Will the glorious Han chinese genocide latinos when they take over the Americas?

will the glorious Han chinese genocide latinos when they take over the Americas?

Attached: china-flag.jpg (800x533, 35K)

No, Amerindians are Asians

latinos are mutts who discriminate against amerindians

Without a doubt.
They can try to resist, but they will have nowhere to go. Other countries may try to intervene, but no matter how many battles China may or may not lose, their military is never-ending. The only choice LatAm has is assimilation.

I hope the glorious chinese really genocides those mongrels

I hope China makes America pay for their discrimination against the Chinese,

>t. Zach Wu

Chinese will genocide Latin America by fucking their women and breeding them out of existence with their hundreds of millions of unmarried young men because of the one child policy leading to more female fetuses being aborted

Yes, I'm Chinese. Is that a problem, fat retard?

Sounds great, I fully support china then

yeah it is you fucking panfaced chink. go choke on a cat

latin america needs to pay too

Yes assimilate or kill yourself

No you need to assimilate

my great grandparents thought the same way until ww2 happened and all of the Germans in town started getting lynched if they spoke German in public

and now you are an amerimutt slave with no culture, its better if the glorious Chinese take over now

you don't even have the guts to look an American in the eyes irl you dog eating gook. fuck off

I thought Americans were tolerant of all cultures? When will you stop being racist and legalize eating dogs and cats like Canada?
You'll be sorry when America becomes majority Chinese.

Attached: IMG_6510.jpg (800x480, 29K)

Im from a rich chinese community, there is no amerimongrels where I live

>when they take over the Americas
it’ll be a cold day in hell before that ever happens.

Attached: 5D619BD1-714F-4E09-89FC-536A8AADF09A.gif (400x300, 317K)

>better dead than r-BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: xi1`213.jpg (469x457, 44K)

why do you think (((america))) is worth fighting for?

really like your food to be honest

>chink
>glorious

shutup sexpat