I wish I was Russian so bad. Why did I have to be born in America, its not fair

I wish I was Russian so bad. Why did I have to be born in America, its not fair

Attached: 1554831171211.jpg (633x758, 160K)

why

Russia is a soulful place

Imagine wanting to be born in a place where every second woman carries an STD, loves immigrants, is a whore and the government is more authoritarian and anti-white than in any African banana republic.
Also, working for $300 a month is not that great, believe me.

Be thankful you were born in the first-world country and not here.

>every second woman carries an STD, loves immigrants, is a whore
Incel freak

here we go again...
When was the last time you left your basement, Erohka jebanaja?

Cuck

Liberdoid incel

Fag

Кpинжaнyлa c cocaчepa

aнгл выyчи, нaтaхa

I wish I was Israeli so bad. Why did I have to be born in S*rbia, its not fair

Кpинж

>кpинжaнyлA
Post tits first or remove this A, you glaikit cunt (no questions if you're boipuci and give me yer contacts)

based

Herring

Typical mind of liberoid inceloid Nikita Parashin

It feels good tho
t. an Israeli

Americans like Putin because he represents and advocates for the interests of ethnic russians if a politician in the US said he was proud to represent white Americans and wanted to help only white Americans that politician would be banned from speaking or running for any sort of office

2008 can repeat, Gogi

яcн, я кaк вceгдa пpaв

anime_pro.jpeg

>Americans like Putin because he represents and advocates for the interests of ethnic russians
BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>le Putin is the Saviour of hwite race meme

He doesn't give a fuck about white or white people in general, he gladly accepts literal millions of immigrants from muslim ex-soviet republics like Tajikistan/Uzbekistan/Kyrgizia/Kazakhstan and does fuck all about chechens who are killing russians in Moscow (apart from sending more and more money to Chechnya)

You are so fucking delusional, jesus h christ on a fucking bike.

I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of those incel cucks who unironically think Russian women don't fuck niggers/muslims and are actually 10/10s

Кpинжaнyлa c pyзcких

But he doesn't. We've got like 120 nationalities represented in Russia, but we also don't have that multiculti shit in government, so everyone is just called Russian here as an inhabitant of Russia not as a part of so e ethnic society, even though they often speak their own languages and etc. Guess, you gotta learn this thing from us

Lmao, retarded freak
Lmao, retarded liberoid

Don't listen to them, Gogi, Kartveli is a very cozy and nice country
t. living near Abkhazia, whish it back to Gerogia but without all those Abkhazian subhumans

Ho я нe из Pyзы, eбaлдoвинa ты кocoгoлoвaя

Attached: 1552102311180.jpg (399x400, 22K)

Attached: 1557093290515.png (1267x935, 706K)

Post more
The one with burgerbear and such

You all are and everyone knows it.
t. HEBREW BVLL

кpинжaнyл c нaтaхeнca

Russians are animals and they should get burnt alive like animals.

Attached: 9E3R29RlRMI.jpg (1080x1080, 99K)

I don’t like Putin or think he actually cares about whites or whateverI’m just saying that’s how Americans view him

Attached: TYPICAL UKRAINSKI SLAV BRAGGING ABOUT GRAND THEFT PORCINE.jpg (1746x2239, 739K)

he finally understands the joy in a developing nation

I want to be a Ukrainian BVLL.

Attached: 1557076883909.png (726x750, 124K)