How does one city trigger so many people?

How does one city trigger so many people?

Attached: los-angeles-map-1.jpg (1469x1100, 487K)

>How does one city trigger so many people?

Attached: 1519460954847.png (640x600, 131K)

Los Angeles is such an overcrowded shit hole. The worst part about LA is that it could have been a much better city if it were not for Hollywood and General Motors. LA could have been a city with decent infrastructure and less retarded wannabe actors working as waiters.

>concrete wasteland
>poor transport infrastructure
>gang violence
>smog
>Hollywood trash

Ah yes, I do love spending 3-4 hours per day commuting.

Attached: wageslave unironically do this twice daily.png (1769x953, 866K)

Nuke it

Attached: file.png (1425x871, 541K)

I can't think of any reason to move there unless you have an offer for a good job.

>Leave now
oh i am laffin

Your intellectual dishonesty is oh so typically american.

10 minute difference

Attached: file.png (1469x817, 554K)

>42 minutes via the 710
maybe at 2am

>typically 55 min - 1 h 40 min
>1 h 40 min

it clearly says 55 min to 1h 40 min so it could be 55 min

And it could also, TYPICALLY, be 1 h 40 min.

Assuming the average is somewhere between the two, that would be over 1 h 15 min.

>LA

Attached: 1520134250235.jpg (1446x1462, 161K)

Attached: 1556698523211.jpg (472x250, 86K)

triggered

I wish they'd stop moving here

Non-white majority, still successful and low crime for a big city. Anti Jow Forums thesis.

based

LA is only low crime if you compare it to La Paz

It's where all of that American culture originates that everyone says we don't have.

This.

I lived in LA from when I was 18 to when I was 20 and can confirm the city has the worst public transport. Even Baltimore's buses are more consistent.

How is OC in comparison? I was thinking of moving there.

depends on the area. West oc is filling up with beaners priced out of la gentrifying. further south southeast you get towards sandiego it gets much much better. also asians everywhere

>can barely see my hometown on the right

This. Also rate fantasy map

Attached: Fantasy LA transit map.jpg (5229x4249, 1.84M)

I'm from the sfv :0

Which game have accurate LA?

>General Motors
huh?

Wait, does LA not have a metro system? Wtf

It does, but it's tiny, pathetic, and useless. Doesn't even go to LAX. One of the only major international airports in the world to not have a metro connection.

Airline passengers are better without it.
Imagine coming into LA from overseas, taking the metro because it's cheaper and then you realize that you're in the same train as a meth addict, guys going through each car selling "ice cold sodas" and weed, with the local schizophrenic sheboon hootin' and hollerin' about people stickin' her and doing stuff to her food

The entire west coast is a shithole. Hope they all get earthquaked.

In my ideal world non-whites will have been gotten rid of.

Kys

If you want the problems to go away you have to attack them at the source, not the symptoms.

>If you want the problems to go away you have to attack them at the source, not the symptoms.
White fragility is the problem

No, brown and black gene pools are.

>37.1 miles
That's quite the distance to get to work lol. Urban sprawl is a bitch

it seems like the only people who inhabit it are the absolutely most destitute people or the most exuberantly wealthy people

Nah, whites are

>Industry north of Walnut
This activates my autism

Move closer you idiot..

You don't want this. It would be filled with niggers and spics, the amount of homeless in la would take over any metro system in a heartbeat

See

Well the second best solution is elons stupid boring company. Then you get more throughput and still maintain the privacy of cars

Insane traffic every single day. I’m talking 3+ hours each way between 7-10am and 4-8pm. Minimum.

Only specific neighborhoods have crime in LA, most of the city has low crime.

Expensive, nice, no culture, no good food, no real events or whatnot, basically basic af.

No. The actually nice areas in that map don’t have a metro station.

It doesn’t matter. The tourists and visitors will just think it’s the cute unique flavor of the city as they do with NYC.

those roads are fucking atrocious, how the fuck does a city get such a goddamn awful road system? It's like the first time you look at a tokyo train map, except then you have to actually drive it yourself.