Do Americans really do this?

Attached: 1557144356323.png (700x262, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_Hours_of_Walking_in_NYC_as_a_Woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never seen catcalling before but I have seen people staring at girls over their shoulder

>imagine getting ptsd from words

Never once in my life have I seen catcalling. However, I don't live in a big city, my whole life I've lived in the middle of buttfuck nowhere Colorado.
However, from what I've heard it's pretty exaggerated and doesn't happen that often.

I usually bark at attractive women that pass me desu

God I wish I were her.

I usually pull out my dick and start swinging it around while making monkey noises when attractive women pass me t.b.h.

Only black and Hispanic guys still shout at random women here. They're also the only ones hanging out on stoops as well.

What's da sauce?

/thread

See
While not common black and Hispanic guys in cities still do it. It's happened to female friends of mine and there is that whole catcalling video.

They were just taking the advice another woman gave them and being confident.

based

society

Not cool, not cool

Gogo Bomango. Some guy's comic about a weird alien girl that's turned into Godzilla fetish at some point

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/10_Hours_of_Walking_in_NYC_as_a_Woman

People got buttblasted about the fact that almost everyone saying shit in the above is black but its accurate. It's almost like the evil white men sjws complain about arent the ones doing all of the sexist shit. "Manspreading" is another one with a clear racial component.
t.live in NYC

When I encounter a woman I find pretty on the street I usually follow them closely and sniff their hair profusely. If they ask me to stop I just say "Woah BITCH, are you MENSTRUATING or something? Pfft, whatver SLUT."

Why the fuck does this have a wikipedia article

Based

Based

I saw a guy catcalling at the entrance of a beach in Greece. He would do it even when the girls are with guys or their family. I think he was mentally ill as he was still doing it when I left two hours later.

It's rare to see a leaf make such a based post desu

Attached: 2891.png (800x1160, 134K)

>Blue Eyes
>Red Hair
Yikes

>Not catcalling women out of the window of the car when driving with mates
What are you a fag?

Why is undressing shown as something significant here

it's a trap

back when i was 10 and visited my dacha, me and my buddies used to climb on a tree and shout random shit at passers by

Pretty much. It's always the ugliest fucking manlets of the bunch that do it too.

t. bitter that he doesn't have the balls to approach women

Approaching =/= catcalling. I've dated and fucked the few women I've actually approached on a whim.

Attached: 50477416_10157009018536499_734930575781003264_n.jpg (960x640, 65K)

I'm just shitposting mindlessly to be honest, you're alright