1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are you planning to have children?

>1. Norway
>2. Already got three.

Attached: 1557202417182.jpg (632x960, 146K)

. Already got three.

Who did you stole them from?

They are actually kidnapped from their abusive czech parents.

I want but I'm afraid of three things:
>Having a kid in this shithole
>Having a kid with a horrible disease
>Having a kid who turns out to be a real cunt

Specially the third, I've seen many cases where kids turn against their parents because of money or house/apartment. My sister is a delusional angry cunt who always pisses off my parents with her attitude since she was two years old, also has lost pretty good job opportunities because of that but she blames it onto everyone else. Maybe not having kids is the best way to protect them.

1. Boganland
2. I'd probably skip town/country if I got a girl pregnant. So no.

I want to but I should probably finish education and get a girlfriend before...

1. Brazil
2. I really want, but i'm still in college, i don't know any gurl, i don't have a job and my family situation is pretty unstable now, so, it will probably take a while

Why you give your kids buzzcuts, you want them to be bully?

>14/88
>Hitlergruß
>Buzz cuts
>Walmart

Norway
Yes, I just want to finish school and get a gf first.

flag
I already have a kid. Haven't met him in 10+ years.

every person on earth should be sterilized and all existing children should be dismembered and sold to organ harvesting companies

if you breed then you're not white

dawlat israyil
im planning to kidnap goy children and circumcise them

>I already have a kid. Haven't met him in 10+ years.
How do you feel about that?

One is enough. Yesterday i went with my wife to visit one of her friends, she has a baby. It was so annoying.

Not until people stop fucking up the world. I'm not going to waste my life raising a kid just to see him suffer due to the mistakes my generation made.

Attached: greed.jpg (1024x1011, 364K)

One kid will always ask for your attention. Two or more will keep themselves busy most of the time.

Straya.
I won't ever have a gf so no I won't have any kids.

1. Flag
2. No Fucking Kids. I'm too poor with no prospects of earning any money, ever. Only if I manage to assure them some kind of respectable life, can I even begin to consider it.

I want a daughter. :D

go to thailand

yikes

flag
nope

Portugal
if I'm ever able to find a woman who'll date my autistic ass long enough to marry I want as many as I possibly can, I love children and taking care of them too!

Attached: school council.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

incel
have sex
virgin freak

going to thailand for a gf is quintessential virgin freak behaviour

Took me a sec, poor kids

Good decision. I wish there are more people who think like you rather than falling for peer pressure.

Flag
No I'm not having any. I'm not responsible and interesting enough to even have a healthy healthy relationship. I don't want anyone to suffer because of me.

Aussie in Thailand and simply cannot recommend a thai gf

be honest lad
you went there for the ladyboys didn't you?

Absolutely and unironically this. Humanity has peaked.

Nah I'm travelling all of south east asia and trying to root backpacker girls.

I'm gonna have at least 3 children and if God wills it 5

Attached: Dn_cmXbU8AAFQLr.jpg (796x1200, 73K)

Satan trips confirm

Flag
I’ll probably die a virgin

>france
if I am in the middle class, minimum 3, but if I have enough money I would make as many children as possible, even with several women if necessary

1. Canada
2. I actually have 3 children

Did no one notice the English language on signs and packaging all over OP picture? It's a larp. It's not his.

Thank you, Sherlock

>flag
No, even if I ever become financially stable enough to afford a family
I probably won't even try to get myself a gf, it's such a useless noise and such a huge distraction from actual life

flag
No, ever if i stopped being a kissless virgin i don't want my children to grow up and become autistic as me

Sure at some point
Nice

1. flag
2. im not sure if its a good idea because im a tranny

I got a tranny coworker who has a child that is currently living in Japan.