American culture is becoming more and more normal in my nation

>American culture is becoming more and more normal in my nation

Attached: 1556891856654.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellions_of_1837–1838
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are some examples of Swedish culture?

Sweden is the US of Scandinavia

Same here, the Americans have been trying to turn my country into a copy of theirs for quite some time

kek you were never not the same

Wrong

o i am laffin

If you're anglo canadian you were always america lite

>trying

>Sweden getting mexican because of "american" culture

Whew what a timeline lads

if by american culture you mean, trying as hard as you can to act like niggers and whores, then yeah

>nej men du får ju inte säga n-ordet du vet ju hur hemskt det är i usa!!!

You guys don't understand Candian history and culture

is it true that Swedish zoomers talk in English among themselves?

>Americans have been trying to turn my country into a copy of theirs for quite some time

Attached: 1557125591338.jpg (470x470, 57K)

Europe has been Americanized as fuck sense the 70s
That's why it's impossible for it to be "become" when it already is

collecting plastic shopping bags

Besides Quebec it's the same shit. My great grandparents came here to North Idaho in the 1870s and from what i've learned from them the border was basically nonexistent at the time. Same people on both sides.

>Candian history and culture

Attached: 1540026956860.jpg (680x680, 29K)

Yes, it's a thing called Swenglish. It's very common for people under 30 to mix Swedish and English words because we don't know the actual Swedish word for it so we use English instead.

>You guys don't understand Candian history and culture

Attached: chemise-bucheron-canadienne.jpg (550x646, 74K)

det är sant, jå

>trying

Attached: 1555700705264.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Attached: 12369_53b87f.jpg (332x500, 52K)

>Canadian culture

Anglo-Canada was distinct from America. Closer ties to the UK and the commonwealth
Rich coming from you mutt

i'm sorry but also impressed at the same time

not even swenglish, a lot of kids speak english with each other.

yikes

Your entire "culture" is sperg colonists who rebelled and then got outbred by Mexicans

> it's a thing called Swenglish

Attached: 1553813710896.png (212x218, 83K)

i blame social media for making English primary, hardly anyone I know use "hard words" in Swedish because only old people use them.
We talk as simple as possible with a sprinkle of English on top

based. Bongs are truly the master race

Your entire "culture" is sperg colonists and then got outbred by Chinese

>American culture

Attached: 1556998479191.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>the age of being able to visit a country and pluck one of their wives to bring back home is here
best timeline

It's a handful of words at best.

>British "culture"

Attached: 1556634241840.jpg (1097x690, 78K)

We aren't spergs, we stayed loyal to our empire

Sadly true pizza delivery to the door is now a thing people pay for. Give me a freaking break this goddamn country has pizzeria on every street what a complete utter waste

>pizza delivery to the door
more like COLD pizza delivery

sure as fuck ain't paying extra for that

Isn't globalism great, you get such wonder things like immigrants and American cultural dominance. Even our university students are protesting about American things like black live matter and trump.

KFC opened here recently, I genuinely couldn't eat that garbage Jesus even Danish chicken is above that garbage.

>black live matter
I never understood why this even caught on. As I understand it racism in the UK is basically a non-issue.

>Some restaurant workers actually expect to be tipped these days

Attached: Kungen-ibl-1960x1030-c.jpg (1280x672, 105K)

OMG I do the same thing :DDD

Canadians can't even tell I'm American when I visit.

There are government ads on tv telling people to try to speak in English in front of their children. Even after they tried that shit with schools and it was a total disaster.
Abascal Abascal salvanos de todo mal.

Attached: 1556569930239.jpg (391x366, 14K)

>We aren't spergs, we stayed loyal to our empire

Attached: received_395132737748886.jpg (960x960, 26K)

Their zinger burger is ok desu.

Not him, but I think kids these days look at America and see how theres this big 'movement' and want to be involved. I mean saying police brutality is bad is fine, but trying to apply it to this country is just cringy. Even the history of our most 'black' stuff here, like grime, was never really a thing based on race like rap is in America

>they wanted to ban plastic bags by forcing retailers to make you pay for them instead nobody is switching over to cardboard bags because the retailers make retarded profits off plastic bags now

Americans are invading Sweden as we speak, marines expeditionary force have disembarked on swedish fjords and are destroying historical Ikeas and erecting McDonalds, while US soldiers trade bubblegums for sex we native women, more at eleven.

I went to Belgium the other day, and didn't speak any Dutch. I'd go into pubs or whatever and speak English (because I know everyone speaks English), and then people would speak in english back to me. Then they'd start speaking Dutch and I wouldn't know what was going on. Eventually I realised that they had no reason to think I was English just because I spoke English to them, the languages are interchangeable to them, very weird

It's true you dumb traitor

Surely the kids would know more English than the parents though?

American aren't the same, you faggots. Canada and California are a view into a grim world where the Revolution War failed. I would rather die than befriend a Chinknadian scum bag.

>trying
it just happens passively, even though we try to ignore you.

Ban all foreign influence and create Swedish alternatives also ban skateboarding take the Cold War Social Democrat pill.

Attached: Snabbmat_590x351-2102505009.jpg (590x350, 23K)

Maybe. But Boomers just won't let go of the bilinguist myth. They truly believe forcing math teachers to awkwardly do their job in English will do anything other than lower the math level of children.

Same in greece

>Oh god people of other cultures making an impression
Grow up, we didn't panic when brits took over drama television and music partly.

The burgers are fine, but the chicken itself is an unholy abomination
I unironically heard (rich) people here complain about LGBTWUSIMWIQM discrimination

This is the reason why countries like France and China have laws banning foreign culture in a desperate attempt to stem Anglo influence.

They spoke dutch in Belgium, so are you saying Belgians think all Dutch speak english?

Basado hermano.

Attached: 1557038428059.jpg (639x640, 105K)

KFC chicken is horrible, we don't even eat it much anymore.
Now Chick-fila-a, Lee's chicken and Canes. Now that's chicken.

I suppose we have 'strong' cultures though, I don't suppose people were scared in the US that people would start eating fish and chips all the time because of the beatles. Most places in Europe aren't worried about globalisation tbf, but some countries like France actually have laws to 'promote' native music and stuff very cringe

No quiero!

Attached: 1553621784879.jpg (705x527, 247K)

American culture == WHITE WESTERN CULTURE LIKE IT OR NOT

t. non-white who determines everything what whites choose to believe and how to act

>White

shut up Mohinder Zhang Whitebuffalo

Yeah. I mean they all do speak English, like most kids nowadays, but they couldn't tell I was English even though I started speaking English to them - I assume Belgian people speak English to each other very commonly

that's a global phenomenon.
Even chinese zoomers do it

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1435743785.png (525x497, 241K)

grim

Their women were already bigger whores than ours.

I’ve heard from some euros that their zoomers (at least the lower class ones) are extremely Americanized and from the few videos I’ve seen this is at least somewhat true. Can any euros confirm or deny?

American culture has been jew'd and nigger'd for decades retard

Netherlands does this too, and Puerto Rico

>work for 50 years and die hopefully have sex and some annoying kids in between also eat whatever people before you ate

there's every culture ever for you

GO FOLLOW THE NOAHIDE LAWS

Attached: noahide-rainbow.jpg (878x878, 69K)

True

Because you are already demoralized

Wearing jeans, a jean shirt and jean jacket while drinking molson and watching hockey isn't a distinct culture.

niggers and obesity are imports from america

Why are Europeans so obsessed with race?

blacks in the uk think they are oppressed as hell lol. there is a massive movement called 'why is my curriculum white' in the uk mostly by niggers and the occasional paki that are sad about learning about white figures

After game of thrones she really let her self go

>sperg colonists
Yours sperged out too but when Canada didnt rise up were stuck in the U.S. then you tried to sperge out again and failed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellions_of_1837–1838

and its all inspired by american movements. blacks in the uk are also offended that americans dont like black british music lmao

>we stayed loyal to our empire
No, your rebellions were just put down.

Some of my friends do that but I don't think it's a thing in all of Chile. They usually say connectors in english such as: "whereas", "regardless" and so on

They are even attacking the fucking National Trust about this shit, going on about how NT is too positive about history and rich white people, and how there's not enough about slavery and other bullshit. And the NT agreed! This country is lost, and I have given up trying to defend it.

Yeah, as a result our country remained loyal to the empire. All your loyalists came to Canada.

are they retarded?

I dont get why our worst chains are the ones that end up overseas.

your friends have autismo

>all these foreigners wearing jeans and baseball caps

Is this what a cultural victory looks like?
Congratulations, you lost your little revolt and as a result were lorded over by some distant power even longer than we were.

Uh no sweetie, we won the revolt against traitors and as a result we continued to be a part of the greatest empire in the world