/brit/

you arrive in clapham, the year is 2165

Attached: E01765DC-4CFE-4B58-8046-CFB43BE690B3.jpg (3616x4519, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Whatever-Happened-Interracial-Love-Stories/dp/006248415X
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ncpco1vFpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trannies BTFO by feminists lmao

Attached: 1557229007857.png (1888x1248, 339K)

amazon.ca/Whatever-Happened-Interracial-Love-Stories/dp/006248415X
another piece of great American literature.

>The Nigbot 3000 stabs you and steals your wallet before leaking oil on your corpse and rolling off
>Police later find him drinking wd40 and driving

a toast! a toast to /brit/!

Attached: 32243243.png (1200x1200, 1000K)

can see this subreddit being banned shortly

How does leftypol explain Tokyo having a vastly lower crime rate than London and generally cleaner streets and nicer public amenities when it has about 3x the population and wealth inequality out the arse to?

Attached: 1557231336045.jpg (431x706, 97K)

culture.

japanese people are dweebs

They can't

just seen my dad has bought some erotic novels for his kindle. Wonder if he knows that stuff comes up on his amazon account.

Not quite as many Nigerians in Tokyo than London (quickly changing however)

The gauntlet has been thrown down. Will leftypol be able to rise to this challenge?

grim

>erotic novels
absolute woman-tier behaviour

have literally never seen leftypol actually win a debate on /brit/

me neither XD

bet he strums his clit nightly to them

>Radfems

>i agree with you. if people get a hint that i'm not a libfem they seem to think i'm their based alt-right sister-in-arms. seems like the assumption is that if i'm not bowing down to the whims of TRAs it means that i must totally loathe and ridicule all trans and GNC people. why is it so hard to grasp that i lie somewhere between those two extremes? let the men wear their dresses and grow their hair out, just keep them out of my female-only spaces.

It's like being braindead and proud

Attached: 1514046707203.jpg (225x250, 8K)

am very very bored at toil. might go for a cheeky wank in the spastic toilets

....it got 'airier

remember when i was living with my dad and i'd sometimes come in on a friday night after he'd gone to bed and turn on the telly and it was tuned to one of those freeview babestation channels

felt bad for the bloke (widower)

>That last sentence is right on the money. I could care less how someone grooms themselves; in fact I think we'd be better off if more guys tried on stereotypical femininity to see how restrictive our baseline for "normalcy" in society's eyes is.

>I just don't want men to take some random, stereotypical, or vague idea of "womanhood" and use it as inspiration for an identity that then grants them access to generally physically weaker, more vulnerable people.

>Being a woman isn't dangerous and restrictive like it was centuries ago, thanks to technology, but it's still fundamentally shittier due to our biological tendencies (towards the ability to become pregnant and to be weaker than a guy of a similar build).

LMAO these people are fucking fried

Attached: 1514011207643.png (645x729, 145K)

hate trannies

asked my gf if smoking is attractive, she said if its an attractive guy smoking its hot but if its anything else its a turn off

womens logic is truly a joke

cheeky

Attached: file.png (1313x1398, 1.11M)

remember my dad told me to come to the computer so he could show me a funny video and he accidently opened a video of a girl sucking a huge penis.

Was probably about 8 lmaoo

no one is reading your random textbook sized quotes you fucking nigger retard

>attractive guy doing literally anything is hot
wow groundbreaking

Shall keep smoking then

Spamming/flooding at this point

same thing goes for rapists and cannibals

Had to close the reddit site could feel my blood pressure increasing just reading posts from idiots

>accidentally

what is this pic trying to convey exactly?

So it turns out the world is actually cooling lads

yeah you know what really gets me going on a woman?

a baccy-stained tongue

Shut the fuck up faggot I'll post whatever I want
fuck off

only on Jow Forums would you find men unsocialized and unaware enough to think i'm being serious when i say that

Why does every british hate london?

Its probably the best city ive ever been to

saw that my dad had being looking at dating sites despite being married

doesnt count when the only other cities you’ve been to are manchester and birmingham

chad behaviour
keeping his options open

If climate change of any sort is real then it's too late and too hard to change it. The government should be doing all it can to prepare the nation for its future as techo-barbarians who migrate across the wasteland of the ruined earth in search of plunder and new lands to settle

hello nigger

>Human Thought Can Now Be Turned into Speech Courtesy of Artificial Intelligence

Absolutely terrifying, mind reading is just round the corner

If they cared about the environment they would nuke Africa

>Police are investigating whether a Ukip candidate in the European elections who has made comments speculating whether he would or would not rape the MP Jess Phillips has committed an offence.

>Carl Benjamin, Ukip’s candidate for South West England, sent a tweet to the MP for Birmingham Yardley in 2016 saying “I wouldn’t even rape you.”
HOOTING

*taps on your shoulder*
scuse me mate you dropped your gay card

ive been to most big western european cities and also tokyo, osaka, shanghai, beijing, shenzhen, taipei, bangkok.

Attached: 1557143741488.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

My Dad was always very conservative, never talked about women and that, always thought he was happy with Mum and that was that.

Could NOT believe he was looking at the F1 'pit stop babes' on the family PC, what a revelation that was for me.

Climate migrants are coming soon. Shhh, stop thinking Goy. That's the next wave, you're not allowed to know yet. You will accept them, won't you? Afterall it was YOU that caused climate change wasn't it?

was surely grooming him

if you’ve been to barcelona and still think london is a better city then you are a certified runt

cheers mate wouldnt off been able to get into /brit/ without it haha

how come there's no such thing as a MERF (male exclusionary radical feminist)?

My dad told me he thought about killing a hooker once

Attached: 151126337415.jpg (250x237, 7K)

reckon incels dont get my jokes

how does one acquire a scottish gf

Attached: 1555599341991.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

there is, it's just called a 'feminist'

the common narrative is that Japanese are a bunch of virgin freaks and don't have sex so it doesn't matter

got a stonking headache

it looms

Attached: 1551755459199.jpg (1013x1024, 120K)

If they cared about the environment the governments of the world would abolish cars outside of rural areas and replace them all with nuclear electric-powered trains.

different guy i think

how can you afford it

you need to bait your traps with food that has been deep fat fried

Tautology

put the politicians on minimum wage and she how fast things change!!

i'd rather live in barcelona but as a city its inferior to London

The gf kicked me out and i'm sleeping in my car

doing a poo

[corruption intensifies]

baffling statement, genuinely can’t think of a single positive london has over barcelona

I have online income so i can just flit about

They'd just get paid for "consultancy" and "speeches" by their "supporters".

Probably coming here would be the first step

same haha maybe its a bond we share, a bit like women synchronizing their periods

What kind of car

Love putting a bit of runey on youtube to fall asleep to, something about those 20 minute ironman videos where they drone on and on makes them perfect to induce a nap

True, London is a greater city even if Barcelona is more pleasant to live in.

japanese crime statistics are made up and bullshit

the police and justice system is unbelievably corrupt - they have a 99% conviction rate almost entirely based on forced confessions. Even China only pretends to have a 98% conviction rate.

The prisons are inhumane and repulsive, the society doubly so. Refusing to admit crime exists does not make it disappear.

This excerpt from The Economist sums up the problem:
>A TAXI driver in Toyama prefecture is arrested for rape and attempted rape, confesses to both crimes, is convicted after a brief trial and serves his three years in prison. Meanwhile, another man, arrested on rape charges, also confesses to the two crimes the first man was convicted for. He, too, goes to jail and serves his time.
>Is this a story by Jorge Luis Borges, a case of trumped-up charges from the annals of Stalinist Russia, a trick question in a Cambridge tripos? None of the above. It is a recent instance, and not an uncommon one, of the Japanese judicial system at work.
>On January 26th Jinen Nagase, Japan’s justice minister, apologised for the wrongful arrest of the taxi driver and declared that an investigation would take place. After all, the suspect had an alibi, evidence that he could not have committed the crime and had denied vociferously having done so. But after the third day in detention without access to the outside world, he was persuaded to sign a confession.
>The report depicts how suspects, whether guilty or innocent, are brutalised by the Japanese police, and how the judges side with the prosecutors. Mr Suo argues that suspects are presumed guilty until proven innocent, and that the odds are stacked massively against them being so proven.

According to The Economist, 95% of people arrested in Japan sign confessions, and Japanese courts convict 99.9% of those who come before them. Not to mention the fact that the yakuza run rampant and are literally never reported.

Attached: rimanah.png (133x169, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ncpco1vFpk
listen to this

haha nice kind of want to take a pic and post it. maybe our poos are alike

Something something you're wrong it's because they don't have foreners simple as

>This excerpt from The Economist

Attached: 1551583485750.png (1000x750, 1.05M)

you first haha

all this and yet street crime is pretty much nonexistent

based and truthpilled

it's a bit messy lol!

weebs BTFO

high iq post

>british soldier killed by elephant

Attached: 3.png (512x512, 47K)

thoughts on the american pie films?

Attached: 1556317373519.jpg (1125x873, 414K)

pretty good
at least the core ones with the proper characters

Imagine the board game clue but for dead hookers

"it was OJ w/ the knife on the patio"