Canada will take back all the trash they dumped in the Philippines, and pay for it

Canada will take back all the trash they dumped in the Philippines, and pay for it

Attached: 1531628198214.png (484x476, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gNZtI7hbvI
rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/188654-timeline-canada-garbage-philippines
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

getting punked by the saudis, chinese, indians, and now flips. what an absolute useless limpwristed turdbucket of an ally. smarten up

well there goes my vote. paying for the mistakes of some random privately owned corporation with my tax dollars is the line.

Eh, we’re a pretty shit ally anyways. Have done jack shit to back them up with Huawei and the Saudis.

Get fucked leaf
Own up to your shadey "recycling" practices

blame your own corrupt customs. besides, you're entire country is a dumpster anyways, why you so upset over a little more?

Attached: hrmmm.jpg (284x177, 16K)

>well there goes my vote

Attached: 301de6be9e4fe80ad78d2b9d82adbc50.jpg (768x960, 124K)

canada is too afraid to go to war with the philipenis?

>passes through your customs
>only chance for our customs to see it is when it arrives here
>finds out it was misdeclared
>now canada doesn't want to own up to it

Well, at least you'll shoulder the costs and penalties (worth millions), so we're friends again

Blame chinks or commies who were taking advantage of garbage business.

youtube.com/watch?v=-gNZtI7hbvI

nah they mostly save their rancor for Americans, since they know we'll mostly put up with their smarmy attitude

it's only a few million. im sure it means a lot more to you guys than it does to us. the cost isn't that important to me, it's the principle.

>>Filipinos import the garbage
>>Filipinos doctor all the customs documents
>>blame Canada

ohkay, and this is why you're only skilled enough to clean houses and empty night pans around the world.

The declaration came from the canadian importer, leaf
The customs here simply believed it in good faith

Proves how hypocritical leafs are, pretending to be superior to Americans and other whites when doing shady shit like this

>Thinks Canadians are honest
Gullible

your Filipino importers agreed to take it from the people who doctored the declarations, more Filipinos. it's perfectly legal in Canada to ship waste and recyclables internationally.

you guys wanted the trash, that's why you guys agreed to receive it. ain't our fault your entire customs process was hijacked by corruption.

why are f*rstoids like this?

>your Filipino importers agreed to take it from the people who doctored the declarations
We agreed to recyclable materials leaf, that's what your shitty company agreed on

>ain't our fault your entire customs process was hijacked by corruption
Customs here is corrupt, but that is out of the main issue here.

Looks my theory is correct, I think there is already a decision in the Canada Garbage issue, and Canada is already processing the shipment of garbage container going back to Canada (next week), the Duterte ADMIN is just holding the news for a possible Duterte Style credit grab, I'm the MAN and HERO style drama.

Make it Duterte Style: Grabbing the opportunity, knowing the decision that will happen next week, Duterte try to ride in this positive news claiming the success. He threatens Canada of War over Garbage shipped to Philippines to add a bit of drama and makes him a HERO and a man with Political WILL. And of course it will happen... and Duterte is a slum garbage HERO

Duterte Fanatics (Stupid Fanatics and paid chink shills) : Canada is afraid to Duterte, in just one command they follow and shipped the garbage back to Canada. Fake achievement points, plus score again for election and positive bs surveys.

>well there goes my vote.

Attached: soyjack 958394534.png (785x1000, 254K)

no user, you wanted the garbage. that's why the papers were doctored. it was sent there as garbage to be processed as garbage. you guys wanted the garbage because you were being paid off by the Canadian company to take it.

my garbage is full can you take it out?

let me guess, you never vote because you feel it doesn't matter?

>let me guess, you never vote because you feel it doesn't matter?

Attached: suffering.png (825x750, 608K)

Firstoids just love to dump trash into other people, and feel like they're helping the environment with their "recycling" facade.

The papers were misdeclared as garbage. Customs in this country could only imspect if it was true when it reaches here. You are the sender, the fault like on the person who misdeclared.

Why do you think Basel prohibits SENDING hazardous and non recyclable wastes to 3rd world countries like mine? Because the only time to check the shipments is when it reaches here.

Attached: 1546857181550.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

No, but changing your vote based on one decision is pretty shortsighted. Especially when the other side is a burning bag of dogshit.

it is perfectly legal to export recyclables and garbage in canada. you guys doctored the documents on the receiving end. you wanted the trash and to process it so you could get paid by the Canadian company. kitchen trash mixed with recyclables is not HAZARDOUS materiels you brainlet. Basel is not the issue.

there are many reasons, this one just tipped the scale. you know, as a whole?

Diapers could be considered hazardous material, according to legal people.

>you guys doctored the documents on the receiving end
No, they didn't. Where's your source?

Like what? I understand being frustrated with the party, god knows the dems here have been incompetent for awhile, but when the alternative is significantly worse it comes off as petty to just give up.

it's ok
wont go to tim hortons and tip the staff so flips will be worse off in the long run

diapers go in the normal trash retard, like tampons and band aids. only if it is DRIPPING with blood would it even be considered bio hazardous in a medical setting.

You're not a legal expert so opinion discarded.
EAT TRASH BACK LEAF

inability to get the transmountain pipe, colossal mistake with mengs arrest, still have not gotten rid of aluminium or steel tariffs. he feels, very ineffectual on the international stage. and now, making Canadians pay for the mistakes of some random company is really tilting.

that's the standard classification of bio-hazardous waste in Canada. your diapers and tampons going into biohazard containers for incineration? nobody does that anywhere unless you have fucking Ebola.

>colossal mistake with mengs arrest
How so?

rappler.com/newsbreak/iq/188654-timeline-canada-garbage-philippines

>you wanted the trash and to process it so you could get paid by the Canadian company

Pretty much and the company Chronic Platics is alredy closed down

its really is just Flip ride and our leftist environmentalist groups that declared it as toxic

flips are too dumb to realize trash processing is a big business and

legally he was obliged to honor the extradition treaty. realistically he should have either told the Americans to pick her up in Mexico where they also have a extradition treaty or contact Meng on a back channel and tell her not to come to Canada. all this shit has gotten us nothing but shit from China and NOTHING from the Americans. what an absolute waste.

As I said, you are not a legal expert, but that is the argument. How do you know if there isn't any blood on those diapers, by the way?

I will respond to every leaf now with
TAKE TRASH BACK LEAF

TAKE TRASH BACK LEAF

>and NOTHING from the Americans
Then it’s our fault. There’s no point blaming your gov. for that. It was obvious the Trump administration was going to fuck up our relationship from the start.