There are multitudes of beautiful women out there who are single and lonely because men either assume they don't have a...

There are multitudes of beautiful women out there who are single and lonely because men either assume they don't have a shot in hell or that the women already have boyfriends. How about you incels man up and win big time?

Attached: 1557116142578.png (350x294, 139K)

Girls are only "lonely" because they want 10/10 Chads to commit to them and refuse to settle with anything less.

Attached: loneliness3.jpg (606x701, 44K)

"win" *what* exactly?

a fuck buddy who is a shit roomate and needs gifts all the time

this

women complaining about men not hitting them is what say but the reality is that in their eyes the only mens are chads, the rest are not even human. Muh fear of beautiful women is bullshit, also women are master at reality distorsion

Have sex.

>single and lonely
>already have boyfriends

Go outside, there are some weird girls out there.

No.

boys>girls

You can't make me.

Beautiful people should be with beautiful people
Rich people should be with rich people
Intelligent people should be with intelligent people
Nonwhite people should be with nonwhite people

simple as

its only logical when you think about it. sex for a man doesnt really lead to anything, but for a woman it can end up with her carrying around a kid for 9 months. its perfectly reasonable for them to be way pickier than men

>There are multitudes of beautiful women out there who are single and lonely
No there isn't, unless by lonely you mean "haven't taken a new dick in two weeks"

Yes, but that doesn't mix well with having a completely open and free sexual market like we have now. Since that leads to the top 20% of men fucking all the women and leaving 80% of men with the scraps, which will eventualy topple our civilization.

>men either assume

are you one of them? then fuck off

this is a lie

Objectively false. There is an excess of young men in almost every country, all thirsty for a woman. All a woman has to do is indicate she is available and men will be tripping over themselves to get to her. I don't think I have ever saw a woman alone at a party or other social situation or even a workplace cafeteria unless she is hideously ugly (outside or inside) or she outright wants to be alone.

>Women are super picky about men
>They end up having kids with some nigger who runs away and doesn't raise the kid

Makes perfect sense

Attached: freedom.jpg (623x600, 70K)

im an ugly browneyed manlet. I can't do shit, fammalam

fpbp
/thread

Women tend to go lifeboat to lifeboat. They rarely jump in the ocean and swim.

The welfare state and therefore the tax payer plays the role of the cucked nonbiological father.

I fucking refuse.

>There are multitudes of beautiful women out there who are single and lonely
there really aren't

Attached: lonelywoman.png (1029x316, 40K)

Shut up, Stephan.

Then you only have yourself to blame.

I sense a non-argument.

If they're so weird that the average chad won't dick them you better run

>Intelligent people should be with intelligent people
Wrong. Intelligent people should be with beautiful w*men to create the herrenrasse.

To her lizard brain, a strong, masculine negro is a much better mating prospect than a pudgy wh*Te beta. Also, w*men don't really consider the partner's provider tendencies that much when ovulating. Their sex drive goes for aggressive alpha males first and foremost.

It actually takes conscious effort for them to select good providers.

>i feel like i haven't properly had a relationship before and i feel lonely honestly and jump from one guy to another in such a short time
>i have so many ambiguous relationships with guys
>i am a perfectly normal girl too... T_T.
>T_T

Attached: 1556077956478.jpg (1263x1920, 455K)

Clear metaphore.

That’s not a problem with females, nowadays we loose quicker interest in our partners and because most of us are financially independent we don’t have to stay together to raise our children (even when it means that they’ll become emotionally stunted)

>oalala i slept with only 465 men this year so far but none make me FEEL where are the good men ????????

Attached: 1540272112.png (500x375, 141K)

Attached: 4368426B-C89D-4A74-8587-BA38EF33A610.jpg (1000x3500, 335K)

The fucking delusion you have to be in to believe this shit

/thread

All of those guys are pathetic beta males. She deserves better.

i dont want to commit
i'm afraid

This

I wonder if the original was made unironically

I remember reading about some reddit group in here that was called something like "foreveralone women" that had to turn itself private because they started to get too many date invitations from men.
This basicly.

>be me
>24
>average looking
>no education
>financially broke
>hella insecure about it
>think every woman is out of my league because of it
>thus doesn't try my luck
>reject women who are interested for the same reasons

what to do Jow Forums?

Attached: 1507503687197.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>>reject women who are interested for the same reasons
normalfag problems 101

Go for an interested one. Just jump ship if you feel you don't gel with the girl or you'll find yourself at 30 with a strong desire to off yourself and all of the girls that you used to have a connection with already happily married

>be me
>ignore and reject all boys
>enjoy a very happy life

Attached: 1460853976513.jpg (403x255, 64K)

Yeah, we all reject boys.

Molynope intensifies!

Attached: 1556339935275 (2).jpg (98x117, 7K)

Nobody here likes boys.

Attached: 1528576598269.jpg (798x445, 189K)

are you one of the homos? please go back to your containment country

Attached: area-map-of-Finland-1.png (1324x1384, 184K)

No way, I'm as straight as one can be!
Uhm, see ya.

Attached: 1553300601316.png (640x480, 384K)

who cares, women are only good for fucking

Attached: 5E9C401E-5159-4FA3-A3DB-779BE437F199.png (708x2408, 309K)

do you actually believe this

I never looked at that image in this context. Bittenfeld was one of my favorite characters, too.

Attached: 1530825121290.jpg (640x1440, 172K)

That guy sounds like a massive cuck t b h.

>implying girls are really that oblivious

Women know when you find them hot. If she looks back , you're good to go.

God I hate women so fucking much.

Life is nothing but a string of disappointments.

Attached: 1532717971309.jpg (800x600, 151K)

thats a good thing. civilization is just a haven for the low quality men anyways.

Sufficient to say the girl in the picture is not my type

OP is actually kind of right. Some aren't worth it, that's true. But I've managed to punch way above my weight and have a fulfilling relationship with someone way out of my league.

Just ask these girls out. They might be shitty, move on if they are.

oh i am lol'ing

this man has read the game

this man has also read the game

Why do guys think like this? Why does everything have to be some kind of "game"? Why can't you just get to know people and let attraction develop naturally?

I'm an anxious dyel and I can wreck that coon singlehandedly. How is he masculine and alpha in her book, even on a primitive level? (since we're not talking charisma and assertiveness)

this2

Attached: 1556998210809.gif (280x294, 1.64M)

Is there really people who think that there someone out of their league? I've seen thousands of beautiful women who date literal macacoid and handsome man who date hambeasts or generally unattractive women.

jej

Odd, because I have noticed that occurs more among men

If this is true then why aren't there more single women?

maybe in Ruski land........ western women are judgmental as fuck

Imagine being such a cuck you won't use the situation to get the kids and the money to support them from a woman that cheated on you.
It works everywhere. Amerimutt land doesn't differ from any other place. Americoid women are as judgmental and crazy as everyone else

I've only seen that if they make up for it in other ways. Like fat guys who are charismatic and educated/have good jobs.

In relationships like that the woman doesn't have to try very hard because she knows a lot of guys yearn for her just because she's attractive.

Attached: 1546084322522.jpg (950x960, 150K)

I've never said they are just ugly and the reason their of their success is that they were courageous enough to try it.

It's called money and status.

Both are fat and have weird looking faces.