I don't understand. If everyone is crowded on the left, why dont some of them go on the right...

I don't understand. If everyone is crowded on the left, why dont some of them go on the right? There's literally zero people on the right side; if some people went on the right side, there wouldnt be any line at all.

Isn't the rational thing to do?

Attached: images (10).jpg (332x443, 33K)

my penis is pulsing. suck my dick

Attached: pix-ants.jpg (608x331, 38K)

I would if i could

old photo
>old photo
old photo
>old photo
old photo
>old photo
old fucking photo idiot

Ordnung muss sein

Attached: HausmeisterKrause.svg.png (1280x960, 62K)

they are sick in head
also notice wh*Toids on the left who follow insectoids instead of thinking for themselves and walking stairs on the right

have you tasted any cocks?

following orders and rules might be bad for individual temporarily but overall a net gain for the community something subhumans will never understand will try to gain an advantage over their fellow countrymen

Walking on the right when it has almost zero people going cuts lines, makes people move faster and makes society better overall
There are literally zero people harmed if you walk on the right

Walking in the right with no one there is taking advantage if someone? Who?

>I don't understand. If everyone is crowded on the right, why dont some of them go on the left? There's literally zero people on the left side; if some people went on the left side, there wouldnt be any line at all.

Attached: article-2508720-197708D400000578-534_634x423[1].jpg (634x423, 88K)

The speed of walking does not increase just because you walk more people abreast, unless you can walk with the same "hamwidth" the whole way. Otherwise people need to merge out of the way for oncoming pedestrians, and squeeze into the conformist caravan anyway. Much easier and less stressful to just follow along, and it gets the job done, so why be an extra special snowflake when it's your daily commute for years?
Also note that the down lane is about half the width of the up lane. This specific staircase is probably busy at different times of day.
Lastly we don't know how many people are at this station, if the "down people" have just passed or if this staircase is very long or not. If it is long, going against the flow is counterintuitive and potentially embarrassing as well as risky (speed difference of 12 km is enough to cause physical damage).
How does Manila metro look?

Attached: 1554856430453.png (502x663, 703K)

you get where you want to faster than others, other ppl want to get there where they want to without being hold up
it sets you an example of fuck rules, which apparently shows pretty well in your cunt

To be fair, a highway that could change from 3+3 to 4+2 or even 5+1 would allow for much more dynamic dispersal of congestion. It might not be feasible with human drivers, but I can easily imagine it with "mandatory autonomic driving highways".
Also if you're running late and need to sprint to make it, nobody is going to arrest you for running up on the "wrong side".

fuck you fellow countryman

yey, a subhuman gypoid

I don't think I've ever seen stairs like that here in Germany, with arrows marking the direction.

But what i HAVE seen, is escalators next to a flight of stairs, and a gazillion people using the escalators, while only one or two people use the stairs.

I have also seen other weird behavior. Like big buildings like malls, train stations, or universities, often have big entrances with several doors right next to each other. One person will open a door, and then an entire crowd of 50 people will all try to use that one door, instead of just opening another door

apology for bad english btw

It's called being civilized, you island monkey.

What ants do actually makes sense

I don't understand. If the female bathroom is crowded and the male bathroom is almost empty, why dont some of the females go on the male bathroom? There's literally zero people on the male bathrom; if some females went on the male bathroom, there wouldnt be any line at all.

Isn't the rational thing to do?

Once I was at an airport, heading to the gate along with dozens of other passengers on the same flight. There was a long and winding wheelchair path, as well as a direct staircase. Until I (and a handful others) stepped onto the staircase, everyone was heading for the 8x longer path.
This dynamic is well known to urban designers. In designing especially crowded areas, like a London underground station, they will make the path purposefully longer, in order to avoid crushing and overcrowding.
Some times there are real shortcuts, and some times you have to follow the sheep path no matter what. But you can be sure that if it's an infrastructure project and a lot of people use it, this sort of evaluation is a big part in the design of the space.
Thanks for sharing. Apologies for the rant.

Because there's literally hundreds of people crossing stairs at a time and you'd get pushed out of the way.

Are you people hit each others while walking in opposite direction?

Retarded analogy. A woman in a comfort room would have her privacy infringed if you go in a comfort room with a woman.

But if it is a single comfort room and the men's line is long while there are no lines for the women's bathroom, why not use the women's bathroom?

Bad analogy. A better analogy would be if in a two lane road, a slow car is in front of you and the other lane is clear. Then it would make sense to overtake.

In a highway, you might crash and burn and people may be injured.

You people are trying really hard to justify this, arent you