How wh*Tes die when they eat our food and we do fine with their food?

how wh*Tes die when they eat our food and we do fine with their food?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f (1).jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Can your weak bodies eat weapons of mass destruction?

Attached: 81Glvj1B-pL._SX425_.jpg (425x335, 29K)

>die when they eat our food
what?

because your food is hot
ours isn't
??????

yes I eat that every day we have a korean equivalent to that we eat very commonly.

we even eat raw fermented crab I used eat alot as kid. pickled fish is a fucking joke man step it up with fermented snails and octopus.

Attached: C2hTdFaUsAEaYCJ.jpg (1200x900, 282K)

ya most vomit blood and die horribly. its like pouring salt to a snail.

>Why do human beings die when they eat our disgusting insect """food"""
Gee, I don't know Zhang

maybe your race is weak, Can't handle the sun and eat stuff around you.

We eat food rather than disgusting rotting meat just like we wear a hat or sunglasses instead of evolving special eyes like a lizard or whatever lmao

t. lactose intolerant long intestined subhuman herbivore

I think the weirdest thing I regularly consume is probably sheep's-brain soup every Easter, and I had roasted raccoon once, but it was really shitty. Tough and gamey

I drink more milk than any of you

I find hagas quite good but needs more brain matter and sheep blood.

lol even 'lactose intolerant' pajeets consume a lot of diary.

Attached: dairy-consumption per kg.jpg (638x442, 110K)

eat all you won't, you can't digest it, moron

never had haggis, we hungarians have agyleves, which is a sort of carraway seed and cream soup with boiled sheep's brain, although it's a very old-fashioned thing to have nowadays.

It doesn't taste very strange, I've treated people to it and they seemed to be fine with the flavor

Attached: 160965_154426_p1000780-001_0.jpg (670x460, 65K)

want*

what do Korean even eat? never heard of whites dying from it

it's sort of strange if you describe it, but the cuisine isn't that out-there. They have a lot of fermented foods, the most famous of which being kimchi, which is fermented cabbage. It tastes alright, it's sort if like a less-acidic and more spiced sauerkraut.

It's an interesting cuisine, I take to their beef dishes very well since it's similar to a lot of my home recipes from childhood, especially their stews

it's the FUCKING JEWS