/tr/

Welcome to Turkish Jow Forums thread

Feel free to reply!

Attached: 7EF8CA84-31AB-4B33-B9CC-E77F56207F75.jpg (915x610, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubecutter.com/watch/07ebedd1/
youtube.com/watch?v=KFT2kFf6qwc
youtu.be/EkX8SgEhelE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*Kostantiniyye

Attached: 1544037744945.jpg (659x758, 97K)

you wish :D

Attached: received_10207426257163583.jpg (960x960, 129K)

Based Greek

Anyone remember me, I was in these threads a few weeks ago asking for today travel advice
Booked the tickets, starting from Antalya not Izmir though cause I could fly direct there

PİÇin mumyası uyansa kaç alır???

based

Cool. Antalya is very hot at summertime. Be careful

Dolar 10 lira 10 10 10 bak gör aga

Yes I think I'll be lathered in factor 50 most of my time there

hani 10 du t*Rk PİÇİ 1 saat geçti allahını sikeyim

Allah kim amk

anan

Ugh...

>worship kemal
>worship allah
why can't türks pick one already?

so I heard sultan watermelon is pushing for a re-vote for istanbul mayor until he get's what he wants, how do you guys feel about this

I am already making a seperatist group for İZMİR independence

Attached: 36.jpg (505x595, 152K)

Öşex verem sakinleş QnQ

Oh no no no no no

Aga onu bunu bırakın da damat börat nası sikiyo ekonomiyi

>11 yaşındaki suri veledle baş edememek
>hojum bid bağımsıd olcağıd :DdDdD

Based. One of the last bastions of civilization on Anatolian peninsula.

Do Turkish girls use tinder?

No we use smoking signalling system to communicate and ride camels in desert

SOKAĞA ÇIKIN LAN FUCK POTS AND PANS RESMEN DARBE LAN AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REİSçi olmayı seviyorum moruQ hala ataPİÇÇiler çan sitelerinde takılıyor makara mq siktirin gidin tencere tava çalın ula t*Rkler o beton PİÇinizi de sikeyim :D

Attached: üstad.jpg (720x813, 66K)

niga niga zort

tabi ki istanbul'dayız, başka nerede olacağız? millet istanbul'da canıyla uğraşırken "biz alt tarafı iki kişiyiz ya, 31 martta sandığa gitmeyen 2 kişi bizim boşluğu kapatır nasılsa" diye vicdanını rahatlatmaya çalışarak gittiği yerde nasıl rahatça şezlonga uzanabilir, yediği yemekten nasıl tat alabilir ki?

ben tek kişiyim, biz iki kişiyiz, yokluğumuz fark edilmez bile diye düşünenler gerçekten kendilerini bunu düşünen tek kişi ya da tek çift sanmıyorlar herhalde? o kadar aklınız olmalı. boşluğunuz dolmaz arkadaşlar, boşluk bırakmayın.

youtubecutter.com/watch/07ebedd1/ REİS(PİÇ) nasıl sikmiş :DD

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-110648~2.png (1063x758, 163K)

Napalım olm s*riye'ye mi çevirelim koca ülkeyi bir avuç oç yüzünden

t*Rkiye (ALLAH c.c nin laneti üzerine olsun) SURİYEden daha kötü ztn aq t*Rk PİÇleri soğan için 2 saat kuyruk beklerken kardeşim ESAD baileys gömüyor :DD

fetöcüleri iyi kudurtmuş

ölümüne fetöcüyüz koçum hocaefendinin adını abdestsiz alma all* Hını sikerim t*Rk PİÇi

Hala CHP'nin kazanacağına inaniyolar. Yav ne gerizekalı bi millet bu.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-111008~2.png (1080x759, 67K)

REİS(R.A) bunları ii sikcek :DD

Ay sonuna 7 lirayı geçecek inşAllah.

Attached: Screenshot_20190507-111818~2.png (1078x972, 68K)

İTT: kanser

Menderes ve Polatkan çok daha aza asıldı. Bence o sonuç değer, en azından bu piçlerde yer altında olular.

dedi vpn

My name is hackmed, white devil killed all my family when was young, it was right there when I swore revenge on the white devils and put a jihad on them, pls send bob and vagene, fuck you bitch.

>REİSin internet trafiğini izlemesine izin vermek

Attached: 1545273214783.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Based

Asılırlarsa mağduriyetleri bin yıl bitmez.

>Bütün internet trafiğini ne idüğü belirsiz bir servera yönlendirmek

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1066x600, 94K)

So, do you guys know if any terrorist attacks are gonna take place soon?

Well since he can't fix the economy in time, REIS will consolidate the votes by most likely perform a couple of false flags. So yes, expect (((terrorist attacks))) in Istanbul in the coming weeks.

Ask to arabs

I'm here to join your jihad against the infidels, I started growing a beard and getting my dick cut off on Friday, wish me luck allah brothers, or should I say insallah benaf leck

So, himself?

RESTORE THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE
DEATH TO WHITE PEOPLE!

tfw no Anatolian gf

t.Ottomanist faggot

Go back to Arabia will ya?

Attached: 20190224_005615.jpg (616x629, 152K)

that comes later, first we enslave europe, rape kill and rape again every single white woman with our superior brown sperm, THEN we take our camels South were we will liberate Mecca and the holy places and liberate our fellow poo bros from the Sauds that are slaves to the white man.

INSALAH! there's only one God and Muhammed is his prophet.

Im sorry, but the İZMİR ANİME BVLLS will stop you degenerates

Attached: 16.jpg (225x225, 9K)

this is what we're gonna do to white people brother

youtube.com/watch?v=KFT2kFf6qwc

we're gonna turn the whole world BROWN! no more white people will roam this planet

DEATH TO WHITES!

HOW DARE THEY THINK THEY RE BETTER THAN US!?
with their blond haire, white skin, blue eyes, and freakish height.

We should bring them back down to our level, no exceptions

BROWN_THE_WORLD!
Bring Allah's peace upon them.

Armenoid'e yu verme ulan salak an*meci

>freakish height
laughs in karadeniz

takbir, we're gonna kill all of them, and then rape their women into a proper color

türk kız arkadaşı istiyorum

niye zorun ne

Yav bu muhalif salaklar vallahi eğitilmezdir.

Attached: yilmaz-ozdil.png (590x299, 46K)

>Ottomanist
>Arabia

Attached: 1556466411530.png (609x714, 106K)

do you guys have small villages in hard to reach mountains? I went a trip on the country side and saw lots of them here, when asked about it they told me they were created during the turkish times when the whites wanted to escape the rapes so they lived into hard to reach places.

I know tha tturkey is mostly a middle eastern country with no trees or water but do you have those kind of villages in the few mountains you have in eastern thrace?

Ulan ne banlanmışdım ya
Müebbet hapisdi sanki

yorgoya sen vermeyin

Bruh I can't believe we live in greek lands RENT FREE.

Like, they built cities and stuff and we just settled on it LMAO. Thanks for the Istanbul, virgins.

Genel seçimlerin erkene alınacağı kesin yalnız ama bence 2020 sonbaharında olur 2019 hakkaten çok erken

>Erdogan not recognizing Istanbul vote
I hope Kurds take over and turn that shithole into something better

Tek yapman gereken modemi kapatıp açmaktı oysaki.

Attached: 1549560251124.jpg (191x265, 20K)

nabersiniz

Çok tembelim :DDDDD

How do you say "virgin freak" in Turkish?

sik gibiyiz sen nabersin

amk yıkığı

What's the equivalent of an SMRT bus/train there?
Is it clean?

ne mal adamlarsınız amqqqq

Bir kusur bulun.

Attached: tumblr_ombziud9nN1r3au0xo1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

pipisi yok

üç boyutlu

ula 85iq lu t*Rk piÇleri iki bişey dinlicez koymuşsunuz arkaya zangır zangır müzigi sizin kafanızı sikem ben amqq
youtu.be/EkX8SgEhelE

bana ait değil

any1 else having trouble not smoking during Ramazan? on top of that i just got told i can't get high at night

gnna be a hard ramazan bros

AKTENLİ ANİMECİ İZMİRLİLER tarafından domaltılmak istiyorum

Attached: 1554289640378.jpg (1080x1391, 882K)

It is kind of interesting that they're going to go through another election instead of demanding a recount. If the results repeated themselves it would be a black eye for Erdogan and make him a laughingstock akin to british May who called for early elections to secure her power, but instead she ended up with weakened position.

This of course can mean only one thing.

They're not going to leave the decision up to a vote. They're going to stuff the ballot with enough votes to secure a confident margin, but not large enough to make it look odd. Meaning they'll pour all ballots into dev/null and fart out some results.

came back home to a very good quality thread by the based animeposter (?), no need to shitpost (too hard) today.
There are enough for that.
This, ottomanists see themselves as superior too.. not exactly the same.
Islam is a strong chance for smokers to quit smoking. Take it.

Attached: 20190507_154427.png (256x144, 71K)

amcık sikmek istiom

but who am i kidding, even islam is enough.. they'll only stop if they are told they're in real danger or smth. o.o

Seçiminizi yapın

Attached: IMG_20190507_165527.jpg (1910x1743, 715K)

>Islam is a strong chance for smokers to quit smoking. Take it.
but i love smoking

>Islam is a strong chance for smokers to quit smoking
Fucking kek. Never seen a single one quitting smoking because of religious reasons.

Attached: 3738388.jpg (248x189, 10K)

REİS bu yaz emri verecek amq

mazbatayı da

seçimden sonra tüm bu sanatçılar tek sarkilik dev bir konser verse gelirinide löseve bağışlasak cok guzel olmaz mı

Kek, hanginiz bu?

Attached: trap.png (496x286, 175K)

aliexpressten takipsiz ürünler almayı + adres olarak pttden kiraladığım posta kutusunu vermeyi + böylece indiregandici pttci piçleri engellemeyi + ayda bir kutuyu kontrol edip içindekileri almayı + delivery time geçtikten sonra dispute açıp kargolar hiç gelmemiş gibi yapmayı + takip kodu olmadığı için aliexpressin paramı otomatik olarak iade etmesini + işin bokunu çıkarıp 10 15 kere refund aldıktan sonra hesabımın suspend yemesini sewiyorum moruQqqQ

Why do Turk BVLLS workship wh*Teoids so much?

i worship White women only. wh*Te "men" can fuck off

Attached: 2a1ThEtJ.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

sen