Most cucked humans

>The Semai are a semi sedentary ethnic group living in the center of the Malay Peninsula in Southeast Asia, known especially for their nonviolence.
>With regards to space and dominion, there appears to be no distinction between the public and private realms, and thus, "the Western concept of privacy, domestic or otherwise, is not to be found".
>Semai children are never punished or forced against their will.If a parent asks a child to do something and the child says "I don't want to," the matter is ended.
>The games Semai children play are non-competitive.

Attached: Semai_-_remaja.jpg (700x465, 283K)

>>Semai children are never punished or forced against their will.If a parent asks a child to do something and the child says "I don't want to," the matter is ended.
>>The games Semai children play are non-competitive.

sounds great collaboration is always better than competition

>Most cucked humans
we already have a thread for this kind of shit .

t. white nationalist

LOL! Thanks for the laugh, Muhammad Zhang.

ok but where's the cuck part?

spbp

>collaboration is always better than competition
glad i saved this soyjak

Attached: 1543844679780.jpg (651x807, 106K)

how can such a weak society come to be?

no im not

go die in a war if you like conflict so much

>war bad
we all can stop arguing which humans are the most cucked now folks, think we got a winner right here

lmao

yes war is bad since it only causes destruction

kek’d and check’d

t. paimin sastro wijoyo

well played

Attached: 1555318316283.jpg (556x561, 15K)

based

>yes war is bad since it only causes destruction
the bait is already in another level.
no human should possibly be this retarded

War isn't fun brag. The death tolls and he'll ain't worth it. I know you like being an edgy Indonesia but you stopped being funny 3 posts ago. Take a break and calm down until your shitposting high wears off.

typical muslim

gay

>War isn't fun brag
Who say it is? war is a necessity, anyone who says collaboration is better than competition should learn something about algorithm.
>The death tolls and he'll ain't worth it
are you seriously implying those death isn't the goal of war?
>I know you like being an edgy Indonesia but you stopped being funny 3 posts ago
>le i only post in Jow Forums to shitpost
kys

> hahaa swedes r cucks!

Attached: 1542554267572.png (680x607, 105K)

>sweden is cucked

Attached: 1556873995829.gif (570x537, 48K)

>war is a necessity, anyone who says collaboration is better than competition should learn something about algorithm.

What? The costs of war are massive as fuck and Amy gain from it takes years to even see especially if it's a long ass one with mutual destruction on both sides.

We were created by YHWH, violent and merciless wargod in his image. Not angaging in conflict and treating everythign in life as a fight to be won and everyone as an oponent to be crushed is not only against our nature, it is also blasphemous.

Attached: angrygod.jpg (1074x737, 133K)

>The costs of war are massive as fuck
Necessary to get rid of population which would costs even more resources
>mutual destruction on both sides.
worth it as destruction is a necessary agent of change

based

This Semai community has zero AIDS.
If the Semai people let immigrants into their community they might get AIDS. We must secure the existence.

finally a sane post ITT

Attached: fQGCEKF.png (800x500, 430K)

>anyone who says collaboration is better than competition should learn something about algorithm

I geniunely have no idea why humans should consider effciency as the highest of virtues.