Whats wrong with Scandinavians?

Whats wrong with Scandinavians?

Attached: 1557136942957.jpg (2000x2928, 3.05M)

*conquers your civilized shithole*

>Did you know we had C-I-V-I-L-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N?

*Raids your homeland and steals/rapes your women*

>turns your massively powerful, centuries old global colonial empire into an irrelevant rump state most known for being ''not spain'' with decriminalised heroin
nothin personnel joão

>your
>Portugal
You are both retarded and delusional

We laced all that cod we sold them to make bacalhau with. If you don't watch your mouth we're gonna do the same to you

civcucks need to fuck off

>Muh we wuz vikings once 1000 years ago and we've done literally fuck all since

Not a single tribe that went to Rome originated in what is known today as Norway

Small population = small genepool (particulary notable on Iceland).
Finns (okay technicaly not scandinavians) carry mutation that makes them violent
Their goverments had to resort to pretty extreme regulations to stop them from drinking themselves to death (russians for all their alcoholism wouldn’t go extinct from it, scandinavians would).

Attached: inbreeding.jpg (294x300, 25K)

Well gosh darn that just sucks doesn't it

You have Iceland

Attached: 1515954993532.jpg (1280x904, 162K)

Now do Mongolia. Notice the pattern.

Who needs Iceland when you have J A N M A Y E N

>WE WUZ PYRAMID
>bring up environmental factors that lead to that like climate and how now they are shitholes going off 2000 year old history (anybody larping as peoples who lives 2000 years ago is retarded)
>NOOOOO WE WUZ PYRAMID
why don't thirdies have anything else but some people (who are genetically, ethnically, linguistically distinct from them) to larp as to feel proud about. Come join us in this millennium anytime.

>bantertugal

Attached: 1447136060241.png (725x679, 61K)

We had an absurd amount of trees ok.
Like if any vikings came up and said "Hey we should build a temple out of stone!" the others would just look at him and say "Torbjorn you moron we have endless supply of wood. No need to dig up dirty rocks!"

If your iq is higher than your age you would be able to see that all those pictures/civilizations have one thing in common, warm climate that allows for almost year round harvest and easy life, with a lot less worry of survival.

I don't know.
What are the first two in South America?

>tibet
>warm climate
That's a pretty pathetic excuse.

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_135-S-15-15-24,_Tibetexpedition,_Samye,_Chörten.jpg (587x800, 83K)

wanna live in a stonehouse up here, boy?

Africans could use the same excuses.

The difference is that a large stone house up here would get too cold in the winter compared to a small wood house. Besides that, who's there to impress?

*What was wrong with Scandinavians?

No incentive to do the stuff posted in other categories. Simple as.

Fucking hell even afrikangz have built better structures than them.

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 37K)