Why do Nordics hate Starbucks?

why do Nordics hate Starbucks?

Attached: axzdb54kvlw21.png (1837x1655, 173K)

Does the english SB serves lattes withproper tea init?

bravo Italy

Why would I buy coffee in a coffee shop

Starbucks is overrated shit, based Italy

It's overpriced as fuck and everyone here has a coffee machine.

I don't understand why would you pay so much for a drink. You don't even get any nutrition value of it

had an americano there once and it tasted worse than instant coffee

>That flag
>This post
Legit made me chuckle

Starbucks makes junk tier coffee for triple the cost

because it's bad coffee desu

We have domestic chains.

Amerifats can't compete when it comes to coffee.

If you do not own a coffeemaker here the state is free to seize ownership of your life, give it to a refugee and ship you to take their place in somalia. Also, if you want to have a coffee outside with some friends a café is just better on every conceivable level.

here its mostly teenagers and young adults who go to starbucks because they think its cooler than local coffee shops. surprised to see this isnt the same in scandinavia as i know you have a lot of people who are american wannabes there too.

apparently they want to expand 200-300 stores in italy. It will probably work in tourist areas but not much outside of that.
Their prices seem competitive tough.

Most mainland europeans make coffee at home or have established local coffee shops. In the UK they most make tea at home and buy coffee when they are out, that is the only reason why it's like that.

>the state of turkish coffee

Such a sad state of affairs

Do we have reputation of being cheap? People love to waste money here. It's my personal preference to count everything in protein value

Starbucks is overpriced, overrated trash. Italy and Finland are based as fuck.

more like being poor

Here you can buy coffee in local coffee chain for like 4 times cheaper than Starbucks.

Why would a poorfag care about nutritious value. Poor people eat whatever they can afford

>It's my personal preference to count everything in protein value
Is this a euphemism for homosexual?

look at your first post. it reeks of poorness.

If sperm is the first thing that comes to your mind when you a word protein then I have a probably good (consider modern swedish population) news for you
I glad for Turkey that it has such a posh places like starbucks and MacDonald where you can spend your monthly salary to buy a sweetened water

why are you angry?

It's just banter. I just legit hate coffee drinks and don't understand why would anyone pay for a liquid jew.

i always wanted to try starbucks but im too socially inept desu. for me its my moms turkish coffee

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

You have a reputation of drinking.

I thought turks had good taste in coffee

is Starbucks that bad? i never tried it

Turkish coffee has a great reputation so I don't think you lose anything.
Just try it. It is not a scary place to visit that's for sure
Completely forget about it. Thanks