Are America and Israel the only countries that get circumcised? I thought it was more common than that

Are America and Israel the only countries that get circumcised? I thought it was more common than that...

Attached: 1556947821909s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
imgur.com/a/Pcmt8Y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Israel and the slaves of Israel, yes

What is the point of circumcision anyway?

el stupido

It's very common in Muslim nations too, except Britain.

Jesus Christ stop spamming.

God gave people the right to spam chef tendy

And the whole of the middle east and parts of Africa

South Korea

Islamic countries have circumcision aswell, although personally I believe that it stems from an unreliable hadith and it became a cultural habbit more so than a religious fact so I won't be personally circumcising my son.

Eh, I don't care enough on the subject to study, but it has something to do with medical. It used to believe that it made a significant difference in something, but not it's known to be minor, if existent.

At the end of the day in the US it's mostly because other people do it, so there's no point in not having it done. Additionally, even if there is a sensitivity difference people circumcised at birth will never know the difference, so complaining about it is akin to about how loud noises hurt someones ear.

Though, for Israel, and muslim nations, it's for religious reasons.

The obsession westerners have with it though is just plain weird.

Muslims, obviously, but also Filipinos and some South Koreans.

Flips, S.K, Africans and Muslims, but not everyone in
I think it's around >85% of the world that is intact

the only purpose of infant genital mutilation now is to feed the cosmetic industry
"facials" and certain "anti-ageing" creams use them
there are no worthwhile benefits

>The obsession westerners have with it though is just plain weird.
Why do you think that being agains't child mutilation is "plain weird"

It allegedly can prevent some diseases, but they're preventable by less invasive means, and cutting it off at birth is pretty disrespectful and says a lot about our attitude towards men and our expectations of men IMHO

Because it doesn't happen to you, and you're obsessed with what the penis of an american loos like.

can I get some tendies, chef?

None, I believe americans started doing it based on shaky medical benefits that came from skewed statistics from medical papers released by jewish doctors.

Here's a very nice (albeit lengthy) lecture made by this lad on the topic for anyone that's interested although hes a bit ''crazy''
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

I don't have a clit, but I'm still agains't this stuff that some africans do

this

If your circumcised then your parents don't love you.

It keeps your pp clean for one but otherwise idk.

Retard

*sniffs*

smells like cheese

Lowers your sexual drive and thus you become low test

some non existent sky wizard demands it

people who call it "dick cheese" do not know that both male and female genitals produce it naturally, much less its functions

It was a Semitic ritual likely to keep sand out of your penis.

this is mine, what do you think of it OP?

imgur.com/a/Pcmt8Y8

I'd suck it

Completely different as hell user. Completely different.