Ur cunt

ur cunt
What type of student where you like in high school?

I was the quiet loner that sat in the back.

Attached: 5-EF0111-C-81-B5-4-FC8-8-F81-A17844091153.jpg (750x860, 518K)

the chaotic neutral

Attached: 1556355998962s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

i pood myself well into my teenage years in public

I was quiet, had maybe 3 friends ever, one of which didn't even go to my school. I spent lunch walking alone through the halls, eating outside, or skateboarding so I wouldn't have to be by myself in the cafeteria.
I got bad grades and failed a couple classes so I had to do makeup courses. I didn't walk at my graduation ceremony.

Now I am two semesters away from graduating college and applying to top-tier grad schools with realistic chances of getting accepted. High school is meaningless and doesn't define you.

The good kind

are you a pajeet?

A quiet loner who was bullied by his classmates because of his knowledge anb behaviour and was afraid to participate in the classes because of it. And therefore was failing the study even more.

the one that missed nearly every class but passed anyway, because i studied home with the digital material the teachers provided

I a the tough kid ho moked cigarette

based

The one with so much potential (thats what they said) that fucked off to play video games, drink, smoke pot

etc

>High school is meaningless
Not necessarily.
It's very positive if you do well, but you're right in that the negative consequences don't mean much. It's unbalanced like that.

Underachiever Special ED ADHD student who was too ashamed to make friends with "normal kids" and hated the wiggers I was classed with.

Now I am 30 and am a complete failure, but at least I'm not a virgin.

If you're top of your class and get accepted to Harvard or Yale or Duke or something like that then you're going to be in good shape in life.
If you're like probably 75% I'd say of students and just do average or below average you're all going to end up the same anyway: working a dead end job paycheck to paycheck.

I was in my mid-20s when I learned that the vast majority of people will end up the same no matter how they did in high school.

I was the class clown.

Attached: a96.png (1680x1050, 298K)

I was always the last kid to leave the classroom.

Because I liked to sniff the chairs of all the girls I had crushes on after they got up

damn, that's an amazing joke

Attached: 1551061037838.jpg (500x775, 196K)

Outcast but not particularly disliked. Really didn't talk to anyone, but I had enough integrity and confidence that I didn't let people make fun of me or talk shit.

Attached: 1556743169858.png (843x635, 901K)

nice shirt, bro

I was the clown of the class several years

I liked to make people laugh, but then i realize they where laughing at me not with me, im depressed and insecure of myself ever since

But i still like to make people laugh, thats what i am, no matter if people dont take me seriously anymore, i will make them laugh even if i suffer

Attached: 1551795218418.jpg (960x633, 62K)

Was the joking type and sometimes the creepy type. Depended on my mood.

either asleep in the back or "sick" at home

all-round

Yeah, exactly.

I once cummed inside the bottle of water of my crush and she never noticed

i used to be quiet too but had a lot of friends and most people thought that i was smart as fuck even though i failed 2 grades

I had a really chaotic high school experience. I was either universially liked or dislike and seasawed between the two. I went to one of the alt ed schools and dated some crazy girl that pulled the classic slender after break up shit that ruined the end of it for me

pretty much an outcast, everyone in that class seemed about as interesting as watching paint dry so I never cared enough to try and befriend any of them
same thing with university, I'm 25 and the people I hang out with I've known since first grade kek

The first year, I was the weirdo because people say that my face didn't match my personnality.
When you get bullied hard in middle school, it's pretty difficult to interact with people.

The two last years,I was the random guy who is not popular but can talk with all its classroom (because it was a class of 99% dudes).

I was the funny fat guy who the chads kept around and protected because I made them laugh

Me and my mates were quiet and productive during class and complete fucking madmen out of class. We pulled some pretty stupid pranks and even had the principle come down to our rooms to ask around, we never got fingered though.

The weird but polite kid that would occasionally skip classes, do random shit outside in front of other classes and wreck anyone during PE rugby with his friends and even tackle girls in the back.

[spoiler]Maybe that's why most girls were a bit afraid of me[/spoiler]

Best student in the school
Kind of autistic but most people still talked to me
Girls either friendly or neutral

>I was the quiet loner that sat in the back.
same

I feel like it's quite obvious how I was regarded

Attached: IMG_20150413_013026.jpg (4160x3120, 3.53M)

>flag
it varied. i did really well in school but also did a lot of wild shit so after some time people either thought I was a preppy knowitall loser or a junkee loser
either way it sucked but at least my college is paid for lmao

I was the guy that never went to school, but in the days that I did go I'd sit in the back and not talk to anyone.

Same here, but I sat on the front.
Only the loudest students sat in the back

ouch
even the balding nerd in the grey sweatshirt and the fat roastie with the glasses are avoiding you

she's a 10/10

i was very indifferent and boring, so people never really bothered me and almost never talked to me

I've transcended the pain of being ostracized

Socially withdrawn and had only one friend but everyone loved me because of my robotic behaviour. I was weird, but not cringy weird. Grades were shit most of the school, but I aced the final exams and it all worked out.

I'm still a weirdo, but at uni I'm surrounded by more stuck-up people now, who take my shyness as a personal insult, because they seem to think that the reason I don't talk much is because I don't like them.

>tough kid ho
kek

I was the quiet loner who had sex, got along with all my classmates and only had like three close friends

Attached: Comfy_Skelly.png (312x233, 19K)

I always wore adidas clothes, was highly religious, and had not a resting bitch face, but "passively frowned" even when I was happy

I just played football and studied like a fucking nerd

ok deviltrips what the fuck

Stacy

I was a huge slut and fucked all the Chads in my class.

Attached: anmslt.jpg (800x933, 481K)

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was the hmm school whore alpha enginer also my best memoreys were workigfn for the year bhook
also hmm kids todfay am i right

Attached: 1556509140076.jpg (1024x809, 105K)

>manage to get 2 friends
>Whenever i spoke to anybody else they'd ask me where my 2 friends were

At least nobody was really bullied but everybody was very cliquey and not a lot happend

Attached: Screenshot_20190325-120244.png (419x523, 277K)

Played a lot of Dota and pulled skirt from the neighbouring Catholic girls school.
Pretty much C's in everything because I was smart but only ever applied myself to Vidya. At least I was 6k mmr

Attached: 57395679_625990951160153_3997526907942862848_n.jpg (676x960, 47K)

I went from being a weird ugly kid several qts had a crush on, to being a weird, extremely ugly kid that several people attacked

I became really isolated and in college I went through a pol phase, but now I'm just plain average, a workaholic, and like the kid in this pic
but not ashamed of it

The A- student who was in the weird middle ground between the Asian nerds and also knew some of the popular cool kids.

I was the class clown that got along with everybody but was never invited to any parties.
When I crashed one and we had a nice time, Chad asked me "user you are a lot of fun to hang around, why don't you come more often"
"cause you never invite me" I replied

I was a loner. Not the school-shooter type but the "He's nice" type.

I was the loner who people thought was cool and mysterious but in reality was just too autistic to talk with people.

I skipped class and didn't do homework cuz I didn't feel like it, still did pretty good on the test the state does to every student in the last year, I approved the year thanks to that and stopped giving two shits about any kind of homework after I found out about the grade.

the retarded

rull

I was part of the cool kids club at first, then I had a disagreement with one of them over something silly and somehow everyone turned against me, I got excluded and literally befriended the weirdest and also marginated guys in the class, from there I went up, literally my grades got better because I helped my new friends, then they started studying by their own and even one of them obtained a highschool scholarship later on, a lot of good things happened and then there was two cool clubs in the classroom, and ours got the whole group support because we were friendly towards everyone, and other groups liked us as well.

In highschool everything went to shit but that's for another thread.

>I was part of the cool kids club at first
i was of the Kool Kids Klub

shocking

>Underachiever
anyone who puts this should off themselves

MORE PLEASE

Attached: wallhaven-294223.jpg (2048x1365, 795K)

I was the weird quiet kid. I barely had any friends until this one kid moved to my school. He sat with me so I had more interaction with him, so I helped him a lot during exams. And then I got introduced to more and more people from hanging around with him. After that I just larp as one of the "cool kids" until I actually became one.

are you will mckenzie?
i was bullied the first half of high school but then i made friends and stayed in low profile

This, but sat in front, apart from art class. I like to pay attention.

>didn't walk at my graduation ceremony
based, I went to Thailand during mine

Same here

The chad who fucked all the girls in the classroom

I was the kid that everybody in my class/grade knew and was cool with but was never tight enough to get invited to all the cool stuffs.

I was like the filler
I was never bullied but never really had any friends either
One time i skipped school for a month and no one noticed
Came back to class like nothing had ever happened

A smart lazy guy with chad attitude
I could have got a gf but I was too stupid to get her signals

I used to get in a lot of trouble for messing in class. I probably have undiagnosed ADHD, two of my cousins have it,
In my final year I was basically put on probation so I had to really behave or I was going to be kicked out.
Ended up doing okay in the end

the semi chad normie who made everyone laugh but was kinda miserable on the inside

You know you're fucked up when you live in a country where there are no school shootings but people still suspect you might shoot up your school.
Loner, shy, silent, people would laugh at me because of my weirdness, lots of people specially girls disliked me

FPBP

Continued playing the clown for a couple years as I had in primary school. Got depressed and my personality and will do to anything just died before I knew it, so of course all the fake shit I put up crumbled as well. Could barely maintain social contact if I didn't know someone very well. So many hallway convos I had to push myself through. Began despising everyone too.

alone most the time, everyone left me alone, decided to learn to live in solitude, failed school because i was bored as fuck and am now a neet going on four years i'm alright

Attached: 1557157768707.png (392x511, 191K)

kool kid

the popular guy that didn‘t really have close friends

Attached: 144575F3-A75C-4AC8-A867-CC4B1E6B6A52.jpg (428x424, 16K)

I know that feeling user

nickname "professor"

vilppu recognized

I was the type of kid who barely paid any attention in class. I remember mainly getting achieves (C's) as well as a few merits (B's) and excellences (A's) in school. I cared more about fucking around in class and making friends laugh than doing actual work. There was however, a period when I tried in school. This was because I didn't want to be seen as a brainlet by all my friends.

I didn't have many close friends (My friends were mainly comp sci chinks and white boy frisbee players ) during my high school years but everybody in my year group knew who I was and would say hello and stuff when I walked down the corridors so I never felt like a weirdo. Now I'm a waggie loser who works at a grocery store fulltime.

Attached: 1556121536862.jpg (1200x985, 82K)

EXACTLY THE SAM HAAAAAA

Attached: Looks+like+angry+wojak+_98e93a3ae8d1812aee8c12032ac5bc9e.jpg (220x229, 13K)