Quick, rent to one

Quick, rent to one.

Attached: 2016114-ocasi-2.jpg (590x886, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buttonwood.ca/landlord-tenant-act-ontario/
stepstojustice.ca/questions/housing-law/what-happens-if-there-is-an-eviction-order-against-me-and-i-do-not-move
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

both of them look subhuman

I pick the white one

niggers worked hard to earn their reputation

Isn't expulsion instant in anglo cunts? I would understand in France where you need at least 2 years to remove them if they don't pay, but not in Canada.

>Isn't expulsion instant in anglo cunts?
It's not in Canada.
buttonwood.ca/landlord-tenant-act-ontario/

I'll raise the rent until the black can't afford it.

Attached: 6456654.jpg (400x400, 57K)

i don't get the image
what's the message?

If you are in your rights and are allowed to evict them, is it instant or does the police do it when they want, like in France?

Black, and have her pay me in kind.

I pick the non-wh*toid

The black one is more qt, so her

A Sheriff comes and evicts them.
stepstojustice.ca/questions/housing-law/what-happens-if-there-is-an-eviction-order-against-me-and-i-do-not-move

I don't know, what are their backgrounds? Are they employed? For how long have they been employed? Are they moving in with someone? What's their speech like? You can tell a lot about someone's educational background and manners from the way they speak.

Which one do you choose to allow to rent your property

The message is that you should make your renting decisions without any thought and if you dare to even ask for a credit score or a security deposit, then you're a racist monster.

>what are their backgrounds?
One is obviously an African and the other one is a European.

Attached: facial_expression.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Doesn't mean one is automatically better behaved than the other. Right could be an overstressed single mother with a constantly screaming child or something.

She *could* also be an alien from outer space. You're not being quick in your decision are you?

Attached: DrBF2eaWoAA1Lcc.jpg (400x400, 20K)

I make them kiss.

This.

If a black and white are battling it out for an apt, she's most like a crack hoe.

If I choose one just based on their faces then am I not a douche bag in either case ?

Yes, but does she smells good?

It's your (expensive Toronto) property on the line.

Then I rent to whichever pays more, right?

rent to the black girl and you get nice sex, she looks like she has a fat ass

neither, they both look like crack addicts to be quite honest

but one of them definitely has a THICC ass

Neither, they both look like trouble.

Not here. You need to go through the courts to evict homeless people from your own land, so imagine how much worse it is to get rid of legitimate tenants. And parliament is making it harder every year with increasing demands for landlords.

Left

why do i own an apartment now?

>2 years of a non-paying tenant
That could ruin a small landlord. How the fuck do they get by in france?

I'm not a (((landlord)))

>you need at least 2 years to remove them if they don't pay
DAMN, every NEET in the world should move to France right now

Landlords demand more and more guarantees, then the government wonders why french have so much trouble finding housing.

It's a Canadian ad, so they're way ahead of you and neither woman can afford it

My father does this

>implying your father is white

No, that's an American thing.

>That could ruin a small landlord.

Good, it's time the word landlord goes back to meaning a scummy rat like it used to in this country a century ago. Time for people to own homes again.

when exactly was this illustrious age when most people owned their own homes?

For Canada it was post war up until the landlord boom around 1977 (which nessessitated the explosion of new rent oriented laws in the early 1980s due to scummy rent sharking practices), peaking in the late 50s. Anyone here who is elderly bought their homes for peanuts during that era, my neighbour is a close family friend, he is 87 years old and he bought his house in I think 1958 for what is now $19,000 in today's money. He paid it off working at the provincial owned beer store as a cashier and later docking manager, a job today that pays slightly higher than being a cook at McDonalds. His house is now worth $390,000 and is one of the lowest values on this street (mainly because his house is stylistically dated since he doesn't and never did care to renovate).

He's the archetype of the silver spoon boomer and the cancerous destruction of home ownership in this country.

>flag
The only way I believe this is true is if your father uses this as a way to leverage them into sex