Americans are evil

>Be Chinese
>Come to the US to help build their railroad or look for gold
>After the gold runs out they treat Chinese like trash
>After the railroad is done they treat Chinese like trash
>Americans were so racist against Chinese that they banned them from moving here
Why are Americans like this? I thought this was a land opportunity and freedom regardless of race. Americans should be ashamed of themselves.

Attached: IMG_6498.jpg (300x292, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Regardless of race
America had togher racial laws than Nazi Germany with your one drop rule

tougher*

>I thought this was a land opportunity and freedom regardless of race.
That's just propaganda from people who want cheap labor and dumb patriotism

once again the japonic bvll defeats the sino insect

Attached: slide_14.jpg (960x720, 102K)

good, you deserve it

you are the rudest race in the entire US. every stereotype of you is actually usually true. stop being culturally racist and imperialist and maybe people will stop disliking you lmao

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Ironic isn't, America was more racist than the actual Nazis party.
Americans need to be punished for this lie.
This abhorent. Chinese have been coming here for longer than the Japanese. The Chinese have done more for America than the Japanese ever could dream of. Yet the American government apologizes to those Jap monkeys? This is unfair.
>T.Jamal
Everyone knows Americans would glady replace all of their niggers with any other race, especially Chinese.

>Americans need to be punished for this lie.
Why?

>flag

They lie to everyone only benefit themselves. In reality, America is more racist than the Nazi party.
I'm Chinese. I don't consider myself American because Americans are racist and discriminate against us for no reason, even in this day and age.

Whites are jealous because Chinese are superior. It's out of spite.

Why don’t you let why pipo live in China and grant them citizenship, and let them hold jobs other than degrading dancing monkey English teachers?

China is a fascist state. Fuck off

It's pathetic really. It wouldn't surprise me if the American government did something to stop Chinese immigration to the US.
Poor Jamal can't even spell. Why don't you go kiss up to your White masters, slave?

Yeah guy, why don't YOU change the country's laws? Lazy fuck.

What can I do? I'm only one person.

Hmm, let’s see.

China:
>doesn’t allow immigrants
>won’t grant citizenship to non-Han non-Chinese
>doesn’t want multiculturalism
>won’t allow foreigners to hold any jobs other than low paying, humiliating English teaching jobs
>makes it extremely hard to work in the country (you have to apply for a work visa and jump through bullshit hoops every 6 months)
>China’s media constantly churns out anti foreigner articles and rhetoric and blames all their problems on foreigners
>doesn’t want Chinese girls to fraternize with foreigners

USA:
>has multiculturalism
>allows immigrants
>allows immigrants to thrive and get rich, paying them a very high salary salary if they’re qualified (even if they’re not in some cases)
>lets immigrants become citizens
>lets their women date immigrants
>allows immigrants to stay and work illegally for many years
>allows babies born on its soil to become instant citizens, which chinks take advantage of massively
>etc etc

Yeaaahhh I’m thinking you’re the real Nazis, chink. GTFO of my country. I can’t wait until we go to war with you.

>or look for gold
They actually werent allowed to which is why they ended up running laundromats and general stores. Gold mining was white man's work.

>I thought this was a land opportunity and freedom regardless of race.
>regardless of race
Well you thought wrong fucko, did the african slaves not give it away?

>comparing 19th century United States to modern ethical standards
Pretty sure all major world powers of the time were busy colonizing, raping, and genociding the brown people back then, it's not something unique to the United States. Also, you're retarded.

>America had togher racial laws than Nazi Germany with your one drop rule
We inspired them. Oddly enough the German immigrants were less racist than the Anglo-Americans.

>Be Chinese
>come to America
>Circumsized.

Did they forget about the German and Italians that were imprisoned at Ellis Island (the last German was let out of internment in 1953)?

>They lie to everyone only benefit themselves. In reality, America is more racist than the Nazi party.
OK, then leave this racist place.

>It wouldn't surprise me if the American government did something to stop Chinese immigration to the US.
Are you trolling or just incredibly ignorant?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act

Attached: Coolieusa.jpg (617x593, 165K)

We will win, you fat retard. Most Americans are fit to join the military; they are either fat slobs or mentally ill, sometimes both.
This is a lie. Chinese looked for gold along with the Wh*tes.
Everyone hates niggers.
>Flag
Americans have some of the lowest IQs in the world.
Germans literally genocided mutiple groups of people.

>What can I do? I'm only one person.
Go back and quit bitching.

You aren't a victim of any of that whatsoever. You aren't trying to make a living in China and you probably never will. You just want to take out your own failures on an embattled minority in your own country. You're incredibly pathetic as a person, just like all the racist white losers that harass Asian Americans just for what they look like. America is nothing but a racist trash pile waiting to decline into NOTHING.

I mean in modern times, you dumb idiot. Americans are some dumb they have zero reading comprehension.
I will, I'm planning on moving to Canada.

>This is a lie. Chinese looked for gold along with the Wh*tes.
It's not, they came expecting to mine gold but often werent allowed to. Some did manage to mine but most were pushed out.

>Chinese immigrants soon found that many Americans did not welcome them. In 1852, California placed a high monthly tax on all foreign miners. Chinese miners had no choice but to pay this tax if they wanted to mine for gold in California. Chinese workers were also the targets of violent attacks in the mining camps. The legal system offered little protection. It often favored Americans over Chinese and other immigrants.

> Many Chinese immigrants continued working in the gold mines despite such treatment. Some looked for different jobs, and many opened their own businesses. Many Chinese opened their own restaurants and laundries. The largest and oldest Chinese community in the United States is the Chinatown area of San Francisco.

>hurr durr Americans have low IQ
Wow, what an outstanding rebuttal to my entirely legitimate and historically accurate post. You sure showed me. How will I ever recover?

>Germans literally genocided mutiple groups of people.
If you were really Chinese I would expect you not to separate Japanese and Germans when it came to treating outsiders as shit during WW2.

It isn't really ironic. Hitler and Nazi Germany was a qt puppy compared to his enemies.

No one makes fun or harasses Asian Americans. At least not whites.

I was born here, fatty.
I'm racist for stating facts? Niggers are most hated race of "people" in the world.
Americans truly are evil.
I'm just stating the facts, retard.
It's unfair really,

>have zero reading comprehension.
No, that's you. You literally wrote:
>It wouldn't surprise me if the American government did something to stop Chinese immigration to the US.
You never differentiated past, present or future. They "did" something in the past.

Attached: 350px-YellowTerror.jpg (350x390, 76K)

Oops, I was talking to pigskin, not you!HOLY FUCK the IQ on this pigskin is through the fucking floor. Asian people receive more racism and discrimination in America than any other race.

ITT: a white guy pretends to be Chinese to piss off other white guys

六四天安門事件
chinks ethnic cleansing tibetans,inner mongolians,uighurs.
you are more evil even if compare to evil americans

>I was born here, fatty.
Then act like it and shut the fuck up.

chinese people are as evil as japanese people who genocided ainu, hezhen, oroqen, etcetc
hello my evil brother

>动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 1557115004891.png (748x620, 669K)

i fucking hate ch*Nks
t. grew up around them

>facts

As someone who lived and worked in china, all your “facts“ are bullshit of the highest degree. I know westerners there who have lived for 30 years+ in china, and only the “losers back home“ have to teach english. I managed a factory department myself.
The only truth is that you can never be a citizen there, but thats just chinese being smart. Western countries would have the same, if they hadnt been americanized/turned retarded in the past 50 years.