Your cunt

>your cunt
>how do people in your cunt come to terms with the fact that they're disgusting freaks with a non-existent jawline?
I'll start
>Hungary
>I can't come to terms with that fact

Attached: sketch-1556961519333.png (1168x720, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/lgbt/thread/11626434/#11626868
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yours isn't that bad

You haven't even seen the worst of it.

Attached: sketch-1556897241221.png (1027x720, 418K)

>look like 15
>worry about jawline

lol dumb zoomer

I AM 21
FUCKINF 21
Should I worry now?

Mmmmmm twink.

Option 1: Stop having a lazy facial posture and fix your face that way
Option 2: Grow a beard and hide it
Option 3: Just stop caring about it and have sex

The fuck is a lazy facial posture?

Jesus Christ your jawline is fine you’re attractive just be lucky you don’t have a double chin like 1/3 of American males

>just be lucky you don’t have a double chin like 1/3 of American males
I do tho, see It's over.

op is an ftm transgender, ignore her low iq roastie posts

Just suck more dick and it fixes itself.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (500x469, 906K)

>you’re attractive
Y are u gey?

he's american. you learn the gay in school.

I'm a straight cis man, you cunt. We don't even have trannies here. God damn it, you ruined my entire day and I hate you so much.
I'm straight...

I’m just tired of people complaining about how ugly they are when they look decent

why you lying

>szarpostázó
>ütnivaló alember
fessetek meglepettre

Hungary is not like your tranny infested shithole, faggot. Here mentally ill people don't pretend that they're the opposite gender.

girl you need to calm down, it's not helping you pass as a man to act like such a bitch. i recognized your photo from /lgbt/ you lying retard

Are you retarded? I've never even posted there. Also post the person you think I am.

>tfw people legitimately mix you up with FtM trannies
RIP those few remaining shreds of my self-esteem.

it was a while ago not same picture but same person, sure i believe you haha you are not the ftm who bitches about her looks including her chin and her fatness and inability to grow beard all the time, sure i believe you it was just a coincidence that someone who looks like you and bitches about the same things just posted on other board

haha gej

No user, I'm not a FtM tranny and I've never posted on /lgbt/. But maybe this is a good sign that I should end it and just kill myself. Holy shit, I didn't even know it's THIS bad.

Btw if you were not a lazy fag and found pics I could easily prove that's not me, but whatever.

That's a problem.

No ur gey.

it was on passgen a few months ago probably, girl i am looking in all of the passgens to find it right now

>Budapest
>not the gay Mecca of EE
You might want to type in "lgbt clubs Hungary" into Google Maps.

Ne staj mi na muku, anone.
Well idk about homos, but I literally never see trannies here. Unless they happen to pass extremely well, which I doubt. For every passing tranny there are 50 non-passing ones, probably.

>I should end it and just kill myself.
hey if you don't want your life i'll buy it
i've been wanting my own harem for a while now

It is all over now.

please be true, this is 99% the im 15cm and thin shitposting retard

There are only effeminate twinks. Tranny shit is American.

Attached: 1557119930834.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

true, you also don't pass lol

Get a life, Laszlo

I am neither, you retards. Fuck this god and fuck this jawline, people unironically think that I'm a fucking roastie.

Jesus Christ, why me?
Post the picture, retard. I've never posted on /lgbt/. Look up keywords in the archive or something.
Give me a single reason to live when you look like a FtM tranny. Protip: you can't.

passgen is a regular thread retarded roastie and i don't remember what specific passgen it was on, i am looking

Don't you remember the text of some of her posts? Or at least the approximate date? Learn to use advanced search in the archive, dumbfuck.

Btw I hope you'll at least apologize for ruining my already non-existent self-esteem like this once I prove you wrong.

be my boipucci, i won't let those assholes bully you

Get a grip you fanny

i found one post by you on lgbt where you said you were a tranny and also from hungary

No you didn't, otherwise you would've linked it. This is just bad bait and legitimately a dick move.

archived.moe/lgbt/thread/11626434/#11626868

be patient i am phoneposting

Some faggot larping as Hungarian because of our anti-immigration stance proves absolutely nothing.

oh no no no

Sweden is a truthposter. I hope OP rots in hell for attempting to appropropriate inceldom (which only males can have by the way) just to get attention. She just looks like an average girl and so we can safely assume that she's had more sex than we could ever dream of.

she's probably bawling her eyes out right now lol, which she deserves, roastie tears are yum

Fucking over it is.

now that she's been called out she abandons the thread kek

I'm waiting for the pic.

i have looked through dozen of passgen threads already

oh look it's this thread again, how nice

Those lips and these eyes. Mmmmmmm.

Attached: 1557182477712.jpg (1201x1920, 420K)

I don't have to
See

You would've found it in five minutes if it existed, you probably made that up to make me feel like shit.
Fuck off.

Fair enough but he's right anyhow. You posted pictures of yourself, a girl, hoping you would pass for an incel guy. You should have tried harder and just catfished us with a pic of a guy instead.

wanna fug op in the boybagina:3

Yusss.

op if you send a bic of your nibbles to prove you dont have boobs or surgery scars with time stamp......then no one would question you! :DDDD or if leaf is really right well at least i get to see boyboobs