Tell me about Norway

Tell me about Norway.

thinking of planning a trip because i want to see Skyrim IRL. might fly to Oslo, do some sight seeing, then take a train to bergen to hike and stuff

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2000x1455, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fjordnorway.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3M8JLJtR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

U better be rich cus Norway is EXPENSIVE

How expensive? How much is food there for example?

Attached: 20190507_011308.jpg (1080x946, 248K)

horry shit. I mean, i'm not going for the cuisine though.

not worth it, garbage place. go somewhere nice

If food is expensive other commonities (transportation, hotel) will be also expensive. Just a heads up

hotels, eating out and stuff is very expensive
fuel is like 13-15? kroner per litre
you get charged with roadtax in certain bridges and tunnels that easily amount up to 1k if you drive around, not even mentioning car renting lol

food in shops isnt that bad though, consider alcohol and cigs to be luxury items

Hotdog (a good one) with cola costs the same in Russia, but the rest of the list is like 2.5x higher than here

also entry fees are pretty nasty, loen skylift is 500 kroner
sightseeing boat in geiranger fjord 300kr

In Canada where I live there's thing called Japadogs, which is hotdog/Japanese fusion hotdog. They mark up so much to scam the tourists

Attached: spicy_terimayo.jpg (400x250, 27K)

expensive, cold, takes forever to go anywhere

but it is quite pretty

Hot dog and coke for 25 NOK is not possible. Maybe Ikea, but nowhere else.

Maybe they chose the lowest price

Savage food is always cheap. Shit such as noudles and so on

>Warmer than you Pekka

Looks disgusting to me

By the way, I can't remember the last time I ate a hotdog. They became quite unpopular here, or maybe it's just me
I mean, I make them myself sometimes but there used to be lots of hot dog stands everywhere.
Gonna buy some sausages today, these posts made my hungry

When is that from,1998?

Hot dog and coke: 55 nok/7 usd
Eating out for two excluding drinks: 350/ 44 usd

A regular 0.5l coke costs 3 bucks in the grocery now.

shieet i used to live off convenient store hotdog in January, when i got too lazy to cook.I ate 3-4 hotdogs a meal

Just pulled it off a website sir no need to hate the leaf

i want to go there so badly but it's so expensive

Dumbasses, just do like the Norwegians and buy food in Sweden before you cross the border

If you wanna go to Norway on vacation do this:

Expect it to be mostly a hiking/outdoors trip. Go for the West Coast and base out at Bergen. AirBnB for 1-2 days while getting gear and seeing the city. I would recommend renting a car it you can afford it, but public transportation is very good as well.

Go to dnt.no, our tourist page. It got maps of your routes you can walk/bike. Be aware that you can rent very cheap cabins all around the nice nature and mountain scenery, but you might have to trek for half a day or more depending on your route. There is usually food and accommodations there and good beds. I would just buy some bbq and grill on the trip. You could also hike Galdopiggen or Glittertind. Ignore the cities except Bergen.

Attached: dH-940.jpg (940x625, 98K)

t. Nordby employee

Never knew that existed tbqh

I would avoid Oslostan.
kristiansand Bergen would be a better trip.

Planning your trip is key. The huts are everything from old steads converted into tourist purposes to large houses with multiple guests.

fjordnorway.com/

Attached: ae-800.jpg (800x533, 56K)

Stavanger was my favourite city there tbqh

Attached: Noruega.jpg (1280x622, 111K)

Do not eat out anywhere, only buy food from the grocery stores. Dont fall for the meme conveniance stores like 7eleven cause theyre overpriced too.

>i want to see Skyrim IRL
you should kill yourself instead

Dont go south or any cities. Its the countryside with its fjords and mountains in the North.

So they can have food poisoning because of your rotten food?

Stavanger is Norway's shithole. Most cancer, most unemployment, most prescription drug abuse. But glad you liked it.

Lol. Some norwegians are extremely salty about Stavanger being the oil capital.

Hahaha

T.b.h there are some offices in Stavanger and that's about it. All the yards and workers are located in small places such as Stord and so on

Imagine being this jewed

Well things have changed in Norway. Food and living wasn't expensive before but electronics and cars was. Now there are little to no taxes on ordinary cars but rent and food cost an arm and a leg.

In Norway you don't brag about a big flatscreen or fancy mobil phone or your new car because everybody can afford it. But we can't eat those things

I thought Sweden was expensive, this is just sad when compared to the wages and tax you guys have

"Cities" on the west coast such as Ă…lesund/Molde are in general fine. Close proximity to nature without being so large they lose the idiosyncrasies of Norway

Don't hang around by the river in Olso. And don't spend any time in Gronland. And don't go to Bergen it's shit and probably underwater. The best of Norway is in the North. Lofoten islands, glaciers etc

it looks like Norwegians really have the city/region rivalries down to an art
Portuguese posters will generally defend their "rival" regions if a foreigner comes asking
but it looks like Norwegians just don't care, they'll shit on their fellow countrymen and don't give an absolute fuck about who's watching...

Just an observation

Bergen has soul m.youtube.com/watch?v=jb3M8JLJtR8

Rest of the country is just soulless like nordicks

everything east in Norway is absolute cancer, Oslo ranks pretty high in Europe when it comes to drug overdoses and drug abuse (heroin/meth)
it is filled to the brim with immigrants and muslims.
and to top it off they have the gayest dialect in the whole north.

Most of northern Norway is low iq.

the western coast is based. (stavanger to Ă¥lesund)