Can we all agree that Korean chopsticks are the worst?

Can we all agree that Korean chopsticks are the worst?

Attached: korean-stainless-steel-chopsticks.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1557083543533.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whose chopsticks came first?

Chopsticks in general are retarded.

I like them. They don't taste like wood and they're reusable.

Material is OK
The shape/flat design is dumb
I always bring a pair of my coconut wood chopsticks when I visits Korean restaurant

no they're dumb because they are too slippery and get hot when the food is hot and don't feel as nice as wood
also round end is brainlet tier

Vietnam and China have the best chopsticks, wood of course is absolutely superior, as is the thicker square shape though Vietnamese are a little bit longer which is nice for some foods.

Attached: Chopsticks.jpg (768x1080, 76K)

It's a good idea to have ones you can reuse, they should just make the ends bumpy

you can reuse quality wood ones for ages, but desu the cheapo disposable wood ones are the best.

>Japan
high quality, nearly always good hardwood, a bit too short but suitable for the Japanese style of dining as opposed to reaching across a table
>China
huge variance as with everything in china, ranges from total trash to top quality, mostly lots of plastic which is mediocre but not objectionable, probably leaks poison into the food though
>Korea
shitty, break your teeth with a wrong bite, shape is ok but awkward, either too cold or too hot when you touch
>Vietnam
very long, suited for Vietnamese style dining and more precise grabbing, most often wood of good quality, very rarely plastic. good shape and easy to handle

korean chopsticks are actually for snacks not food

if you don't eat chips with chopsticks you're a degenerate caveman

bamboo chopsticks become black and the red chopsticks paint peels, the metal ones are the best

t. Chinaman

Why use chopsticks in the first place?

t. stupid banana

superior for small portions and noodles

t. beggar of white cock

>Korean are the worst
fixed it for you

Metal ones are shit. The oval shape makes it hard to grip and who actually thought it would be a good idea to use polished metal that has low friction so food slips off easily?

Use a quality lacquered chopstick or resin ones if you want durability.

They look like those rods that guy shove into their urethral to receive sexual pleasure

Absolutely. What's the fucking point? They're hard as fuck and can absorb so much heat that the chopsticks themselves can burn your mouth.

Just give me a plain old wooden pair.

They're actually fantastic once you get used to them. Good for grabbing things across tables, good for precise control, and good for many kinds of cooking as well.

people tend to chew on those and the tips get ruined, you need practice if stuff are slipping when you use the metal ones

This.

Korean chopstick are the worst

I bet you can't even speak your native language
如果你使用在線翻譯閱讀,那麼你是一個白痴。

Easy to eat bony fish like carp
Hygenic
Cheap and easy to make

What the fuck is it with Koreans and using metal for everything? Metal bowls, metal chopsticks, metal plates, metal faces... Are they secretly dwarves? Are they secretly part of the Adeptus Mechanicus? Maybe both?

What kind of monster chews on chopsticks? Metals can be used. But compared to non metal chopsticks the metal ones are prone to slippage. No matter how good you are it’s always harder to pick up shit with the metal chopsticks than it is with a comparable wooden one. That’s just the nature of polished metal and friction.

this is what Koreans do on a daily basis after finishing their spicy cheese ramen

狗娘养的,你他妈的去死吧

Not really.
And people do chew on them

get out of my country

You are retarded if you can’t even grasp the simple concept that polished metals have less friction than wood. But I wouldn’t expect much from someone who chews on chopsticks.

lmaoing @ this manchild

Attached: 57878B2E-8E8B-40BE-89A0-EF86CA3B78B9.png (225x225, 6K)

非常史詩,香蕉先生

Attached: 1540691760282.png (516x526, 276K)

>my country
You what cunt? Bet I'm whiter than you.

对你这种小人没有什么好说的,我跟你无缘无故你一上来就吐血骂人, 你是活够了吧

What if I say no. What are you gonna do about it?

Pro-tip this larper isn't me

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

He replied to me m8.

What is going on itt? Lithuanians telling me to get out of their country while other aussies say I'm not them?

I'm the one that made that this post Stop being an autist

Is this the newest brand of schizo shitposting?

you'll both have to get out of my country until we can figure out what's going on here

go take your meds mate

keep popping that shit like tictacs and don't stop until you get to the bottom

posting this to see if there is a rebuttle to my IRREFUTABLE PROOF

Attached: checkmate.png (681x649, 61K)

Say say me to your post here then?

nice paint tier edit faggot

>break your teeth with a wrong bite
It must be posted by whitoid sexpat

Attached: 1556037354790.png (400x400, 103K)

no I'm just sick of seeing Koreans around everywhere I go, like big fat rats with better haircuts.

>cheap knockoff of the original version, just like everything else in poor korea
>superior
no

Enjoy your fake news posts schizzy.

>mfw you're still digging your hole deeper
this is literally you
i.4cdn.org/gif/1557083543533.webm

I dont like korean chopstick neither.
Its worst.
But I am used to it since I have been used metal one since birth.

There is only one thing metal chopstick is better than wooden one.Its more hygenic.
Other than that, metal is worst

try to do this with chopsticks

Attached: 1269934113_1.jpg (598x421, 31K)

>viets can't use chopsticks made out of steel properly
literal caveman tier

Attached: c76.jpg (1000x750, 447K)

Still using poking stick like orangutans.

On the contrary, East Asia started off with forks,knives and spoons. Influence coming from Central Asian Iranics. Chopsticks existed but as cooking utensils

Chopsticks came to be a table utensil much later actually. During the Tang-Song Periods. Brought about because the wealth of the time meant a lot of common people were able to afford high quality porcelain and were autistic enough not to scratch the precious glaze with metal utensils. In addition, the cuisine culture of the periods favored the chopping of food into bite sized pieces in order to spare the hands from being soiled. Slicing, poking, and cutting up food on the table was seen as a mark of barbarism.

By the Yuan-Ming period, forks and knives disappeared entirely from the Chinese table, with the spoon made into a wooden or ceramic utensil.

Attached: Forks_Susa_Louvre_MAO421-422-431.jpg (2063x1062, 1.46M)

you can if you try

Attached: chopsticks-twirl-spicy-spaghetti-noodles-450w-1229940331.jpg (450x327, 31K)