Cant find a single country that I want to move that also wants me to move to it

>cant find a single country that I want to move that also wants me to move to it
I lose a little more of my will to live every day frens.

Attached: 1557070262686.png (482x427, 79K)

No aliens allowed

stay in your home country and pray it gets nuked

There is no chance of release.

where do you live
it can't be that bad

I was born in the US and moved to Eastern Europe, but I hate the Russian language. I just can't learn it. Long-term prospects aren't good here either. If I want to start a family I'll have to move someplace more stable.

>that also wants me to move to it
Are you horny for Bhutan or Brunei or somesuch walled kingdom?

Switzerland. I've put in a few job applications for software developer but they don't respond. I'm a senior in my field. There's no other way into Switzerland.

lower your standards a bit

Move to St. petersburg. Why did you choose poorest region in Russia (i.e. ukraine)?

There's not a single other country I want to get into. I don't want to be in the EU, I don't want to go back home, I don't see long-term prospects in Russia/Ukraine/Belarus, and China/Japan have made it very clear it does not want wh*Tey in their countries.

I work tech and absolutely abhor Roskomandzor and Putin's policies on IT. Putin will forever stymie your country's prospects if he continues inflicting his insecurities on your nation by censoring the Internet.

you know there's other non eu countries in europe right

dude, western countries are much worse at IT sphere. Internet works very well, it's fast and cheap, dont say bullshit

Are you aware there are other considerations to the Internet besides how fast and cheap it is? Yes, it's fast, but if you host your website in the US you don't have to deal with Roskomandzor, which is fucking awful. I get emails from your fucking country every single day, at least twice a day, complaining that I'm violating some faggot Russian law I don't care about and they never stop. I don't even know if I'm legally allowed in Russia.

What is the US missing that you had to move to a less developed and poorer country?

A future. There's not going to be a union by the time my kids or grandkids are coming to age. The entire nation is about to tear each other's throats out and I don't give enough of a fuck about protecting the ZOG to stay there.

Switzerland will probably stay the same for a long time to come.

im a CHICANO and I have nowhere to go, america is the only country that will accept me

sorry to break it to you but portuguese people are infesting the french parts and it'll likely only get worse

Then I guess I can always just kill myself.

My final surrender plan is to convert to Ibadi and move to Muscat. The odds of Oman going to war or having some internal crisis are basically zero.

oman may go through a financial crisis (avoidable) in the near future so there's also that
if you want a perfect country where nothing bad ever happens try norway or some shit

Norway is basically EU and getting rapefugee'd

>Oman, a fully arab country, is OK but Norway with a couple thousand kebabs is not
just go back to muttland where you belong jesus fuck

Attached: 1557008250765.png (583x482, 119K)

Are you hosting some sort of muh aggressor state site?

how is it basically eu

Attached: 20190507_190159.png (505x745, 77K)

God, why do you care, just ignore shit. And you will enjoy your life in Russia and etc.

Hokkaido is rightful Russian clay.

Oman is much more safe than any European country.

One is already Arab, the other will become Arab via war.

I run an ISP. People host whatever they like, so long as it's US legal. At least one person runs something that is illegal by Russian law and I refuse to get rid of it because that's my policy.

Problem is that the US won't really be a thing forever. I've considered giving up, dismantling my company, changing my name, and immigrating properly to St. Petersburg or a similar foreign tech capital but I think I'd rather just blow my brains out.

I only ever wanted to shitpost on the Internet.

I kill you! Free Karafuto!

if you care about this garbage that much just save up for some small private greek island

>greek
EU. And that sort of thing is in the range of millions of dollars, which I don't have and probably never will. If I have the money to buy private islands I wouldn't need to care. I could plant a family anywhere and be fine.

Back to the contamination board fucking weebshit

well i suggested norway but you said "basically eu" and didn't elaborate so i assume you don't have an argument beyond that
there's still iceland
if you're bothered by the eu and refugees that much then just go to some south american shithole

>iceland
EU.

>south american shithole
Considering it. Argentina is unironically looking good.

Attached: _70233868_eunames.jpg (660x509, 40K)

Back out of this weebshit site

EFTA members (IS, NO, LI) have many of the disadvantages of the EU without having any vote in the parliament. For instance, as they are also members of EEA, the recent copyright legislation will apply to them. Switzerland is the only country in the whole of Europe which had the sense to stay out of that fucking nightmare.

if you want to grasp at straws that hard you can also complain about switzerland being in the european council

It's not grasping at straws at all. How can you point to one of the most significant defeats in the Internet's legislative history and say that I am overreacting as someone wholly invested in the Internet and whose entire lifeline relies on developing Internet technology? Internet freedom is one of my primary concerns and to be frank the whole EU fails the sniff test, as does Russia.

The best country in the world for hosting remains the US, but I can't say with any conviction that the US will remain as free as it is for web content for any length of time. Every day the constituents of my country beg for more regulation, on left and right. Daddy Government, please get rid of the fascists. Daddy Government, please tell websites who they can and cannot ban from their service.

It's all so tiring.

Try it, subhuman

>I only ever wanted to shitpost on the Internet.
And you can do shitpost

I have nothing against Russia. I don't trust Putin or Roskomnadzor.

this thread proves it

>NO FLAG
>NO BRAIN

Stay in your solar system alien faggot

let me in