ADB says the Philippines is the next "Asian Miracle", sees 1st world status by 2030-2040

ADB says the Philippines is the next "Asian Miracle", sees 1st world status by 2030-2040
>The Philippines is one of the most restrictive places when it comes to foreign investment. That will soon change once Congress removes those restrictive limitations before Congress ends on June 7.
>Laws were signed recently giving funding to potential "unicorn" startups within the month. He has also signed laws cutting red tape, modernizing the corporation law and liberalizing rice imports.
>All countries who experienced massive liberalization and an ambitions infrastructure drive in Asia has experienced the "economic miracle" that famously hit China and Japan

Are you ready for the ASEAN and Filipino decade, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1541069176074.png (476x579, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view
intelligence-humaine.com/southeast-asians/
bbc.co.uk/news/business-48146915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They keep adding up the deadline

last time this prediction was shilled it was suppose to happen in 2020
lmao

Attached: images(3).png (668x459, 24K)

New india superpower by 2020 meme?

India is actually 2030 too

dude, why are you posting this? Banterfag from Mudnila will get overly butthurt whenever something positive about Philippines is posted between 2016 and 2022 and will do all he can to downplay it, unless he can somehow creditgrab it and praise the person plastered on his dakimakura instead

>*sells country to chinks*
Hehe nuthin personal drug dealers

Attached: duterte-fist-4_vetw.jpg (800x534, 138K)

It will not happen. Philippine can't establish anything with their own hands.

We still don't know if it's a meme.

We are not at risk of a debt trap, even the ADB and World Bank agree, but you gotta watch your back against chink scum I agree. If you don't guard yourself they will stab you in the back like jews

Why are you baiting me Japan :(

I dont want to be firstoid

So your gdp per capita will go from 3k(Honduras level) to 30k(Spain level) in 10-20years?

Not even talking about USA with 60k per capita.

That would be really some miracle

Why? I want to be a spoiled naive firstoid, too bad I can't but my children being spoiled firstoids would suffice.

Yes, it would. But beyond per capita, the goal is to get zero poverty rates by 2040.
And from 2015-2018, the poverty rate went down 5% across the country to 21%. That's a big improvement.

Will the fact the Philippines is made up of many island be a hindrance at all? Or result in wealth disparities between the islands, with some being highly developed and others left behind?

Poverty rate is half of median income. What is the median wage in Philippines in Usd?

The poverty threshold is 10,500 Php a month, which is around $200.

It is already a hindrance. Costs of transport are kinda expensive. The island of Mindanao is pretty underdeveloped and is the key to economic growth, and some islands are a lot richer than others. The GDP growth of the less developed places though is a lot higher than the developed places, like Manila.

Nevermind. Found it. Average gross wage in Philippines is 190 Usd, median is usually 30% lower so that's 140 usd. So if you make more than 70 Usd per month you are above poverty line.

>asian development bank
Literally NWO tool
I'd rather see this country become a narco-pirate state than be totally owned by foreigners

1 in 5 are in the poverty line in the country. Most of them are in the very underdeveloped areas, the ones the government is trying to invest in, but sadly the commies and terrorists, and secessionists want to destroy any progress. Hopefully with the new Bangsamoro state, the secessionists would give up their arms.

The PSA said that in the first semester of 2018, a family of 5 needed no less than P7,337 to meet basic food needs for a month. This amount is referred to as the food threshold.

So poverty line is 200usd per month for family of 5

Yes. Those figures are kinda controversial since many people think you need a higher income than that for a family of 5, but nonetheless, was a 12% increase from 3 years ago.

yikes, untermensch

>1st world status by 2030-2040

Motherfucker you're literally India-tier today. Pic related is from Philippines.

Attached: 1557133551276.jpg (962x642, 330K)

They're trying to clean that shit now. I hope it gets better in time.
Also, people are now building waste to energy plants around the country to address the garbage problem.
Though I agree it would take maybe a decade to fix the garbage and river problem.

10.200Php for a family of 5 is actually within the $3.2 PPP in 2011 dollars international poverty line
Sadly, as of 2015, over 60% live under $5.5 PPP 2011 dollars, which is usually the poverty line for upper middle income economies

Tik Tok
The miracle will only happen if Tagalogs get genocide and the capital will be moved to Cebu or Davao
Tik Tok

Attached: 55C873AD-D349-43C1-83A1-BF8F488CD70D.jpg (720x480, 153K)

Tik Toķ
The miracle will only happen if Bìsayan Illocanus whore themselves and the capital will be moved to Cebu or Davao for more slum amd pagpag HIV aids culture
Tik Toķ

Attached: 20190103_195859.png (1080x1792, 1.29M)

Should've played with Japs and Gooks tbqh
I hear they were willing to offer you economically during the SCS standoff

Vietnam has a lot of potential, I would never think of Philipines

>says increasingly nervous man for the 7th time

both countries has similar growth rate and population, but Philippines definitely have far more potential due to reaching such growth rates despite its bad infrastructure, low ease of doing business ranking, conflict, and some foreign ownership restrictions, all of which will be addressed sooner or later.

It also has a younger and more skilled population with far more tertiary education graduates

Why Vietnam and not the philippines?

because they grew into a manufacturing hub so fast, so people are under the impression that they will be the next Asian tiger.
However, unless a hyperinflationary event occurs to Philippines(and not some MUH END OF WORLD 6% INFLATION) or it turns out the Viets have a huge underground economy that hasn't been accounted for until the upcoming GDP rebasement(unlikely) there's no way they can overtake Philippines in terms of GDP per capita

>potential
you know who IS Asia's fastest growing economy in reality?

Vietnam

Attached: 1522596129915.png (400x400, 15K)

you can only teach a monkey so much

Another miracle of the Belt and Road Initiative. Thanks you, Xi Dada.

Asia stronk? Will you guys take immigrants too?

yes, that's why Annamites never progressed beyond having divided states ruled by ethnically Chinese emperors and why they are still a third world shithole despite 30 years of a liberalized market, unlike China, Japan and Korea

Because Vietnam is barely as restrictive than the Philippines. People flock to Viet rather than here. And yet domestically the economy here is booming, what would happen if we finally open up?

>philippines_dabbing_while_anally_voring_annam.jpg

BASED Xi

because Gommunism

>says the country that was nothing until they found oil

no. read "How Asia Works" by Sutwell.

the phillipines has no export discipline, isn't doing land reform, and its institutions are a mess. it isn't going anywhere

coping annamoid. Without China, you would still shove sticks up your asses and sacrifice dogs. Why don't you thank China for all the investment and trade and shaping you into a Confucian state? :)

Attached: 1409552282494.jpg (185x192, 5K)

without Spain you would still be a monkey
Instead now you're a monkey named Pedro Gutierrez

manufacturing sector is booming and expanding, there has been a land reform that has almost completely given land ownership to rightful owners although its rules fucking sucks(cannot lease out land), and they have a strong central bank and economic planning agency. What sucks are the local governments being slow to issue permits
Better than having bootyhole filled by your Chinese zookeepers' semen for over a millenium and now partially speak Chinese with chimp accent

Shhh...That's not part of the paid shill narrative

Attached: 233456778877.png (1080x1677, 518K)

Vietnamese kill Chinese again and again while Philippines welcome anyone with a big swinging dick in the region, anus first.
also at least my mum isn't a cleaning lady for some dopey Nords lmao

ya, killed alot of Chinese for them Parcel islands amirite
>also at least my mum isn't a cleaning lady for some dopey Nords lmao
nah, ur mum is having her vag filled with Chinese dicks in Shenzhen. That's how you were inevitably born, Nguyen Quang

Attached: 1465925503282.jpg (327x316, 167K)

Seems like i know this norway guy. His name is Anton Foch. He has just graduated from some university in Amsterdam. He used to be friends with some of my indo friendlists and he ws known as this cool OC maker within his circle. His facebook account is Anton Foch

kek, tell me more about this guy

Attached: 32534654754.jpg (350x335, 13K)

Cringe Zhang why can't you guys actually assimilate for once that way people won't hate the Chinese so much

Attached: image.jpg (177x214, 21K)

>Average IQ: 86
Well it's not going to be another Japan. I hope the livingstandards improve though.

200 years ago, we are actually ahead of japan

Just saying that average IQ matters. I don't know the history of the Philippines, but as it is now there's no way for you to reach Japans economic success.

Attached: jones-iq-gdp-per-capita.jpg (900x662, 74K)

>using old figures
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view

intelligence-humaine.com/southeast-asians/

The bogan fears the Mandarin

Flips and Southeast Asians in general will never overtake Japan. But only brainlets would believe that they will forever be stuck where they currently are

I'm just going by that I know about the correlation between average IQ and GDP per capita. If the 94 figure is correct then the nation might do reasonably well in the future.

If you can consider southern yuros and slavs as doing well.

Depends on which countries you are talking about desu. Portugal has an average IQ around 95 so maybe the Philippines will end up somewhere similar.

I don't people a group of people that makes enclaves in foreign countries for the said reason of enjoying it's culture only to subvert it for no good reason

You know you are being hated in social circles because of shit like this and lash out online. My Chinese friends get shit on because of cunts like you.

Weren't you already at the top when you left us and then crashed and burned?

>>Laws were signed recently giving funding to potential "unicorn" startups within the month.
Not sure that's a good idea.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-48146915

>Ofo owes one billion yuan ($148m; £114m) in unpaid debts.

>In December, a Beijing court placed it and chief executive Dai Wei on a blacklist after Ofo defaulted on suppliers' payments.

>And Mobike lost 4.6 billion yuan in 2018 and won't make a profit until 2021, says China Tonghai Securities, a Hong Kong broker.

Nop. Did well for a while, but cuckolic influences causing high birth rates and protectionist crony capitalism and no land reform(which u cunts did for the Koreans) made it into the shithole of the 90s

I don't need to, Anton

>no respone from that norway autist
Kek looks like you destroyed him out of his shit

Chinks are scum.

That is a good idea. The law gives priority to research and development and starts a venture capital for starting potential businesses. It is a good idea and a lot of first world countries did this to get where they are now.

We will never br first world. Who are we kidding. I am doomed to live in a shithole. Why did I even think we would be better. Everything is gonna go shit like it has the past century. Nothi f ever goes right for us.

When we were growing 7-8% in the 50s, and we were the most advanced economy next to Japan, we still failed.