How do you deal with being a failure (in your country, very Jow Forums-related)...

How do you deal with being a failure (in your country, very Jow Forums-related)? What do you do when you're a social retard that failed college and has fuck all work experience?

Attached: 1486602608733.png (668x729, 26K)

>What do you do when you're a social retard that failed college and has fuck all work experience?
Simple, go back to school or find work

I deal with it by living with my parents at age 31 and posting on Jow Forums all day

you die

I have sex

I paid a girl on vk to write a girl name on her breast and started a findom account on twitter with the same name she wrote on her breast

You either kill yourself or find a way to fix it

I try to cry from time to time

I just stay inside all day playing video games and watching anime. Hardly anyone knows I exist, so there is no one to criticize me.

siis puhukko sää ny amksta vai ookko vammanen

I feel depressed and try to do something about it. I tried enrolling into some sort of school or night school but I fail each time. I did sign up for French classes and I seem to be good in that. I applied for Uni next year and I just need funding. I am technically disabled because of Schizophrenia. So I am gonna use that to get government funding for the UNI. I think I will legitimately kill myself if I don't get in or get funding. I also get government gibs and saved up my gibs and bought myself a car. Its not a good car but at least it runs and needs little bit of maintenance.

I am generally quite hopeless, I try to go to church more and try to lose weight (I am 132 kgs) but it seems like I just keep failing at it. The whole political situation in the country is toxic too. I am afraid I won't be able to get a degree before shit hits the fan. I have no marketable skills rn so I am gonna be fucked. Anyway if I do finish my degree I can only go to South America or Russia with it. Bleak choices.

I really fucked up my life. I am 23 and failed at each job I did. Failed at uni, failed at being useful. I am really despondent.

Attached: 1534589453890.jpg (460x550, 76K)

I can relate, there is no place or ambition for people like us. All I want is to kill and be killed

Salvation army it is

Don't give up user, you seem like you are a good person. I'm sure you will make it, just keep trying.

>Schizophrenia
do you hear voices? how did you get a car at this state

Im ripped and nice looking but im fuck neet piece of fshit.
One thing i'll never do is kyll mself at least directly...
>I really fucked up my life. I am 23 and failed at each job I did. Failed at uni, failed at being useful. I am really despondent.
Same though im preparing for some job interviews with german ( b2 i think i can handle) if i get that and get a nice job i'll snort at least 5 grams of coke a week

I'd love to move to Patagonia and start a farm there. But I don't have enough money rn, but I will save up for that eventually. I'd like Farm in either Russian Far East or somewhere in Argentina. Argentina seems like splendid country.

I do hear voice and also get hallucinations. Though I am on medication and with the exception of a voice now and then I am perfectly capable. I haven't had an episode for three years and go to the doctor monthly for a check up. South Africa just excludes you from driving if you have severe physical disability like extremely poor eye sight.

>Im ripped and nice looking
You got life on easy mode lad. I am ugly too.

Attached: 1536110118002.jpg (500x594, 58K)

I used to have mantits and acne till i got on a regimen and routine and a diet now i have around 10% bodyfat if not less.
>You got life on easy mode
No i don't all this bullshit that depression and anxiety is because ur ugly or eat shit is just not true.
Idc though i know God will either help me fix things or do things fo me as He always does it just probably takes a bit more time and effort on my part this time, probably.

Attached: 1554018582299.png (819x827, 302K)

Noice. What is your routine?

I'd like to exercise more too but fuck this depression kills me. I know for some people its meme thing but if I don't drink my anti-depros I just feel so fucking sad that I just sleep for hours just to kill the pain. But I am gonna try to improve my health.

>Idc though i know God will either help me fix things or do things fo me as He always does it just probably takes a bit more time and effort on my part this time, probably.

You will get the job fren, maybe you should move to German and get education there?

Attached: 1535833588462.jpg (764x1080, 260K)

>Noice. What is your routine?
>get up, make coffee
>30 minutes in start warming up - butt excercises(glutes), 100 push ups and 100 jumping jacks with no pause
>right after go outside
>no pause 70 pull ups and 70 dips under 10 minutes or 100 each under 12 minutes
>sometimes run in the mountains if the weather is nice
Anti depressants are usually depressants and so are certain kinds of foods like bread, rice etc.. cut them off especially everything floury because your stomach might be fucked up and there's ur immune system and gut microbioma that is directly affecting ur hormones and mood.
>You will get the job fren, maybe you should move to German and get education there?
My brothers a citizen there but aren't that close.
I don't want to move there but if i have no other choice i probably will the problem is that im a loner by choice i strive for the goods things of life and bash my peers and friends and pretty much everyone i know because they're junkies and alcoholics while also radical slobs.
Nofaps also good if u want to get some motivaion last time i did it it was for 96 days...

Attached: 1552487087600.png (394x329, 100K)

I don't because i'm not

Attached: 1469093894391.jpg (489x488, 39K)

Doesn't sound so difficult. Will give it a try.

>Anti depressants are usually depressants and so are certain kinds of foods like bread, rice etc.. cut them off especially everything floury because your stomach might be fucked up and there's ur immune system and gut microbioma that is directly affecting ur hormones and mood.

Most of my diet consists of that, it will be very difficult and expensive to stop eating maize and stuff like that. I might try to cut down a bit though. I am also drinking fuckton but I decided to stop doing that, its just a waste of money and fucks your liver up.

>Nofaps also good if u want to get some motivaion last time i did it it was for 96 days...
I usually hold out about a month or three weeks, I am hornuy af m8, not getting enough sex.

>its just a waste of money and fucks your liver up.
Same with white rice and breads, pastas , cereals , crackers they deplete the b vitamins of the liver and also set lypogenesis in motion.
You better cut those off and sweets and just drink less frequently you'll be alright in a month tops, serotonin and other similar shit are produced in the gut and those sugary carbs fuck with ur gut the most that might be why ur depressed because its probably the heaviest cause and the easiest to fix just eat lots of salads and a moderate amount of protein and go on the warriors diet its a killer srsly.
Also the wim hof method and cold showers, i probably did 5-10 warm showers in the last year... complete game changer.

Attached: 1554018545880.png (579x663, 217K)

[spoiler]Do you have discord fren?[/spoiler]

no

Sad, well bye bye fren.

Attached: 1536139240407.png (1497x2368, 3.91M)

Take care. Christ be with you.

Attached: 531.jpg (618x741, 75K)