The world is literally going to end and you freaks are arguing about politics when the real issue is much more grave...

The world is literally going to end and you freaks are arguing about politics when the real issue is much more grave. We’re literally all going to die if grennhouse gases aren’t kept under control.

It’s just like game of thrones, the north and the south are fighting meaningless wars of succession when the real threat of the white walkers who will kill all humanity is completely ignored because of mans pride and hubris

Attached: 8A7009F7-404F-4BC4-AF47-0F84DA5943BD.jpg (1024x768, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.mongabay.com/2019/04/arctic-in-trouble-sea-ice-melt-falls-to-record-lows-for-early-april/
google.com/search?q=arctic ice free summer&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyjJyI0IfiAhXaHzQIHW4yDq8Q_AUICSgA&biw=1920&bih=813&dpr=1
unz.com/akarlin/tropical-hyperborea-cometh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

zoomer pls

Alexandria pls

Attached: zerofuks.jpg (675x774, 235K)

humans deserve to die

My personal prediction is that within 2-3 years, you’ll have your first ice-free occurrence in the Artic sea ice.
Behxsde this is like a feedback loop, you’ll have the jet stream weaken very rapidly and the resulting release of methane from the Siberian shelves will cause an even worse effect from warming

Last winter was like the coldest since WWI or something. Man, I sure could have used me some global warming when it was -15 outside.

world is going to sometime between 2013 and 2018

Attached: Hansen Ice free arctic climate change.gif (530x774, 176K)

*yawn*

>The world is literally going to end
Like its a bad thing

Attached: 1533362156294.jpg (3264x2233, 647K)

And yet globally, it was higher then ever.
The reason why it felt cold in the US during that winter was because the polar vortex shifted south.
The Artic and Bering Sea were nearly 7C warmer this winter then on average.
It’ll be very hard for the Artic to reclaim the ice it should have prepared over the winter this year and I won’t be suprised if it loses its sea ice this year

Siberia?
I hope it hurts Russia

>humankind will die out

oh no!

Attached: soyjak2.jpg (644x800, 55K)

Anyone have that picture of the temperature gauge placed next to an air conditioning unit that was throwing off heat? That's pretty much Gorebull Warming research in a nutshell.

And it's beautiful

>We’re literally all going to die if grennhouse gases aren’t kept under control.
We are all going to die regardless, you idiot. That is the fate of every living creature, to die.

Also spoiler alert but the white walker got murder by Arya EZ PZ style and barely did jack shit.

Okay whatever man. I'm happy but also ready to die whenever. Make it happen. Bring the world to an end.

Putting that aside, it is notable that only a very small fraction of the Earth's total surface is being temperature monitored. The temperature data they have is not a useful sample size.

Sea ice in the artic is at its lowest recorded level as our Canadian friend posts this.
This is untrue.
Global temp avgs are available.

I hope, I hope.
>noooo humanity deserves to live
Get fucked, they don't.

I mean, we do only have 130 or so years of reliable temperature data on a planet that's billions of years old.

>It’s just like game of thrones

Attached: 1516141751659.png (1217x1015, 708K)

It is May 6 and we haven't yet had a day where it's reached 26 degrees and it's also been a very wet spring.

>We’re literally all going to die
come on, do it already

Attached: nightmare_vision.jpg (501x243, 28K)

Except thats happening. Also, you climate change deniers fail to realize that something one scientist says is NOT a peer-reviewed scientific paper and meerly an opinion.
news.mongabay.com/2019/04/arctic-in-trouble-sea-ice-melt-falls-to-record-lows-for-early-april/
google.com/search?q=arctic ice free summer&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyjJyI0IfiAhXaHzQIHW4yDq8Q_AUICSgA&biw=1920&bih=813&dpr=1

I'd take climate change science more seriously if it stayed a science and wasn't instead a political football.

That’s becuase one party doesn’t even think it’s true

All America's fault

Or if anyone who has a dissenting opinion on it wasn't shouted down and called a fascist.

>who has a dissenting opinion
This isn’t politics, it’s science.
You don’t have a dissenting opinion on something like climate change unless you can back it up with facts and right now.
Literally every fact supports anthropogenic climate change.
You don’t have a dissenting opinion on vaccines, you have a non factual one.

>This isn’t politics, it’s science.
That is the point. It shouldn't be yet leftists turn it into one.
>You don’t have a dissenting opinion on something like climate change unless you can back it up with facts and right now.
Was already done at a few points in here like and >Literally every fact supports anthropogenic climate change.
Does it?
>You don’t have a dissenting opinion on vaccines, you have a non factual one.
What the fuck do vaccines have to do with the weather?

>got reference
kys soyim

good, don't want anyone to have a good time after i'm gone

is it possible for you to speak without referencing pop culture like a drone?

Especially when said pop culture is Game of Reddit.

>Points
Which were disproven.
>That is the point. It shouldn’t be yet leftists turn it into one.
How?
By accepting that it is occurring?
By reading reports released by climate committees?
>Does it?
Yes, data shows that there’s a direct correlation between carbon emissions and tempature.
This is nothing new, it’s been noted since the 1850’s.
>What the fuck do vaccines have to do with the weather.
Denying climate change is the same as denying the science behind vaccines.
You can claim to be skeptical of them but data proves you wrong and the burden is on YOU to find data and facts for your skepticness.

>It’s just like game of thrones

Attached: pure_soy.jpg (700x734, 107K)

The sad truth is if you display any dissenting opinion from Gorebull Warming, you get cut off of your research funds. It's like in the Soviet Union where science was politicized and had to support Marxism.

You are so naive
unz.com/akarlin/tropical-hyperborea-cometh/

Do you think it's likely we'll stay below 600 ppm?
Speaking of Marxism don't you find it curious that findings in China match those found in the west. There's nothing political about it. It's really the conservatives who have politicized the issue.

that's the end goal

>Speaking of Marxism don't you find it curious that findings in China match those found in the west
Chinese "findings" blame Western cunts for pollution though even though they're at almost apocalyptic levels of air and water pollution.

The fact is, since reliable temperature records go back to the 1880s at most, we don't really know what it was like 200 or 400 or 1000 years ago.

What does this even mean?
Nearly conspiracy tier lmao, so the United Nations is communist?
Even the EPA under Donald Trump has admitted to the same findings.

I mean that their scientific data is identical.

Ever heard of ice cores or dendrochronology? We have a pretty clear idea

so where do most greenhouse gasses come from, is it industrial or private? What can I do to reduce emissions? I'm not saying going full hippie, but I'd like to at least say I did my part

not getting rid of my classic car though, I'll just up the compression to say it's more efficent

Jesus you are dumb

A lot of science is like that unfortunately. Especially racial science is absolutely taboo and you can't suggest different races have physical and metal differences without drawing Hitler accusations. The only sciences that tend to escape politics completely are ones like straight chemistry.

>so where do most greenhouse gasses come from
Mostly it's believed to be volcanic eruptions.

so you mean trump is like cersei and he/she is actually right all along about the white walkers / global warming being a total joke that can be prevented by a cripple and a girl / doing nothing at all?

For starters eat less red meat and dairy, drive less, keep your HVAC running efficiently, and don't buy a new wardrobe every season.

Consider that during dinosaur times, there was no glaciation at all--the world was tropical or semi-tropical. This was long before Henry Ford invented the Model T.

>For starters eat less red meat and dairy, drive less, keep your HVAC running efficiently, and don't buy a new wardrobe every season.

Of course none of this will stop Al Gore from eating steak and living in a mansion that uses an unholy amount of energy, nor will it stop various big mouth celebrities from watering their lawns when California is in a drought condition and keeping their fur coats in a special air conditioned room.

Good thing the person I'm replying to is not a multimillionaire celebrity

No but it won't stop said celebrities from not practicing what they preach.

>ITT Americans confirm that the only way to save the planet is to kill each and every one of them

hmm, I don't have A/C, only use my heating to 18°C in the winter when it's -30°C, and eat steak once every two weeks or so.

How are eggs? I eat a shitton of eggs and shrimp, and pork tenderloin occasionally when it's on sale. I know fishing is dirty business when it's incorporated, so I don't eat any fish (I also don't really like fish anyway). Does shrimp also suffer from the same unsustainable practices?

>Does shrimp also suffer from the same unsustainable practices?
Yes and thank China for that.

you aren't going to do jackshit
carbon emissions should be reduced by government intervention and not through the market

US and China are the main culprit though
nuke those two out of the planet and the problem solved itself

ah shit, it's a shame since it's so cheap and versatile in cooking. I suppose I could cut back, but lemon-butter shrimp with vegetables over rice is my go-to quick meal. I'm a carnivore though, what is the most sustainable form of meat? I suppose it would be the frozen venison I still have from last hunting season, but I have a feeling that's not really a long-term solution

that was for you though

Capitalism is literally advocating for the death of our planet so some rich guy doesn't have to lose money.

Attached: 1556149163339.png (502x405, 223K)

If its like GoT then we have nothing to worry about. A little girl will save us in the last moment. girl power!

Anyone else get just a little weirded out at the UN setting quotas/target figures for reduction of carbon emissions?

yeah I get that, but I want to be on the moral high ground for when I shit on my neighbor. Also, it's at least food to know what you can do on your part, even if you don't do it

that said, I'm sure industry shits out CO2 like a cow that ate indian food. I can only imagine what those bunker fuel burning container ships belch out to get those dollar store toys here for cheap

you'd still have like 70% of current emissions

Chicken is better than farmed shrimp. Even pork is a decent alternative

>I want to be on the moral high ground for when I shit on my neighbor
that's what I thought

no
you and china together have like 45% of the emissions

god you're so based Brazil, please impregnate me

and what are you going to do to prevent it? shitposting on a mongolian anime imageboard won't change anything

gross

If the world is warming up, then so what? 100 million years ago the whole world was warm with ice being completely nonexistent yet it was a high time of biodiversity and lushness. Sure snow animals will go existent but most of the world would turn into lush tropical jungles. Keep in mind, we're still technically in an ice age

Bullshit. Climate change is real, but it will have not nearly as catastrophic results as the selected few scientists always cited by media say. Might have something to do with the fact that those people get more money the more catastrophic their predictions are.

this. just sit back and wait for all to blow over

Attached: 2_Shaun-of-the-dead.jpg (615x409, 35K)

Based. I'll keep polluting as usual.

I really want to live in a post apocalypse world. Besides, every species has its chance to be the dominant. The age of cockroaches it's near.

>Climate change
Drop your proxy greta

but the climate continuously changes
some mountains in europe and in the us have seashells on them that pretty much sums up how crazy sea levels differ over time