Whats your opinion on CHIs?

whats your opinion on CHIs?

Attached: 62vwu82.png (543x525, 224K)

genocide them but I like the dude who used to make the /chi/ general

They stole our role in muttland
We used to be the hairy brown immigrants who talk loud, bring good food to anglos and import organized crime and drugs.
Now it's them.

Cancer. Literally worse than niggers. They have ruined the reputation of not just Mexico, but all Spanish speaking countries, including fucking Spain.

nice keep on going mexicucks tell me how much you hate me

they are pawns on the reconquista game

Chicanos are based

Attached: 37847544_800_800.jpg (800x800, 101K)

Very violent from what I've seen and they don't seem to get a lot of respect from other SA.

I view every american as mestizo anyway so I'm not really sure what they are

If you want to know what Americans really think about Chicanos, go to Jow Forums. Her on Jow Forums, 3/4 American flags are Chis.

and on Jow Forums 3/4 of them are niggers

What is chicano? Mexinigger with spanish blood?

lurk more new fag nigger

Why do Mexicans hate me because I was born on the other side of the border in a first world country?

This. Take em back, Pedro.

mexicucks just want use us as a scapegoat for their bad reputation

mexican or any latino born in muttland

Learn English

Mexicans are cucks bro, they always want to please the whites. They blame chicanos for the stereotypes of Mexico but then do shit like beheading people and kidnapping tourists. The Mexicans that hate Chicanos just scapegoat all of their insecurities on us.

que dices señor?

>They have ruined the reputation of Mexico
Yeah the cartels butchering people for sport has nothing to do with it, Mexico in Mexico are totally innocent ammirite? Get real you stupid cuck. Mexiniggers always blame everything on EVERYONE else but themselves. Did you see that embarrassment of an apology they demanded from Spain lmao? So desperate to blame someone else for the shitstain they've created that they blame people who haven't been in their garbage dump in HUNDREDS of years. Literally do it all the time with the US too. Yeah wey, is da CIA why my countrymen murder each other on the streets! Those gringos keep buying the drugs that we make so that totally makes us the victims in drug trafficking wey! Nothing more pathetic than a dumb mexinigger coping with the failure of his existence by blaming everything bad in his life on someone else, it's mexico's national pastime after all.

Some of them, I assume, are good people

okay whatever you say man

Attached: 1517487109390.jpg (716x717, 32K)

the mexicuck has no argument

>he identifies himself as anything of than American
Disgusting.

doesn't this make them American by mutt laws?

Yea technically but those niggers will keep identifying as Latinos because most Americans won’t accept them as their own.

I only met one CHI in high school. He dressed like a stereotypical cholo and talked like them. He was a honorable dude, kept good grades and seems up-beat all the time.