Latin Americas

Is there any difference between these regions? no trolls please

Attached: 800px-Latin_America_regions.svg.png (800x1000, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6BvCBk6MmZM
youtube.com/watch?v=b3av8vr6bQI
youtube.com/watch?v=1o7cIMms4Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

>north poor shithole
>central poor shitholes
>south poor shitholes
>island poor shitholes
there you go

Yes there is a huge difference
Blue= Mexico
Red= Mexico
Orange = Mexico
Green= Mexico

Attached: D1E2C19A-F8AA-4E24-8AA5-886200B24DF3.jpg (820x1073, 125K)

LOL, yes.

I find it funny how ranma is like your very masculine dude, but his curse turns him into a really hot chick

You just described Italy

uh, caribbeans killed all their natives, north and central americas natives have high cheekbones and south natives have small stature and grow fat easily. also south west coast has lots of blacks

beyond that eehh... different accents.

>>island poor shitholes
wrong

Attached: caribbean.jpg (474x266, 32K)

Bolivar is considered a far bigger historical figure in central and south america

We don't care about Bolivar

Other than Brasil and Belize not really

They are basically all Spanish speaking mutts of different degrees

Whatever Mayan or Incan cultural differences they had is gone

Attached: Full_Ornamented_Coat_of_Arms_of_Philip_II_of_Spain_(1580-1598).svg.png (1280x1338, 1.15M)

More like this

Attached: sddsdsdsd.png (792x1000, 96K)

this
languages change a lot in culture

San Martín is the true patrician historic figure

>Chile is blue
why?

they have more mexican culture than any other country in SA

the ordinary people of ecuador, peru, bolivia and argentina are very similar, they have almost the same face; In fact, Peru, Bolivia and Argentina share not only blood but also an intimate friendship. The ordinary people of Brazil, Chile and Colombia do not look like those countries, they look more Iberian.

this

the north of Argentina is mostly colla and aymara, that's true, but honestly most brownoids in BA, Córdoba, etc. don't look typically Bolivian, they're something else.

>they're something else.
Dios mio....

Reggaeton and hot biches comes from there, also drugs

jej

we do?

Yes, at least in the south

youtu.be/6BvCBk6MmZM

There are four types of countries in Latin America.

Type I countries are relatively wealthy and more civilized than the others, displaying low levels of poverty, inequality and violence (relative to the region). They are represented by: Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Panama, Costa Rica and Puerto Rico.

Type II countries display great contrasts, enormous wealthy (backed by strong domestic industries) and enormous poverty, with very high inequality. Because of this, they typically suffer from very high levels of violence. They are represented by Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Peru. Venezuela used to be here but was demoted.

Type III countries are really poor and destitute than the others. Some are more peaceful due to low inequality levels (since everyone is poor), and others are very violent, suffering not just from crime but also civil wars. They are represented by Bolivia, Paraguay, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Cuba and Venezuela was recently demoted here.

Type IV countries are really small, with equally small populations, typically under a million. They live off tourism and are doing relatively well. They are represented by all countries not mentioned above.

Definitely and it's mostly the music I think. I've seen Chilean mariachis in TV Chile, some of them even talk with a Mexican norteño accent on interviews kek

Everything below Canada is South America

>no trolls please

Attached: 1554436538536.png (782x758, 127K)

I hope Brazil makes it to Type I someday!

only if we get rid of leftists

>>Argentina
kek

Attached: 15571739397442.png (800x1000, 94K)

Forgot to paint the Bahamas

Thx

Franco invented reggaeton
youtube.com/watch?v=b3av8vr6bQI

We're closer to Argentina than Peru

Why yes, I do call every South American a mexican, how did you know?

Attached: 1512439444452.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

we arent really close to either, we should have our own color

LatAm tier list
you get to be honorary mexicans

que? si literalmente usamos los mismos modismos que los peruanos, etcnicamente también somos más parecidos a ellos que a los argentinos con la salvedad de que los peruanos son mucho mas indios

0n tier bait
collas are native to salta and jujuy, and nowhere else

Yeah, I thought about painting Chile with its own colour. Wasn't sure, though

>we should have our own color
That applies to most countries
Asado culture is as important as it is in Argentina, same with mate in the south
Peru has a strong aboriginal culture wich is virtually non existent here with exception of 0,001% of the population that lives in the northern highlands and apeaks aymara.
Technically we are both mestizos and castizos, but we have completely different indigenous roots

Your map is 100% accurate

>peruvian indians are the same than chilean indians
>t. 89IQ brainlet

Very little, I just wish we had the common sense of genociding all whites off Latin America.

I think that the northern Central American countries are much more similar to Mexico than to Panama/Costa Rica

do that before I move to Brazil please

Nah you got it right, those chilindios just think that they are different

This type of divisions are very arbitrary and which one use a different logical to do so, it cam be political, geography and etc, that belong to that continental division that gran part of LatAm countries adopt as only existing one America.

But what do you mean by different?
Cultural? Yes
Geographically? Yes
The way it earned independence? Similarities, but which one had an unique touch.

So yes there are differences, there is no homogeneity, and I speak more in the SM sense that is the one I know more, with some countries you can find similar cultures, like in the Argentina, Uruguay and South of Brazil or in the Acre and Bolivia, Brazil for example si quite a mess and it would be hard to pin point one national culture and the majority of the states bordering others, which is stronger in the frontier areas, has similarities in culture or economical exploration with the neighbor nation due to history

literally this

>favelados and ghetto thugs together
prepare to get MILITIA'D

Imbécil a practicamente todos los indios chilenos los cuckearon los peruanos porque crees que tenemos tantas palabras de mierda como poto, cahuin, etc... Palabras mierdas que usaban tus antepasados. Eres más cercano a un diaguita que a un mapuche pobre idiota, nunca lo olvides.
>are the same than
Gracias por el retraso.

Blue: Mexican
Red: Mesoamerican
Orange: Caribbean
Yellow: Granadine
Green: Andine
Turquoise: Platine
Purple: Brazilian

Perhaps Mexico should be red, Panama yellow and Costa Rica orange.

I don't know what to do with Chile

>que? si literalmente usamos los mismos modismos que los peruanos
you've adopted a shit ton of argie slang too

Attached: chilean spanish.jpg (540x924, 151K)

Como dice tu imagen, son apropiaciones muy recientes que se empezaron a usar cuando la gente comenzó a escuchar tango.

Cawin es palabra mapuche. Las otras palabras no-mapuches comunes en Chile son quechuas, no diaguitas.

>tango
>muy reciente
hmm

What the fuck are you talking about?

So we really are; let's accept the South American evolution, and let's stop posting blonde people...

Attached: Evolution of the man_official_sudamerica.png (936x3528, 3.31M)

Bueno, reciente en comparación a las palabras de origen quechua.
Lo de diaguita lo dije un poco despectivamente, me refería a que gran parte del mestizaje fue con indios del norte: En su mayoría son palabras quecha es verdad eso.

Quito male morph looks the most attractive

damn there's internet in nicaragua?

>puerto rico
>civilized
>country

You should call him out on placing DR as a type 3 country. Brazil has a lower gdp per capita than DR. lol

>low levels of violence
>Puelto Lico

Attached: 03401234102341.jpg (975x600, 37K)

Attached: !hehe.png (986x797, 869K)

I was memed then

They're all Mexicans to me

The only chart that matters

Attached: europeanadmixture.png (1684x874, 117K)

we're not talking about California.

this is so fucking funny to me

respect our culture

We are all mexicans

read the comments

Based Haiti

I think colombians and mexicans are the closest, specially since mexico is going through their own drug war like ye old times in colombia.

Este chavo parece del norte de Mexico

I love all my latino frens

Attached: tenor.gif (498x345, 250K)

I remember someone told me some Caribbean country couldn't roll their r's, is that you guys? why is that?

How come you guys have near-extinction birthrate levels? I thought reggeaton was suppose to drive everybody's sex drive crazy

Attached: PR birthrate.png (640x446, 21K)

You are also mexican, Martínez.

They have foreskins and we don't.

This makes sense if we think about it in an "if he's very masculine, he'd be very feminine" sort of way

Everyone in centro america talks weird spanish, the ones that can't into rolling the R are puerto rico, cuba, republica dominicana, haiti and maybe some other negro country, probably costa rica, nicaragua or some of those hell holes

bajo estos estandares somos el país más goblino de todos?

I like you too.

Attached: 1553197944876.jpg (600x665, 149K)

>Costa Rica
>wealthy

>Chile diciendo que alguien mas habla español raro
Bueno ese volado quiablan ahi quiza nues español tiene razon.

No eso seriamos nosotros

Attached: 0005927434.jpg (657x388, 70K)

bottom right I'd gladly wood

almenos no hablan tan mal como nosotros
youtube.com/watch?v=1o7cIMms4Ao

Ahhh, qué bonito!! cuando los polacos salieron a recibirlos en el mundial cristiano de Cracovia 2016. Mira en la imagen están todos los paraguas que fueron a ese mundial cristiano, los de abajo (ningún rubio) Fíjate en la parte superior, todos los polacos en remera blanca. Salu2

Attached: NORZUEHFNJFDJHHWMMQEUSTQXU.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

remera que mierda de idioma es ese animal

We don't care about Bolivar, dude didn't even fought for us

Che, calláte gil; soy argento con proxi, tomátela hijo de las re mil puta, ....hahahah. saco de huevas polera, batido, huevón, poh...c

Feels bad mae

no

anda a acostarte mejor norteño peruca