How long until Poland is as good as Germany? Its economy has been growing at a good rate for a long time...

How long until Poland is as good as Germany? Its economy has been growing at a good rate for a long time. Will it ever catch up to Germany?

Attached: Poland.jpg (404x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vál_Valley_Light_Railway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand
truffle100.com/downloads/2015/TruffleEurope-2015-v9.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao how long will it take for North Korea to catch up with Japan? there you go

Shut the fuck up you brown retard.

Never. E*stern E*rope will forever saty second world shitholes. I curse you, God, for sending me here.

stay*

Poland will have mars colonies by 2025

Their wealth comes from Germany, and why would Germans create their equal right next to their border or literally anywhere on map of the world? They want to rule Europe, not improve it you deluded american swine pig insect vermin pest mutt goblin lardass faggot bitch N-word.

France is king of Europe

Half the countries bordering Germany have better per capita incomes, and Poland cannot become their equal because their population is like half of Germany and grows with 4 children every century

German wealth comes from /v4/ countries.

You were born bc of your ancestors. They have fought for you to be able to speak your language and call yourself lithuanian
That's the best gift there is, don't waste it

well once they get their reparations it should be soon

this, Poland already surpassed Germany
here is a picture of contemporary Warsaw to prove this fact

Attached: 562329-digital_art-fantasy_art-futuristic-futuristic_city-building-skyscraper-clouds-city-Stargate_A (748x421, 54K)

>How long until Poland is as good as Germany?
In terms of living conditions and per capita?
They were on a decent track until recently. I'd have said 30 years, maybe even less.

But then they elected complete retards that spend all their time pissing away all the diplomatic and economic goodwill poland had build over the last decade.
So now the answer is never, until they kick those morons out.

>projecting 30 years into the future

>and why would Germans create their equal right next to their border

Because bordering prosperous and thriing economies is better than bordering empoverished shitholes. This isn't really rocket science. We're a export economy, our neighbours being able to afford the shit we make is good for us.
Thats why we'Re so pissed at you for your random interventionist shenenigans, it makes it harder for us to help you get richer and afford our shit.

At least it isn't 1000 years.

I have German ancestors too, but i have no right to call myself German. Why would i want to be a lithuanian if i could be a German. It's not a gift, It's a curse

You can make decent estimates with 30 years. I would never say it would definitely end up that way, but for something as broad as "roughly as well-off" it works just fine.

fpbp

if you can speak the language - you can

He can acquire german citizenship, that doesn't mean he can become german.

He's Lithuanian admixed, means he's already more German than Bavarians or Wessis.

Previous gov was not better, you didn't hear bad things about them in Germany because Tusk was lapdog of Merkel.

here it fucking comes again

It just pisses me off, because I hate both of them equally.

>implying PiSs and POo aren't the same kike-germanic shit
Wake up, polack sheeple.

>implying PiSs and POo aren't the same kike-germanic shit
b-but all the diplomatic and economic goodwill poland had build over the last decade.

Attached: 1533629982232.png (691x653, 20K)

Better question is, how long until Germany declines to the level of Poland? Shitskin-based economy can only go south in the long run

We will meet in the middle in about 10 years, at which point we surpass them, shutting down the western border, so no Germans can escape here, brown or white

We'll wait behind the Oder and Neisse for a few years until the mudslimes are done turning the country into shit, then we begin liberation

>Previous gov was not better,
Previous goverment was better at improving Polands image and establishing it as a regional power and attractive for investment. Regardless of what you think of their other policies beyond that, in many which PiS is arguably better.
But Poland got respect under Tusk, not just in Germany. It was seen as a potential pillar of the EU. Now even Hungary kicks you around.

You need to find this girl and marry her

Attached: polgirl.jpg (1024x664, 158K)

Because we love Europe and our European family.

Attached: EuropeanEmpire.jpg (2000x1000, 621K)

This!!!!
Lazy GERM MEN only gets RICHER from OUR WORK!!!!
Without them we will be even richer than the Germans or the Swiss!!!!

>lmao how long will it take for North Korea to catch up with Japan? there you go
That actually is not entirely wrong answer.
Example: how long did it take South Korea to catch up with Germany?

Think about it.
Potential is there on both sides.

Question:
how many good computer games Germany created (not counting glorious Forklift Simulator)
How many good computer games Poland made?

Attached: N6v8Pd-E2mNCfAhvHsvP-JDhlBGG-ahbpDkh4vOfjyg.jpg (990x342, 65K)

stop stealing our money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vál_Valley_Light_Railway

>Its economy has been growing at a good rate for a long time.
Because we pumped almost 200 bln € in them

>computer games
kek

rather have this tßh: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mittelstand

Come home bro

Why did Pooles even bother fighting the Germans for all those years, if they were just going to end up prostituting their country to them anyway?

We just come to you fren
>Memelland

It was fake image build on that he was doing anything Germany asked him to do and it didn't matter if it was against Poland's interests. You and your media obviously petted him and fucking polacks with inferiority complex who would sold their mother for prasie from westerner, it is in your intrest so I am not really mad but things like that entire case with judges pisses me off becasue it was PO who starded it, Germany and EU were dead silent but then PiS took advantage off that and only then EU started crying how PiS is breaking constitution. PiS is shit but PO was and still is equally shit, they just had good PR and you helped them to build it.

All that whining but no actual opinions, its tragic. It seems you don't give a shit about the actual well being of your country as long as you have something to bitch about.

He isn't wrong. Poland was a lot better at handling the new digital economy. That is a major factor.

Comparing Poland to South Korea is a bit much though.

while my mothers side came from western Lithuania, I live in the north :(
Please just anschluss all of it

Xenophilia is one helluva drug.

You didn't address a single thing I wrote. You are the worst kind of scum, fucking off to Germany and then voting for PiS or PO only to cause butthurt of the other side or feel good about yourself because some western media is sucking Tusk dick and you don't have to live with consequences of your vote. You are not better than turks in Netherlands or Gemrany voting for Erdogan.

get off your proxy pawel neetosisylskczwakzsc

truffle100.com/downloads/2015/TruffleEurope-2015-v9.pdf

I'm not a kraut-hater.
I think S Korea is a decent example.
In our calculations we usually ignore factors like corruption by foreign powers, and economic colonisation.
SK is a shithole compared to, for example, Japan. Hell, not so long ago (historically speaking), it was a shithole compared even to Taiwan. Still it didn't stop them.
How many European smartphone brands do we have now?
Or any other European hardware?
I still have a Fujitsu-Siemens monitor in the basement somewhere.
And a green-screen Nokia phone.

>SK is a shithole compared to, for example, Japan. Hell, not so long ago (historically speaking), it was a shithole compared even to Taiwan
1. Taiwan is richer than Japan
2. this has been true for quite a while
3. wages in Seoul an other big Korean cities are comparable to Germany
4. Poland is a shithole compared to both German and compared to South Korea as well as compared to Japan and compared to Taiwan

Dear Hans Pumpernikelluftwaffelkinderflikenhundefressen von Pupschen, chill out.

>Pupschen,

Attached: comment_HNXn5mo4WG0LPvOW2X5YXyJuFfkQOky6,wat.jpg (1334x770, 96K)

Depends on many factors.We're developing really quickly right now, but it's hard to say what will the case for Germany be. Will they slow down? Speed up? Not to mention the unpredictability of European geopolitics.
But after studying the situation of Poland for years, completing my masters degree in econimics and diligently gathering data over the last two decades, I can make the prediction that we will be a superpower to surpass all superpowers by 2020 (alongside India).

Attached: 1476914492170.png (940x627, 62K)

Nigeria is developing really quickly right now
when will Nigeria surpass Switzerland?

>bydlos hoping for the fall of the west
gypoid tier delusion lmao, invent something that everyone wants to buy, then maybe
growning potatos doesnt count as an invention