I'm 24 what's the youngest girlfriend I can have in ur cunt?

I'm 24 what's the youngest girlfriend I can have in ur cunt?

Attached: 1481319621190.png (575x526, 200K)

Have never slept with one older than 18 tßh

t. 25

0 if you don't have sex

16 or 17 depending on who you are

Lost my virginity to a 17 year old when as a 24 year old

I think the age limit is 16 or 17 for adults. If you have to ask you probably can't land one tho.

24 / 2 + 7 = 19

Thats truly pathetic

Or cute, depends on how you see it

That's not what your laws say though, is it?

>depending on who you are
Explain.. Is it different for niggers and whites or something?

Probably 18 in every state otherwise 16 in some but you'd be viewed as a pervert dating a girl that much younger.

any age
just don't get caught

no

You can sleep with a 14 year old girl in Germany if she and her parents consented to it, so they can make sure you aren't abusing her. Without parents' permission the girl has to be 16 to have sex with someone who is older than 18. If you are 14 and have sex with a 14 year girl you don't need the permission of course.

>people above 18 can fuck 16+ year olds
>people above 18 can fuck 14-15 year olds if their parents are fine with it

>I had my first time with 13 with a 13 year girl
>If I had filmed it I could be in jail
Truly a great nation

fuck, I meant people above 21 and parents consent is bullshit of course. It's meant as way to protect you from girls fucking you over.

>people above 21 can fuck 16+ year olds
>people above 21 can fuck 14-15 year olds but can fuck you over if she complains about it afterwards. Court will argue that you raped her if she complains because of her lack of capacity for sexual self-determination.

Attached: 1529763139819.png (420x420, 20K)

literally 14

what the fuck Brazil?

well it's the same age as in germany

Black men aren't allowed to sleep with women until they're 17 so that the woman's body is developed enough to accommodate BBC and so that white men have a chance to get laid.

Krauts have been fucked up for a long time. I expect better of you Brazil, believe it or not.

Attached: han.jpg (635x477, 20K)

I had sex when I was 14 and she was 15, does it count as rape?

You can get a gf as young as you want in any country if you both can keep it a secret. Don't be a pussy.

>I had sex when I was 14
haha yeah me too...