What are the most disturbing facts about modern Japan that most people (especially weebs) don’t know?

What are the most disturbing facts about modern Japan that most people (especially weebs) don’t know?

Attached: jap.jpg (680x451, 47K)

A lot of people smoke there apparently from what I heard

Nips tolerate all organised crime and never report it to the cops because they're afraid.

that l've ravaged many gaijin bp

universities have rape clubs

Attached: 1542010879270.png (937x1108, 527K)

well, of course, considering the cops are friends with the yaks

r/asianmasculinity
Not even once.

it was true back in the days, not so much now

i regularly call police for yakuza even if he did nothing :)

Why? You’re just risking your life for nothing.

anonymous reporting is available :)

>anonymous
rip

and is it efficient? do the cops give a fuck?

>roasties are roasties everywhere
holy shit what an insight

I need the confirmation from jap anons. Is this all true?

Somehow i find this exceedingly difficult to believe.

Weebs BTFO. How will they ever recover

Attached: Icanteven.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Junko Furuta.

Look at his name, he's most probably a white guy. You autistic manlets won't ever get it huh, asian women are just as, if not more, trash as western women. LOL

People don't watch anime.

that's fake japan, the real japan looks like anime

Attached: 1556739410925.jpg (640x819, 95K)

All the Japanese people I know are bored old salarymen who keep inviting me to go drinking.

Well duh, that’s why I go for BLACK women.

>Uses the term "gynocentric" unironically

An incel freak wrote that.

Not really dude...They are much better and more Beautiful :)

Attached: 7af5c162f7f735f46c1ee66037b4bc76.jpg (563x840, 42K)

That's a man

I beg to differ, look at those tits

Based. Black women are the final redpill.

Well, a lot of things are "true", but he's burrying everything under a huge layer of incel seething

Men can get boobs through hormone now

They're not men anymore. You need to learn about feminine benis.

seriously there are too many chingooks illegally staying in japan

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (400x285, 19K)

The verb to bury only has one R, fren.

we love handsome white men!

Attached: gs.jpg (1280x720, 191K)

That sounds really comfy for some reason

Yeah but I still want to see that myself. You can hear so many things about a place you've never been in but you'll only find out if you go there yourself

It is very overcrowded with tourists, tourism is killing Japan.

your women do

Bros before hoes

They just want to vent

I doubt it's quite popular outside Tokyo and Kyoto, weebs don't even know that much about Japan tbf

Japan's population is declining because everyone is too overworked to take care of children, plus the extremely conservative culture makes it hard to even initiate sexual relations in the first place.
Many Japanese (not all, but many) are extremely xenophobic and will never accept non-Japanese ethnicity as Japanese citizens, and treat tourists and foreigners with very restrained tolerance at best.
Anime enthusiasts and Otakus are considered immature manchildren.
Most Japanese women would rather stay single their entire lives than ever consider dating a foreigner or non-Japanese citizen.
Japanese work culture is toxic and would be 10x more miserable than any job you could get in most other civilized countries in the world, so you might as well give up on your glorious cushy Nippon dream job.

have you ever been to japan? all these points are no longer true

t.weeb

>Most Japanese women would rather stay single their entire lives than ever consider dating a foreigner or non-Japanese citizen.
More like these women are the ones that weebs don't care in the first place.

>Many Japanese (not all, but many) are extremely xenophobic and will never accept non-Japanese ethnicity as Japanese citizens,

Honestly, who the fuck cares? One of my best childhood mates migrated to Japan with his wife and they don't give a fuck. He says that in the expat community there are so many Westerners who are trying waaaaaay too hard to integrate. They non-stop watch Japanese TV, listen to Japanese music, only eat Japanese food... And they all become miserable.

They have a 5 year old who is in kindergarten and when they have other kids (and sometimes parents) over they cook proper German food. And everyone fucking loves it. Integration is a fucking myth. It's literally the greatest form of cuckoldry that exists. Now I can understand when thirdies are trying to integrate into our societies and more power to them, but as a Westerner and ESPECIALLY as a German you should NEVER integrate. Our culture is already flawless. Instead you should be proud of your heritage.

which? because it sounds like you dont want to get your dreams crushed in your promissed land

tough shit weeb, Japanese have a hard time in apan, gaijin won't have it better.

Yeah I have a hard time believing this

Police report a lot of homicides as suicides to artificially lower the country's murder rate.

your dumb friends and many other coward westerners will ruin Japan like turks ruined Germany.

Won't be long until the gaijin conglamorate of expats starts segregating themselves from Japanese society because, as you have said and I agree, integration is a myth and they start their multicultural cosmopolitan "utopia"

>Japanese work culture is toxic and would be 10x more miserable than any job you could get in most other civilized countries in the world
Worse than Amazon?

Fuzoku and human trafficking

What is a post-wall woman?

their cartoons are actually mass produced in china. Thats why the quality is down

>turks ruined Germany
Would rather take in another 4m Turks than a single one of your kind tßh

>Won't be long until the gaijin conglamorate of expats starts segregating themselves from Japanese society because, as you have said and I agree, integration is a myth and they start their multicultural cosmopolitan "utopia"
Gaijin literally means foreigner as far as I know. Sure if these foreigners are Nigerians, goodbye Nippon. But Germans are superior to Japanese in every conceivable way possible. Why would you integrate into a lesser society?

A woman who's reached menopause.

Where is this guy from to find it shocking or unique that women enter clubs easily and aren't necessarily expected to pay on a date?

I thought western people already knew this? I can't fucking believe a half of population will greatly behave differently from those in western countries just because they're Japanese. They are all human being, not some AI maido waifu just fit to serve you after all.

Incels must die

>Would rather take in another 4m Turks than a single one of your kind tßh

well tough shit user, I'm actually moving to Munich in 2 weeks. Already have a job lined up. You'll be working for me one day.
My brother who has been living there for 5 years is applying for German citizenship.
There's nothing you and your Truk brother can do about it. See ya soon Hanz Ketchup.

Attached: EU in 2030.png (743x305, 140K)

>Japanese women having # of partners in the triple digits
>their birthrate is still in the absolute shitcan
All that sex isn't amounting to much.

What do you expect from deluded weebs?
Grass is always greener....

Yeah and enjoy your gf prostituting herself to white tourists while you're a slave in the army for two years.

*South Korea, China, Vietnam

I major Cartoon and Animation(yes i major literal meme) and whole anime industry is basically run by slave labour. Regardless of the country animators have to work 22hr per day and still get paid under minimum wage.

This is why I don't watch anime, I will watch and buy anime products only if animators weren't exploited and had been paid off what they really deserve.

>I will
*I

We know. Animators are willing to work as slaves just so they get to draw their favorite waifu.

Probably on par with Amazon, but the majority of other jobs would be an upgrade in terms of the workload they put on you and what they expect of you in terms of job performance.

I'm gonna quit my university, retake Korean College Entrance Exam and major CS. I don't want to waste my rest of life drawing kawaii Japanese anime waifu 24/7 without any sleep. Fuck that.

>retake entrance exam

oh my god the pain, why can't you just transfer your credits or something ?

>wants to sleep
>takes CS
LMAO

In this country of abomination, I have to achive straight As in every subject in order to transfer my credits to popular major like CS. and I can't. Fuck the system.

>Japs aren’t as polite and nice as people make them out to be
>japs aren’t as hard working as they seem and people say
>the work environment for foreigners is absolute hell. Sweatshop tier, with low wages
>Japs are very racist, though nobody will tell you or people are in denial about it
>they treat all foreigners like 2nd class citizens
>Only insane weeaboos would come to Japan to work for a Japanese company

Attached: 9D913EE7-BFFC-4E8C-98AE-77BA4640B78E.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Unexpressed racism towards gaijins

im a physician, user. i could walk into every society on the planet and people would kiss my feet. im superior to you and anyone else on this board. but you are welcome here, bro. germany is home to all europeans. you should just focus your hatred on nafris and africans, not turks cause they have been bro-tier for a long time. you will soon understand.

Jesus that sucks. I have a friend who has switched his major like 4 times

The only solution for the Japanese is to take in immigrants. Not refugees but educated immigrants. Also they have to adopt the Latin writing system to make it easier to learn the language.

>Japs are very racist, though nobody will tell you or people are in denial about it
This is a weird meme that's been popular for a long time. I don't see anything to suppose they're more or less racist than any other country in the world especially when places like the Balkans exist.

U r a neet Kim. I see u stay up all night every day. Don’t bullshit us

I thought this physicians overpride was limited to the middle east and the Indian subcontinent.
Do all these sleepless nights make you go nuts ?

Attached: Cringe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Do you personally know me? You must the hacker known as Jow Forums.

>must
*must be

Japanese aren't racist at all.

This literally describes 99% of women in the world. It's not just a Japanese thing, it's women in general.

Just about any country in the world that has electricity and Internet has Instagram thots. Yes, even Muslim cunts.

man's greatest mistake was to cut the connection between sex and pregnancies

No, don't throw your rubbish at us.
Muslim women who were raised in Muslim countries are very nice, feminine and less pickier than your average western becky.
Lots of qt3.14s here get married to men who are less wealthy and less handsome than them.

Because their marriage is arranged lmao

Drop Muslim women into Western cunts and watch just how fast they turn into Instagram thots.

Not all Muslims get arranged marriages. Actually, most Muslim couples sit with each other many times and get to know each other before marriage.
"Arranged marriages" in a meaning of getting married to someone that you don't like by force, is dying day by day.

This.
They're so repressed they're just waiting for any chance to lash out and slut it up

>Muslim women who were raised in Muslim countries are very nice, feminine and less pickier than your average western becky.
Women from poor backgrounds are more eager to appeal than women from less poor backgrounds. Nothing to do with muslim.
Muslim girls growing up here are the biggest turbo whores you could find.

>Poor backgrounds
Not all Muslim countries are poor tho.
Stop coping hard whitoid.

The ones that aren't poor, are also huge sluts though

>brunei
>qatar
>uae
>saudi arabia
The richest muslim countries are literally the most conservative ones.

The girls from none of these are conservative once you let them out of sight of their male relatives, who would beat them to death.

yeah, their perception is so fucked up by their insecurities that their opinions aren't even worth considering.

let me tell you how it is user

>be you tourist
>"oh herro tourist guy here's my hospiraty, when you reave prease come again"

>be you expat
>"oh herro, you are not tourist? how dare you gaijin overstay your vist!"

They will show you the face of hospitality if they see you for the first time
If your face becomes too common they start ignoring you because it creates an environment where you're no longer a foreigner visting so they don't feel like treating you as a baka gaijin. instead they feel this void of not knowing how to behave around a foreign acquaintance.
Japanese are autists.

Wtf but Jow Forums told me japanese womyn were traditional and pure just like my chinese cartoons.

>Japanese are autists.
just like some Portuguese flag

Attached: porturd.jpg (929x3903, 401K)

one post was actually mine, not gonna lie

Attached: 1556813613312.gif (360x480, 3.16M)

ok, fren