Does every country hate its capital city or is this just a British thing?

Does every country hate its capital city or is this just a British thing?

Attached: lundun.jpg (595x395, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xwraoh
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's the same in Austria

Are brits really this sheltered? Every country hates their capital. Mostly because they're cosmopolitan concrete deserts

>pound world
why do brits do this

Well I assumed French people hate Paris but I have no idea if Japanese people hate Tokyo for example.

Because we use real currency not the monopoly money shite you clowns use

>dollar store
why do americans do this

Thought the same thing desu.
OP is either a proxy or a child.

>Dollar store
Why do Americans do this?

Americans don't hate DC

London is like the only capital that isn't just a playground for the super elite. Seems like the only people who hate it are those who have a political chip on their shoulder.

i don't hate Rome, it's a beautifull city but the current amministration doesn't have a single idea about how to run a city

pound world lmaooo

Attached: ba451d7bd4542481d3c7e4990c1691b2.jpg (800x533, 63K)

really?

This. When people complain about “washington” it’s usually just the government. No one actually hates on the city itself, even if it is pretty much Baltimore Jr.

Not the capital but what about NYC, do Americans hate it?

I mean the city itself is basically held hostage by the federal government. The feds even built a small congressional subway to avoid mixing with the masses. You can't hate the city for a what congress or the federal bureaucracy does.

Canadians seem to like Ottawa. It's kind of nice.

Attached: 6e5e4cf783109d36c237c78d12faa18e[1].jpg (1477x972, 343K)

Depends on a few factors such as politics and experience with it. A lot of Americans adore it because it's a tourist destination and many also despise it because of how the city operates

Meh, I’ve seen to many mixed opinions to actually give you a proper answer. Some rednecks go full maga mode and think that it’s as bad as California, artfags m insist it’s the city of dreams and every normal person thinks its nice but too expensive, great if it wasn’t so dirty, extremely fake, etc.
You also have to take into account that there’s 5 boroughs which have good and bad neighborhoods. Manhattan is for richfags but places like the Bronx or Brooklyn are generally poor and Staten Island has cringy Italian Americans.

It's small and irrelevant, not worth hating.

There are definitely poor places in Manhattan. You're spot on with State Island though, that place is a shithole

Nobody cares about Canberra, Bogans hate Melbourne tho

I thought Sydney was the most disliked by Australians.

That's where I take ur mum every Tuesday and Saturday

Besides Japan and US, maybe Poland too

dailymotion.com/video/xwraoh

Attached: up yours guvnor.jpg (623x424, 322K)

>Some rednecks go full maga mode and think that it’s as bad as California
New York isn't the locus of the cancer, it's NorCal up through Seattle that should be nuked.

America in general should be nuked.

if the capital is also the most populous city, then yes

take a wild guess

i hate DC. worst people ive ever met in my life. rude, irritating, self-important, machiavellian climbers who have the traffic manners of a chinese favela

yes, you brits are truelly special and unique snowflakes
*pats back*

>Besides Japan and US, maybe Poland too
We do hate Warsaw and Varsovians

Success breeds jealousy

Same here.

Hate us cuz they ain't us