My cat has been gone for 6 hours

My cat has been gone for 6 hours.
It's highly unusual for her.

1.Have you ever lost a pet?
2.What to do?
3.Do they let cats outside in your country?

Attached: 1505837672000.png (656x755, 39K)

I've like 10 cats since my dad broke up with mom he began his collection of cats, so yes I've lost a couple of them since I cannot keep up with them all
you should post a pic of your cat on facebook and tell your friends to share it dude, it's the only advice I can give you

I've had ducks randomly vanish, most likely a fox thing. One time I found a head.

he has no friends to tell

how long do cats stay outside for?
I have this cat for 1 1/2 years and she usually stayed outside for 2h max.

>fox
We DO have foxes but they don't touch cats and it's daytime sooo I think she might be stuck somewhere or a car might have .... fooook it hurts !

3. Yes, and this happens at times. She could be having a hard time to getting back, or even be trapped in some neighbour's patio, for exemple. Have seen them "get lost" for a whole day. Usually when that happens, they are kinda wary to go out again for a few days after.

If it takes like 12 hours, you could put a picture of her around your block, saying she is missing.

I see missing cat pictures in my local store from time to time... never knew I might to post one with MY cat :(

I will post pics around the city , but I can't leave now because she might come back and no one will be home.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x416, 89K)

Hey OP, I have 2 cats and I get so fucking worried and paranoid when they leave for an unusual period of time, so I can relate.
I have a garden so my cats are often outside. Rarely, one of them will not come for half a day or a full day but they always came back so I guess they just like exploring.

Do you live in an appartment or a house? Do you have a garden?
If you live in the suburbs, my first advice would be to ask the neighbors if they have seen a cat and if the could check in their garage/cellar/car if it isn't stuck there.

Once a few years ago, my cat got stuck in my garden cellar in summer for a whole day and night. Thanks to some luck we find her on time but she was really dehydrated.
That's where I would begin. Good luck OP but don't forget that she might come home by herself, there is even a high chance of that.

wishing you the best luck man. it's heartbreaking. keep us updated
I love animals

I shit on your cat, I hate faggots like you!
My cat and dog can roam all they want if they die or can't find home is they're problem. They always came back for the free food and care, sometimes I feel like kicking my dog since he spends less time at home then the fuxking cat

On very rare occasions my cats will disappear for long periods of time like has happened to you. Every time they have come back, usually when they are hungry. Cats are good at finding their way home so do not worry user.

I'm sorry fren, maybe you can go out and look for her while leaving the window ajar?

she got raped and abducted by a black cat

Of course the germ*noid doesn't understand human and animal empathy.
Go suck off a Türk, Hans.

>suburbs
Yes. I will wait for 5 hours more (its 12:00 here) because no neighbors will be home and will go and ask them to check their garages or places like that.
How fitting. A Turk and a Mudslime . God you people are scum

just saying how it is
KARA BOGA got your cat

First of all I'm Portuguese, animals are tools nothing more, if you own a dog and live in a city you are a selfish pig that only cares about himself. Nobody gonna look at a cat in the street and wonder if is the 999th cat missing this week. Grow a pair

There were some stray cats my family was feeding. One of them stopped showing up for a while and we found it dead at our back yard some days later. Some fucktard fed it rat poison.

Mine is missing for almost a year, I saw her in my dream last night :(

That's even less surprising you hairy, pasteis de nata eating, brick building fuck.

Mmm, fucking dericious

Attached: I+couldnt+find+a+asian+feel+meme+so+i+made+_6c0e2900f8a9d759b54b22380c2f41da.png (645x773, 140K)

my dad back in crete used to throw pizzas at the stray cats so they stayed fed

SHE IS BACK BROS.
Fooken neighbor granny said she locked her inside the garden shed.
Cat ran home and the granny came laughing and just to explain.
She saw me walking around my house and noticed I lost my cat.

Thank you for support /inter pals

Attached: Yess.jpg (3024x5376, 2.65M)

based, redpilled, checked, etc...

is your neighbour chinese by any chance?

AHHHHHHHHHH

>Fooken neighbor granny said she locked her inside the garden shed.
Aw, it's part of their misadventures. Classic! Haha

Cool to know she's back.

cute!

Two cats of mine ran away, both female. Fuck them

I have a rooster pet. No, I have never lost any pet because I have only had roosters.

most likely Russian

I feel like a silly boi now.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x288, 40K)

No, we have balls and Animals do not belong in city's. If your cat is won't comeback it means you are shit and didn't knew and to teach him.
Know I want pastéis you gaulic fuckersl

aww, congrats fren!

now kiss

>cat got lost
>came back a week later
>its pregnant
God fucking dammit brownie you fucking slut

Attached: aBoq3e7e_700w_0.jpg (700x472, 38K)

My cat was gone for over 24 hours once.

Whenever I buy street food, strays show up and it's fun to feed them. Everyone I know does that

imagine being a pet. I guess we are pets for advanced aliens. They take care of us and give us new technology every now and then

There's a very good doujin about a guy being the pet of a female insect. I came at least 3 times to it.

>cat goes missing for a few days
>he's done it before so don't think its a huge deal
>He comes back actng really weird
>Got into a fight with a possum
>it had fully ripped into his belly
but he's tough
>because it took too long maggots had gotten in and done too much damage so he had to be put down

Attached: 1556661453500.jpg (1486x889, 981K)

>he had to be put down
Jesus bro.
So you have a dawg now ?

Attached: 13.procent.of.population.jpg (1140x641, 133K)

i had a dog at the same time because she's a Labrador so wont hurt cats or even chickens and ducks