Live in croratia

>live in croratia
>must wait 4 hours at public hospital for exam after breaking arm

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's the type of healthcare americans envy

>when you're dying from an abscessed tooth but dental is still considered cosmetic surgery

Attached: 1555965111377.jpg (524x424, 34K)

Unironically I’ve seen this argument thrown at me by libertarians as an argument against a national health service.
Depending on the kind of libertarian, it ranges from “long wait times” to “healthcare is a privilege”

One of the biggest talking points against nationalized healthcare is that you'll wait longer to see a doctor

they did give me painkillers and local anesthesia immediately but 4 hours rotting there is shit.

Most things (almost everything tbqh) that the state touches turns to shit.

This. I went to the ER with a broken nose once. Waited around 2-3 hours to see a doc. Also they grilled me about possibly being in a fight so fuck them.

What was this mexican's name again?

Weird, they privatized a lot here and it all became shit. Jobs were lost, quality of services went down...

I’d prefer the state over the corporatist hellhole healthcare we have here.
People here avoid going to the doctors because of the high cost of medicine and et cetera.
It’s not surprise that our life expectancy has dropped last year.

Any working person who has ever tried to make a dentist appointment can tell you that the American system already has long ass wait times.

Sounds like Russia

That’s about the same here.
The Rust Belt has effectively been destroyed economically because of outsourcing of jobs and just overall the monopolization of industries.
Monsanto can and will sue farmers if a single seed of theirs lands on their farm

That's stupidly simplistic. Its the people behind the system which affects it. A private "healthcare" can be bought, speculated and influenced by foreign interests.

Dissatisfied juan

BS I can schedule next day dentist appointments with ease.

>aunt has accident with bike
>bruises all over her
>goes to hospital for checkup
>doctors have one short checkup where they tell her she seems to be OK be should wait a bit for another checkup (?)
>waits for three hours
>goes home because she got tired and just wanted to lay down
>nurse scolds her when she comes back again that she can't just go
I mean she waited really for 3-4 hours and was fed up in the end lol.

That's what happens when the new owners are thiefs, a very ex eastern block type of phenomenon

Between 4 and 6 pm though?

I'm an overnight machinist I don't have 9-5ers problems

Well at least they can say they have free (the money just comes out of your check involuntarily instead of voluntarily) healthcare (which can range from actually getting care to waiting for 6 hours for a bandaid and some aspirin depending on how overloaded the system is).

>Well at least they can say they have free (the money just comes out of your check involuntarily instead of voluntarily)
This.

That’s not true at all.
In the US, lifesaving medicine has been literally price boosted to the point of absurdity.

Why do Americans love getting jewed this much?

It gets worse, corporations are people now.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC
I don’t know if Americans like getting jewedc it’s just that both parties just like maintaining the status quo with only a few exceptions among the politicians.

It's the cost which is ridiculous compared to the care in my (brief) experience working in a few EDs. Generally patients were glided through triage and seen asap if it was something serious.

>must wait 4 hours at public hospital for exam after breaking arm
but it's FREE

If you go to an emergency room in the US you will be waiting for hours unless the injury is life threatening.

>in the US you will be waiting for hours unless the injury is life threatening.
Here you hear story every second week how someone died day after they went to emergency room and were sent home after waiting for couple of hours to even get checked. If someone want surgery or get examined he will go private anyway, because in public healthcare he will get some butcher after 8 month wait.

Angry guerrero

That’s nothing. Often you’ll have to wait +10 hours for something like that here

I had to wait 5 hours here for a broken arm

same here, i have a relative workim in public hospital and cancer diagnosis it's like 6 months minimum waiting time.
Even a simple dentist appointment requires at least a week of waiting and once you're there several hours of more waiting

Same in my cunt :)

>Most things (almost everything tbqh) that the state touches turns to shit.

This.

same here

>but it's FREE

It's not. You have to pay monthly fee.

Give me a break same shit here when they privatize stuff
>LMAO LETS PRIVATIZE THE NATIONAL ELECTRIC GRID ITS TOTALLY GOING TO MAKE IT CHEAPER

I used to believe stuff like this until I experienced work in both government and private sector.
State is unflexible and pedantic while the private sector from my own experience is a goddamn circus

Most Canadians need dental work, but also scream at even a minor tax increase so don't expect to ever see it added to the healthcare coverage, it will be way too expensive for our already strained system.

>wahhhh I need it RIGHT NOW can't wait wahh
Fuck you dumb Peter Pan syndrome millennial. Sick of your kind, faggot.

>Make fun of Americans for hating taxes
>Can't even tax themselves to pay for their own dental care
Fucking leafs.

Buttblasted Alejandro.

Normally I would say, blah blah I would have to wait a long time.
But honestly I already have to wait a long time anyway. One time I almost OD'd on aspirin candy and had to wait 6 hours for a doctor to come by and give me charcoal and then give me a 1K bill.