicken.

Overly sterile food standards helps ensure the safety of the extremely elderly and people with AIDS, but the trade off is that it weakens the immune system of everyone else.
(Equally applicable to most Canadians btw)

LUL

Attached: 4fI44FD.png (550x282, 52K)

umm we love milk..

Attached: w=600&h=600&r=16888.jpg (600x450, 89K)

Why is america so cringe?

Based on those prices milk is cheaper there than here in Cambodia. I really don't understand dairy price here.

DELET THIS NOW

Attached: 1521964566734.jpg (640x480, 37K)

This. The reason all the """ethnic""" food is so spicy is because the meat went bad fast in the hot climates so they had to cover up the taste. While in colder climates it was easier to freeze or jerk it up.

explain to me how is mongolia so intolerant to lactose when 90% of their cuisine is based on yoghurt

>sauce plz
Which shit-tier website did you pull this out of?
90% of Indian sweet dishes are made with milk and milk products and throughout my whole life here I've never come across anyone who is lactose intolerant.

>90% of Indian sweet dishes are made with milk and milk products
Maybe that is why so many of you get the shits

Fermentation.

Talk about yourself, Neanderthal. That's 1000x better than whatever shit they put on plate and call it (((Aussie Cuisine))).

Pretty rich coming from a white bitch-boi who gets shits after eating two pinches of salt

Cope hard rotting fish eater

The bacteria in yoghurt break down lactose so yoghurt has a lower lactose concentration that the milk it was made from.

>Pretty rich coming from a white bitch-boi who gets shits after eating two pinches of salt

Dude, white people conquered your shitty country and others to get at exotic spices what makes you think we can't stomach them?

Spice is disgusting. It covers up all the different tastes and you meal becomes homogeneous. Truly an inferior way of eating.

Ever read a white cook book or seen cooking videos with white cunts?

I've never seen those cunts put anything in their food other than salt and pepper.

Go back to eating snails, you fucking frog

Fake map I come from Northern Portugal and we all eat yogurt, cereal with milk, butter just cheese alone we have hundreds kinds

This

I'm sorry you've been forced to eat spice. Maybe it's not too late and your taste buds are not completely destroyed ? You should try it, my friend.

Smoked>spiced

>Eating garden pests
Your country deserves to be culturally enriched so that other cultures can teach you what actual food is.

Attached: laughing.jpg (325x243, 26K)

We smoke+spice here, its called Tandoori Mughalai food

Attached: American_Alpha_Stride.gif (480x228, 263K)

You guys use sauces, how is that different?

Goodluck with cancer and fucked up colon.

>y'all

Attached: 1534232635111.gif (400x400, 1.33M)

never understood the obsession with covering your food in spice, it ruins the flavour

>lactose tolerant
>literally by law, have to boil milk to death to avoid getting the shits
the fucking state of whitetoid subhuman

Dumb post

what is pasteurization you dumb dog eating chink monkey

retard

Gibe khmer girlfriend

whites eat meat without cooking it you fucking cuck. our stomachs are hard as steel youtube.com/watch?v=BKQxvXZJI7w

Yeah so what’s your point
Wanna ship raw milk to every supermarket?

>Mongolia
>Lactose intolerant
Literally half their food is dairy, other half meat

Thats the point, third worlders have to eat shitty meat so they have to coat their food in spices

Raw Milk is good af.
But in America you have to go to a dairy farm to get it and I don't have time to drive to the middle of nowhere everytime I want milk, since I go through a gallon of whole milk in 3 days

>what's pasteurisation
not boiling, retard

They ferment it.
If they drank a glass of milk they would get diarhea.

Why are whites so insecure?

who wants to wager she is morbidly obese?

maybe, but Europeans started eating spices 1500 years ago thanks to the silk road

>y'all

Attached: 1557019096827.gif (909x890, 501K)