How the FUCK are the Americas more dangerous than Africa?

How the FUCK are the Americas more dangerous than Africa?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.15.01 AM.png (432x468, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because of y*Ts

ooga boogas are less creative than Mexican cartels and Brazilian gangs

Drugs

El orge de las americanas

A lot of Latina America is Grand Theft Auto.

Why is Asia so low? How is fucking Oceania higher?

I mean do you trust Africans to keep statistics?

>DUDE GUNS LMAO!!!

Because Americans report every available piece of data. Literally everything is reported, from a minor medical error (where no harm occured mind you) to murder. Other countries cannot say the same and consequently we have higher statistics whereas other counties or continents in this case look better because of it.

Urbanization

Africa is quite rural

populattion density and less economic(capitalist) life('hustle'), people calmly farm their livestock or make food in cafe than kill each other

in usa its constacne moving, constant live, constant hunt for smething more + rap culture

no valuable stats on india, china, middle east or muslim culture of blood revenge

based bad english Russian philosopher

Latinos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-07 at 8.57.05 AM.png (1034x1434, 423K)

>St. Pierre and Miquelon
>1 murder puts it in the top 30 murder rates in the world

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

I suspect the numbers from a lot of subsaharan African countries is unavailable, i.e. DRC’s numbers are undoubtedly not being fully reported on.

Drug cartels and crime syndicates have been normalized in latin america for generations. African countries have not had an opportunity to supply western nations with drugs yet.

Literally because africa does not report it. Between civil wars and eating albinos do you really think this is an accurate number?

Kys, Africa is going to replace you, the future is BLACK

hopefully
if I survive

Attached: 1492628132802.webm (640x798, 1.13M)

>la creaturas believe this
Duos mio...

Attached: VD09afj.jpg (645x729, 71K)

Friendly reminder that Russia accounts for 70% of the European murders on that statistic even though they aren't really even in Europe.

Attached: 1550371948499.jpg (540x600, 22K)

cope

How can the rest of the world even compete

Read it with Slavok Zizej voice

not our fault

Attached: 21-01-19_Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbeans-2018_InSight-Crime_Map-01.jpg (2829x2014, 294K)

It's 8.35 in Suriname, which consists of only black people.
1.93 in Aruba, which lies in front of the coast of Venezuela.
0.55 for the Netherlands.

I believe because killings in armed conflict don't count as murder.
So in a country like Congo for example, even on the off chance that a murder is reported, if it is committed by a militia member it won't count as murder in international statistics.

lol

Latin America is the most dangerous place on earth not facing a war, USA has the highest crime rate for a developed country.
Couple this with highly unreliable crime data for undeveloped African nations and this is the result.

Apart from the warzone areas actually middle east especially in Gulf region is very safe

that statistic is severely outdated Russia has lower rate than US now

>Some oceanic countries have lower murder rates than European countries

Daily reminder Venezuela banned guns yet it still has the highest murder rate in Latin America

C-O-P-E, your future is ebola, nigger piece of trash

Countries with orange tier murder rate or higher should be nuked

Blacks mostly.

lol

based

Latin America has more murder than sub-Saharan Africa. Stop looking for excuses like "muh niggers can't report crime".

the truth is not an excuse, many can't even make an stable country, and you want them to report on crime, please

Europe would have been lower had it not been for eastern Euros.

Americans are violent dumb animals

Mexicans.

Didn’t even have to look at the flag to tell this was a brazilian post. You macacos have zero self-awareness.

How is Panama so based?

because they don't give a shit about laws...

It mostly concerns countries with intense drug trafficking, because drugs seeds spawn naturally there, so criminals can create more easily their cartels and corruption allow them to get away with it.

Also Africa is very rural, can't get all statistics and has a lot of authoritarian government who can punish criminals without obeying to any human rights bullshit.

At this point I would rather invest in Africa. Latin America is dead long term due to their unfortunate proximity to the United States.

please, don't reply to me, if you are just going to spew nigger non-sensical trash

A shame to see what Uruguay became since Mujica, it's supposed to be safe as Chile.

Panama City developed nicely because of the canal, and they have a good rule of law compared to its neighbors.