Yo ser muy orgullo de ser XICANO AZTLAN WARRIOR

Yo ser muy orgullo de ser XICANO AZTLAN WARRIOR

Attached: 1554632829126.png (759x699, 505K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NI2xAZId24I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The left is the deported father, and the right is the CHI from SoCal that got brought up without a dad and had to learn from the streets for guidance.

ill fuck you up ese

Wow true, honest joyfull guys like the one on left are the heart of Latinamerica

Damn really makes you think.

Attached: zoomer yui45.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

100% likelihood both these men are alcoholics

Both live off of welfare

Attached: thedifference.png (908x397, 296K)

no Im a mechanic and a drug dealer

You're ruining your community with drugs.

here cholo is just a slang term for native
it's different in mexico?

Cholo shouldn't be on that picture

I've never seen someone use cholo that way

Where I live, cholo is just a guy who's up to no good

>You're ruining your community with drugs

Attached: 1529222009818.jpg (644x597, 52K)

la mafia only allows mexicans to sell drogas to the gabachos. I can tell you're a pussy ass wh*teboy from the suburbs

Idfk whether or not your working for the mafia or some two bit wannabe trap house faggot. Either way, gargle my balls

Indios, while appearing to severely lack cognitive faculties, at least appear more friendly than mestizos, who incline towards having a soulless, irritated look at all times

the guy on the left is not an indio, he has european and african admixture

Imagine being a fucking Chicano subhuman.

indios look more like this

Attached: 3325331743_08c2f659b9_b.jpg (1024x768, 167K)

Cholo = thug
Cholos can also be white
youtube.com/watch?v=NI2xAZId24I

Don't mean him, just speaking from experience. I think mixed race "races" tend towards dysfunctional behavior because of identity crises. Indios know who they are, ergo they're more content with their lot. It's always the mestizos who tout the la raza aztlan warrior bs.

lmao, modern chicanos are snowflakes, I saw the other day a chicano getting bullied by his ''friends'' americans on discord and then he said he needed a break from the internet
And it's not the first time, they want the approval from Americans so badly. Nuke them

Don't you mean CHI's, chicanos from california are the most dysfunctional race identity filled people I've meet. Making shit up like Latinx. It's not a chicano thing either, just look at the asians from USA as well, Hate white people yet still being the biggest race traitors of all the ethnicities in the USA .

Attached: 1533514860709.jpg (1024x517, 112K)

callar la boca pinche mexicuck idiota tu no saber nada

I'm sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings CHI, I'll try to call you Latinx next time. :)

PS. girl in pic married a white guy lol

>latinx
no one ever uses those terms over here idiot

nigger

cuck

Oh I'm sorry, I mean Cisgender neutral :)

interesting here it doesn't have thug connotation whatsoever

your brain has be fried by Jow Forums propaganda

Maybe yours a trans latinx, I'm sorry didn't want to hurt your feeling, please tell what you would like me to call you as. Since i know you folks tend to become quite enraged if we pronuounce your sex wrong. :)

the LGBT movement exists in mexico too, you just want to claim CHIs are sjw faggots in order to feel better about your shithole country

Attached: pride-mexico_culture_caitlin-3-1150x699.jpg (1150x699, 105K)