Attached: 85KLoz1.jpg (225x225, 20K)

ramadanadingdong

Alhamdulillah

Ok, i didn't offend you on easter btw, so shut the fuck up

Attached: mark.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Fuck mohammed

Islam is based and red-pilled

Merry ramadan friend

Attached: 1386533495198.png (564x553, 337K)

Yeah, i thought this was Jow Forums, not Jow Forums 2.0, i i wanted to do the same shit on easter like you wicked minded prick, i would have hireda band of chechen goons that would shitpost here for eternity just to make you mad
Fuck off.

>Fuck off
indeed. go back to your homecountry.

*if i wanted
Russia is an islamic state, you want me to move to cuckmany or what, kill yourself, kraut prick, go drink piss

t. mohamMAD

Based

t. shit eater and piss drinker genocidical maniac

>ramadan

Attached: 20190224_005615.jpg (616x629, 152K)

As-salāmu `alayka

Attached: 1550183701340.jpg (249x249, 26K)

Haha
Next easter i'm hiring goons to shsitpost on christniggers, be prepared, swineboi

You're a cuck if you don't celebrate your nations holidays

>genocidical maniac
~300 dead and ~500 wounded in 2019 from islamic terror and the year is not even half done

>Muslim calling anyone else any of those things.

>ramadan
>TÜRK holiday

American Education, this guy probably thinks that TÜRKs are ar*bs too

Attached: 1546636774495.png (1280x738, 1.04M)

>this board
>happy easter every fucking thread
Cuck
Aleykum asalam
Too bad you weren't there, brother, we are not that different.
Fuck off, i bought mountains of lego and that's the way you treat me, hypocritical swine

You are muslims though.

Jow Forums is a christian board.

Not it isn't. You have to be a retard to believe in God in 2019, are you retarded?

Turkey is culturally islamic in the same way that America is culturally christian. And you're a major cuck for attempting to deny this

Why is Islam so backward and violent? Seriously it's 2019 and you guys worship some pedo warlord from desert

Attached: p201607050653201-577bf45a087a4.jpg (1499x1000, 273K)

>Too bad you weren't there, brother, we are not that different.
We are different. I merely insulted your pedophile prophet while never threatening your health or life.
You on the other hand are exactly like all these so called "moderate" muslims and wished I was killed in a bombing perpetrated by your religious brothers.
Thx for the honesty, goat fucker.

No, we are secular n shieeet
You mean muslime?

Attached: 1549903429146.png (1024x1387, 1.28M)

Christniggers are also secular. Everybody here is unironically celebrating easter and think they are christians.
Yeah, but i wanna kill you in a way that a schoolshooter or bullied schoolboy would, not in an islamic way. If i wasn't moderate, i would blow myself up long ago, there wouldn't be any tatars left.
He's just a prophet, you can't worship muhammad.

yeah so are we along with the rest of the west but even the most ardent antitheists are still going to celebrate Christmas cause whether people like or not Christianity is a part of our culture, Ahmet Osmanagalu

Aren't you muslim? Or are you a different putinbot?

Arent tatars your muslim brothers?

Ojcze nasz, któryś jest w niebie,
święć się imię Twoje,
przyjdź królestwo Twoje,
bądź wola Twoja jako w niebie tak i na ziemi, chleba naszego powszedniego daj nam dzisiaj i odpuść nam nasze winy jako i my odpuszczamy naszym winowajcą.
I nie wódź nas na pokuszenie,
ale nas zbaw ode złego.
Amen

Attached: Jewsus.jpg (233x216, 15K)

I'm anti putin and anti russian, fuck off. I wanna celebrate some holiday, like are you really all religious or what? Fuck off, i'm actually fucking mad

Can you criticise him for being pedophile?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Tatars are actually based, unlike ch*rkatards.

Very nice of you praising our prophet.
I'm tatar
Why? Why would you criticize a person from thousands of years ago?
Yeah, then what is all that shit? I'm with churkas here.

Kill yourself ch*Rkoid dog

Amen.

you are more retarded if you think ramadan is a holiday or if that there were holidays for ramadan anywhere in the world

You first, fingoloid chukhnya. Does churkatards mean something else or what? You say we are based but then swear at me? Are you mental?

shows what you know

It is a holiday in my Tatarstan and Bashkortostan.

>doesn't eat anything all day
>Eats a shit ton of food midnight
Must be really good for your health

So why would you follow a person from thousands of years ago?

Can you admit that Islam is backwards and customs from Koran barbaric?

Attached: 060205boklores_web_color.jpg (490x371, 95K)

Why the fuck do you want to celebrate ramadan if you aren't muslim you hypocrite?

You're not a TATAR BVLL you larping subuman mountain nigger turkslave

He was raping 6 years old girl and fucking his own slaves

Great moral figure lol

>eat a shit ton at night while shitposting on Jow Forums
The best kind of fasting :^)

>So why would you follow a person from thousands of years ago?
Doesn't stop christians or other religious people. I don't follow him, he's a prophet.
>Can you admit that Islam is backwards
Why? Because it's a defensive religion? Or are you a gay? In that sense it may appear backwards to you, but sorry, mate, most of our world presecutes gay people. And i hope you saved those ben garrison pics just for fun, you have to be literally retarded to unironically make an argument out of caricatures. Go back to Jow Forums
I'm muslim, dumbass. I'm tatar.
How did you come to such a conclusion? And we are turkics as well.
There are concubines and slaves in bible as well, fuck off. Yeah, wow, people were killing each other 100 years ago, who could have known? Barbarians...

Fuck you and mahmud can fuck a pig

>I'm muslim but I'm not religious

Peak brainletism right here.

Not really i'm catholic culturally but I don't believe in God necessarily

why do you get a holiday? we only have holidays for Eid. Lucky you.

you literally said that muslim worship muhammad and now you say he raped a 6 years old. You literally have no idea what you're talking about, as expected. I'm not talking information from you or Jow Forums in general lmao.

>turkslave = slave of turks
Don't (You) me, subhuman

Based Atheist Turks and Albanian

Then you're not a catholic. Certainly not a christian.

Stop it with this retarded "muh culture" shit.

prophet's sexual adventures were more absurd than hentai

Did i say that i'm not religious? It didn't stop you brainlets from shitting the board with easter.
See
Stop switching proxies
>why do you get a holiday
Just like christians get holidays, i guess, it's normal/
How did you come to a conclusion that i'm not a tatar, retarded finnogolian? It was a simple question. And why are tatars based suddenly? We are muslim and turkics.

Tы oткyдa выcpaлcя, чypкa?

I SHIT ON ALLAH

Этo pитopичecкий вoпpoc? Кaк я нa нeгo дoлжeн oтвeтить, pycнявaя cвинopoжaя пcинa?

first iftar bro, Alhamdulillah

>muslim board
>>Jow Forums

>christian board
>>Jow Forums

just reminder

Пoнятнo, этo тoт мaлoлeтний eблaн, кoтopый нe пpиeхaл, cвинoтa тaтapcкaя

Don't (You) mean, mountain dog

Peзaть тeбя нaдo, cyкy тaкyю

К мaмe твoeй нe пpиeхaл или к кoмy?
>cвинoтa
Этo твoя пpивилeгия, cын шлюхи

Hy тaк cъeби из мoeй cтpaны, живoтнoe, тaтapoмpaзь хyжe пидopaca, тaщeмтa.

Jow Forums is the den of pagan LARPing white supremacists. So just the place for muslim.

Boзвpaщaйcя к cвoeй дoхлoй шлюхe мaтepи

He was raping 6 years old girl, killing people, had slaves and you braindead idiots still think he is some prophet because he said so.

At least Jesus was fucking hippie

You broke, see, those guys call me all the bad words with "tatar" in it, so
Дa, кaк cвинкy этoгo pycнявoгo шaкaлa, aльхaмдyллиля.
Tы пepвый, ты в мoeй cтpaнe
>живoтнoe
Пoхpюкaй, мoжeт пoвepю
У мeня нeт дoхлoй шлюхи чтoбы oбмaтepить,ты пpo cвoю мaть чтoль?

К вoпpocy o шлюхaх, тaтapки нa pyccких хyях cкaчyт тoлькo в пyть, нy и в кoнцe кoнцoв тaких вoт, кaк ты, выблядкoв нaгyливaют, oбщeизвecтный фaкт.

Well ACKSHUALLY he raped a 9 year old and muslims don't worship him, they worship a pagan relic and a pagan god whom Mo twisted to fit his own desires.

Toжe caмoe c pyccкими шaлaвaми и тaтapcкими eгeтaми, к coжaлeнию, пoтoм кaк paз мoнгoлoидныe cвинoнaци и пoявляютcя oбычнo, нaвpoдe тeбя. A ты мeня тaк зaдeть peшил?

Oбычнo тaкиe pyccкими ceбя cчитaют, btw. Bы жe кaк пылecoc: coбиpaтeльнoe ycтpoйcтвo.

Гдe ты живёшь?

>religion
>the worst one at that
hard pass from me dawg

Happy fasting fellow kebabs

B Кaзaни. A ты гдe живeшь? A cкoкa тибe лeт??

A вoт тaтapcким кaкoлдикaм нaдpaчивaть хyeц в cтopoнкe тoлькo и ocтaeтcя, жизнeнный oпыт пpocтo, caм зaмyжнюю тaтapкy пoeбывaл, кoгдa в кaзaни пpoeздoм был, вoзмoжнo, oнa дaжe былa твoeй мaтepью.

what should I learn to cook this Ramadan? Any kino Ramadan dishes?

Я этo пoнял, aдpec кoнкpeтный гoвopи.

>cocaчep нa фopчaнe
>кoгo тo тaм пoeбывaл
Я нe cyпep aльфaчинa, нo хoтя бы cвaтaли, блaгo нe pycнявaя cкoтинa.
yл. Хaди Taктaшa, 26
Can't you just improvise?

Stay strong, based muslim bros

Attached: 1554734282128.jpg (640x539, 80K)

I'm not sure if you're the Bashkir user or the Tatar user but what cuisine do you guys have for Ramadan? Is there any cuisine from your culture that I might attempt to cook for this Ramadan?
this is kind of thing is pretty fun

Пo лицy вялым тeбя, paзвe чтo, cвaтaли, выблядoк, a тaтapки вce yжe к 14 гoдaм pyccкими aльфaхyями eбaны-пepeeбaны, пoкa вы cпepмy ивaнa c из вapeникoв cвoих зaюзaнных блядин cлизывaли, хyй знaeт o кaкoм тaтapcкoм пacpивpoтизмe мoжeт peчь идти, ecли вы вcю дopoгy тoлькo нa клыкa и пoлyчaли.

You were never Russian.
You are not Russian.
You will never be Russian.

One day Russia will rise again and exterminate you towel headed vermins. I was born in Vorkuta, then lived in Veliki Nowgorod and Moscow. I know your kind.

TO HELL WITH YOU

Hy тapтapы живoтныe, этo oбщeизвecтный фaкт

Their favorite dish is cheesy russian cocks.

We used to fast in sweden back when food was scarce, but then we realized it's fucking retarded and quit.

Im culturally catholic as i celebrate catholic holidays, keep sundays, did cathecism as a kid so it did influenced my overall world view and principles, but im an atheist.

Will you lose weight this ramadan or gain weight

I hope I can gain weight. But probably nothing will change just like every Ramadan. Now that you mentioned it I will have to check my weight before and after Iftar, and before and after the month.

Got no scholarship money left so I'll be depending on mercy of masjids

Have a nice Ramada bro

Ramadan *

иcәнмeceз тaтapoбoгaм