Foreign women don't want to have sex with American men because we are circumcised

Foreign women don't want to have sex with American men because we are circumcised..

Attached: pepeDriving.jpg (333x250, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XO_k19EzCrw
reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true, I saw it on the News.

Foreign women won't even touch American men because why fuck a man who is going to only cause you pain?

I'm investing in prosthetic foreskins

Attached: 61kTh6P70nL._SL1001_.jpg (1001x1001, 65K)

>cause them pain

By rolling on top of them in bed?

American women don't either.

The natural penis works as a ball-bearing mechanism. Naturally reducing friction during intercourse as the excess skin allows the penis cartiledge to move independently from the friction against the skin.

This is described as immensely pleasurable in women, but is lost when a man is circumcised.

>t. incel

American women don't know any different.

But it's my lifes goal of educating American women into how pleasurable their sex life could be if they went after Mexicans, or any non-Muslim non-Jewish foreigner.

Women need to know because only then will American men actually change the law and ban the practice.

Doing god's will user

American men should be ashamed of themselves for being circumcised. If your parents circumcised you, they don't love you.

just buy a new foreskin

>tfw parents are apologetic about it now

top kek

we all devolved into unclean demons unworthy of all honor and respect

This man has a better sex life than you. Just because he was born in Mexico and you weren't. How does that make you feel?

Attached: mexicanL1RP.jpg (500x680, 130K)

good for him

it also acts as a gasket against the vaginal opening to prevent loss of lubrication when moving outwards

I agree. Mexicans get the best of both worlds. The benefit of living and working in America, and having a natural healthy penis function.

It must be nice. Real nice. All us native boys had to pay the price of admission by the removal of 2/3rds of our penis skin. It must be nice.

No wonder they have lots of kids. We probably would too if our dicks worked correctly.

not true if you're black

Logical. I will write this down. Thanks.

does this mean I can blame my parents for me being bad at sex?

"It's not about how big your dick is, its about the motion of the ocean"

Yep, and that's completely lost when 2/3rds of your penis skin is removed at birth without your consent.

Yes because the female vagina was evolved with the idea that the man would have a foreskin.

Your dick is effectively the same as a banana or a dildo.

youtu.be/XO_k19EzCrw

self-esteem restored

>inb4 banned

Attached: cirp.org_pages_anat.png (869x760, 60K)

sounds based but I have to wear a condom anyways

over here it means you're a mudslime. not a good thing to be.

>tfw swedish and circumcised

Attached: maxresdefault_6.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

why?

lmao im not circumcised

Durka durka ali Kebab

You're Mexican, Asian, or Indian right?

Slav

phimosis and doctor and parents didn't let me stretch it so they cut it off

My dad is a Slav. Haha, fuck him. I remember seeing his dick only once as a kid. I instantly knew it looked vastly different than mine.

Never really had an explanation for that experience other than "well maybe I was shocked at how it was bigger than mine (i was a kid...)"

Now I'm pretty sure it was because he was going pee and he messed with his foreskin before going.

Sad he didn't protect me.

HAHAHAHA brother

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/

join us.

>tfw parents frequently walked around the house naked during your childhood
how common is this?

nah, that's just pathetic

you don't get the nerve endings back though. if I received a penile transplant in my adulthood would my brain even be able to properly make use of the nerves?

its not a transplant. Its stretching the skin. Like people do with gauges in their ear lobes. You stretch it. The veins stretch the nerves stretch everything stretches.

Like a person who goes from skinny to fat. Your skin stretches to accommodate.

I said it was once.

My dad got out of the shower and I walked into his bathroom at the wrong time xD