Country per IQ

Where does your country stand and how do you feel about it?

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/duncanmadden/2019/01/11/ranked-the-25-smartest-countries-in-the-world/#1224cd68163f
infowars.com/german-police-lie-about-migrant-crime-statistics-to-preserve-peace/
theunshackled.net/rundown/german-police-hide-117-crimes-at-asylum-centers/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12090655/German-authorities-accused-of-migrant-attack-cover-up.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't IQ based around problem solving skills and not overall intelligence?

Attached: 1557215012736.jpg (636x398, 18K)

based low IQ chad gang

>95tugal

I highly doubt that Russians do have the same IQ as brits and germans

Who cares? The map still stands.

good
fuck sm*Rtoid dogs

and if you remove problem solving from intelligence what do you have?

>The map still stands.
It does't. This particular map is 70 years old and as the author didn't have access to much of the data is guesswork with many errors. It's literally the worst map of all out there.

wanna bet the dumbfags are still dumb in 2k19?

Problem solving skills correlate with overall intelligence. Measuring fluid intelligence directly is pretty difficult.

Attached: IMG_6068.jpg (288x175, 9K)

I doubt too

Attached: 20cbf7e.png (2000x1070, 763K)

amazing how high IQ countries are full of trannies and homosexuals.
its either low IQ makes you chad or high tranny is a thinking man's taste

it can be trained anyways

What's happening in churkaland?

I wanna bet

Low urbanization, inbreeding, Islam, etc.

Sure, but that doesn't mean that the measurement is useless.

Fake News. Russians are low iq trash

>noIQtugal

it really can't be much

low iq negrito subhum@n

Did Russians bully you in school?

I still don’t believe the Chinese numbers. It would be impossible to measure IQ in any way there because of how isolated some parts of China are.

I actually might be smarter and whiter than you.

then you should trust hong kong, taiwan, and singapore numbers goylao kekekekekekkekekekekekekek

Na, I used to be firends with one but he is now in jail

don't worry, there's "EQ" to feel better about yourself.

ITT: brainlet COPE

Attached: PISA-worldwide-ranking-average-score-of-mathematics-science-reading.png (2400x1800, 404K)

Why are Vietnamese so much smarter than Thais?

Do you really think i'm salty because my country is around 85? I've read about it on how it is not an exact measure of intelligence. Go read shit faggot.

forbes.com/sites/duncanmadden/2019/01/11/ranked-the-25-smartest-countries-in-the-world/#1224cd68163f

you wot?

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_duncanmadden_files_2019_01_Clever-Countries-full.jpg (960x1850, 199K)

>487.7
COME ON U.S., THOSE ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS. WE GOTTA PUMP THOSE NUMBERS UP!

Meh
Accurate, just look at the dumbass traitorous retard we voted as the president.

Vietnam = Related to Chinese, Korean and Japanese ancestors
Thailand = Indians who grew up in the jungle mixed with the worst of Chinese who emigrated to Siam

Very good chart made by very smart person using awesome methodology and drawing the correct conclusion

Bullshit.
1-Majority of Algerians don't know what IQ means.
2-Government doesn't allow such studies to be made.
IQ tests were never made and even if they were, test subjects were a small number which isn't enough to come up such conclusion.

Yeah, thanks. Russia is one of the smartest.

Pattern recognition. It's the optimal intelligence test since it's not framed in a specific culture. Everyone can do it.

too bad reality disagrees with you

Idc about being white, im han chinese and my IQ is 142

FUCKING DELETE THIS
at least we are 1st on both other categories though
BASED

Looks like it's around 100. I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other; my own IQ is well above the mean for every country in the world. I suppose life would be unpleasant in a land full of very stupid people, so perhaps it would be good if we could increase the national mean.

A lot of these maps are bad because the IQ was calculated from small groups often enough not even in the home country. For example Equatorial Guniea one was done in a fucking Orphan home for colonials in Spain

Yeah that's the reason why the biggest niggers (besides the real niggers) we have over here are Russians

infowars.com/german-police-lie-about-migrant-crime-statistics-to-preserve-peace/
theunshackled.net/rundown/german-police-hide-117-crimes-at-asylum-centers/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12090655/German-authorities-accused-of-migrant-attack-cover-up.html

I still think the biggest niggers are germans by themselves.

and i still think russians are smarter than average germany subhuman.

we will never get higher unless we remove leftists, their education plan is to "form individuals, not professionals", basically "form people that value emotions over rationality"

>american education

Attached: 1552310436440.jpg (278x181, 5K)

i don't really care about that i'm just pointing out that objective reality is different from your views
which means if what you're saying is objectively true then the reasons lie in something else than iq

based

>and i still think russians are smarter than average germany subhuman

Attached: 1553422310948.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Countries in Latin America, Asia, and Africa were a lot poorer in 1950 than they are now. Nutrition and fostering an early education is a huge part of IQ

IQ tests are just meaningless puzzles meant to make WASPs and hapas feel better about themselves. It’s like people who think they’re the next Einstein because they beat a Professor Layton game.

ins*ctoid