If Euros think America sucks so much then why do I keep seeing them in my city?

If Euros think America sucks so much then why do I keep seeing them in my city?

Attached: pepe.png (1106x1012, 558K)

from time to time you just need a break from civilization

They don't hate us, they love us and imitate everything we do
Europe has been cucked by America since 1945

They are extremely tsundere seetrue

Visiting the usa is like visiting the monkeys in a zoo

Eu discovered america, should be grateful to us
>america get cucked by cristoforo colombo 1492

Same reason people go to the zoo

In New England I saw a family of French people who had immigrated here. It was pretty interesting actually, I was the seafood clerk at my local supermarket and the wife orders from me with a very thick accent, and speaks French with her little son, who also spoke flawless English with no accent. He was too afraid to see my lobsters.

Euros that go on Jow Forums know how much of a shit hole America is. Those that go to America like to fantasize about become some artist in New York like the sitcoms

I'd rather be here than in Europe desu. It's harder to make lots of money there

What state?

Connecticut

I mean everyone wants to visit the circus when they come to our town

Attached: 1549762837875.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>my quality of life is measured in money

Attached: biking-lane-in-copenhagen.jpg (1920x1152, 501K)

Why do people stop to watch a car wreck?

For the money obviously. Nobody likes the place but it's where you need yo be if you want your business or career to advance

when you're in a position to be sent to the usa as a regional manager you could just as well be sent to any other region and have the same income and career prospects, if not better income when adjusted to cost of living and better career prospects due to growth rates

I had a Russian friend in college who moved here with his family in like early high-school. He said that his parents both enjoyed living here much more than in Russia, but to be fair we live in New England, the best region of the US. We also had a sizeable Greek-Russian community who had regular Orthodox festivals and stuff like that, so that probably also helped them integrate. There were more British and French immigrants in the area though, Slavs and Greeks were just a large minority.

>when you're in a position to be sent to the usa as a regional manager you could just as well be sent to any other region and have the same income and career prospects, if not better income when adjusted to cost of living and better career prospects due to growth rates
That's just incorrect, highly skilled people in the US make an objectively better living than people in Europe, since all of their jobs provide full benefits and after taxes their income is considerably higher than they would get in Europe. That's why the American average income is so much higher than Europe even with all the impoverished negros and other brown people we have here.

Attached: Gdp per capita.jpg (581x802, 138K)

Depends on the country where you are from where you would be send. There is no point to jump from region to region when you can be moved to the biggest market that is always growing.
Good for them. There are very few people who moved from Russia to USA and decided to come back. They are usually from big cities and had similar opportunities at home so lost nothing

we are there to take photozoa and laugh at you

>If Euros think America sucks so much then why do I keep seeing them in my city?
Same reason we go to the zoo. To point and laugh at the animals. Maybe take the occasional photo.

What do you mean by "full benefits"? Do employers usually pay for your health insurance?

Most full time career jobs in the US have some level of healthcare coverage, even just full time grocery store clerks.

Not the same guy, but yes. You get full health insurance from most places so long as you are a full-time employee.

Employers pay with your before tax wages (unless they are god-tier employers and pay for it themselves without touching your wages.)
>You get full health insurance from most places so long as you are a full-time employee.
Coverage and price can vary wildly though.

Yes they pay 80% usually

>If monkeys are stupid, why humans coming to see them?

I got a banana for you Sasha, Would you like one

Is that supposed to be a joke?

How cute it's scratching it's ass

there are so many fucking russians and ukranians in my area I'm worried Putin will declare he needs to seize the Delaware Valley to protect the Russian majority

Attached: 1557169428328.jpg (530x530, 58K)