There should be many prostitutes in India because they are useful to decrease the number of rapists

There should be many prostitutes in India because they are useful to decrease the number of rapists.
What do you think of this idea?

Attached: 8470CDB5-47FA-4A88-96EA-77A7F0A4C445.jpg (580x326, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9B63TchVXQ
averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

would only work if they were free prostitutes, though

i think do it for the joy of rape not just the sex. it is part of their culture. please respect

indian
>""""men""""
should be CASTRATED to serve as manwhores to the male surplus that's causing the rapes

It woud work as population control too since indians would spend all their cash on whores and starve to death.

why spend money on hooker when rape is free

Attached: indian toad.png (420x520, 52K)

People who are commiting crimes are always bottom of the barrel. If the rapists could afford to buy whore, they would already secured wife and wouldnt need to rape ti sate their lust in the first place.

Sauce?

>decrease the number of rapists.
a gun could do this to

I think that would increase trafficking and barely mitigate rape

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 22.05.21.png (1330x1514, 542K)

I was this close to visiting one today. She didn't pick up the phone so I busted a nut and decided not to go.
Always bust a nut before making such decisions

Fuck you, man. Rape is not nearly as common in India as it is in Latin America or Africa. Why don't you bully them instead?

I think you should get a site-wide 3 day ban.

What the heck? That's an erotic movie.

India will get the super power in 10 years.
It means India is important country to this world.
Why don’t you stop raping women?

unironically this
There's just something not right about Indians, Bangladeshis, and Pakistanis
I feel uncomfortable just watching these videos
youtube.com/watch?v=c9B63TchVXQ
Men from the subcontinent just act so weird, it's like they started reading a book on human decency but stopped half way through the first chapter. I've watched his China videos and I lived in China and I've felt more awkward watching his India videos than I ever felt in China, and I went to some pretty rural places. Trevor is going to massive cities and they're no better than the weird countryside folk

Suck a dick, man. Can you read what I wrote? I said rape is statistically less common in India than in most other countries.

>Trevor "Gets paid for traveling through Asia and fucking all the yellow puss" James
based

you are just racist..

I swear to fucking god Indian prostitutes are more wild than the rapists

Nah he's right. Indians are thirsty weirdos who never interact with the opposite sex, unless it's rape, before their parents buy them a bride when they're 30+. They drink and swim in corpse shit river because it's "holy" and they don't know how to use a toilet. There's nothing wrong with being weirded out by them.

but in the video he linked theres nothing weird happening at all
and not all indians are like that..

>doubt at least for Latin America
If no one reports it, on the record there are less rapes.

Indians and MENA have higher testosterone that white males. This is why white and asian traps are passing, Indian traps just look weird.

I propose white and asian men to be castrated and serve as boipucci for Indian men who are extras.

>Indian trap
What a horrifying beast that must be.

Indian and MENA men have smaller dicks, for what purpose should we castrate ourselves when we don’t even feel the penis?

when we become superpower we will make big dick pills

Every prostitute is a rape victim. Condoning prostitution is condoning rape.

the whole region should be cordoned off from the rest of the world and glassed

Attached: Capture.png (750x863, 640K)

India has thousands of English-language media outlets that turn every single rape story into breaking front page news.

Meanwhile in Brazil and South Africa the media doesn't give a fuck about the gang rapes in favellas and ghettos.

By 2020 every trap will have already a dedicated black refugee boyfriend, I’m sorry Samir, but you are too late

japan should just mass import indian men and gie them wives.
India's rape reduced and Japanese birthrate improved, everybody win

But according to this most MENA men have bigger dicks than most European averages. Only the Italians and Balkanites compete properly and that too is probably because of the iran neolithic + unfiltered brutal Gravettian admixture.

averageheight.co/average-penis-size-by-country

based japan being smart as always. just yesterday i was explaining the same thing to a fellow serb who is a retard and thinks every single woman should be 'modest and well behaved'. sluts and whores are necessary in every society, even a low test western society of today.

Must be the steppe admixture. Finns have a lot of steppe DNA and are more likely to be violent alcoholics and the less steppe rich Euros.

Japan is already part poo because of haplogroup D.

Just ship a bunch of Russian women to India. Pretty sure they're the only women who can endure Indian "men".

>it is part of their culture. please respect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanjing_Massacre

White (English) tourist in India, here, specifically Mumbai. The average woman is a fucking 2/10, hideous. No wonder poos jump in to rape any decent looking girl, they're literally surrounded by deformed uggos. The only good looking ones are probably the upper caste ones and they're prudish as fuck.

I like the architecture and art though, so that's that. But coming from Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand, it's a massive disappointment. Heading to Nepal, next.

there isn't that much rape in india per capita. its just that there is a fuckload of pajeets so anything they do is on a massive scale.

pajeets probably use tupperware on a ridiculous scale but it would be weird to stereotype them for that.

Pajeets in Chinkapore should be exiled under gunpoint

1 toilet in india has more culture than the entirety of singapore

Mumbai is probably not the best place for a tourist. Himachal or uttrakhand are a lot better to visit.

>I like the architecture and art though, so that's that. But coming from Vietnam, Singapore, and Thailand, it's a massive disappointment.

Attached: c15.png (800x729, 62K)

我是華人、加拿大傻逼。